TBC Classic Warrior Fire Resistance Gear Guide
On this page, we cover a separate gearset for Warriors in TBC Classic that is focused around maximizing your Fire resistance stat, which can be especially useful in specific scenarios. If you would like to see our other gear recommendations for Warriors, they are also linked below.
Fire Resistance Gear
Fire resistance gear is needed by tanks in particular for multiple different bosses. For example, one tank will need full Fire resist gear to tank a boss inside Serpentshrine Cavern, Leotheras the Blind, during his demon form. Typically this is done by a Warlock, but can be done by anyone. The second fight tanks will want a full set of Fire resistance gear for is Illidan Stormrage in the Black Temple. Regardless, it may be useful for a DPS player to also know about some of these items.
All of the Epic-level Fire protection gear in TBC Classic is acquired from either crafting, quest rewards, or from the Badge of Justice vendor. Combining these pieces of gear, some enchants, consumables, and raid buffs, you should easily be able to reach an acceptable level of Fire resistance.
In TBC Classic, the resistance cap for players against bosses is 365. Anything past 365 will be wasted. Combine the options listed below with your current gear to make the best set possible while maintaining the Defense cap (490) and staying as close to 365 as possible.
|Flamebane Helm||40||Head||Flamebane Helm — Blacksmithing|
|Pendant of Frozen Flame||30||Neck||Pendant of Frozen Flame — Jewelcrafting|
|Wyrmcultist's Cloak||24||Back||Wyrmcult Provisioner — Meeting at the Blackwing Coven|
|Inferno Tempered Chestguard||60||Chest||30 x Badge of Justice|
|Flamebane Bracers||28||Wrist||Flamebane Bracers — Blacksmithing|
|Inferno Tempered Gauntlets||40||Hands||20 x Badge of Justice|
|Inferno Tempered Leggings||55||Legs||30 x Badge of Justice|
|Inferno Tempered Boots||45||Feet||20 x Badge of Justice|
|Phoenix-fire Band||30||Finger||Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon|
|The Fel Barrier||22||Shield||Nexus-Prince Shaffar — Heroic Mana Tombs|
Fire Resistance Enchants
In addition to the Fire resistance gear shown above, there are a handful of enchants that players can use to further increase their Fire resistance if needed.
- Glyph of Fire Warding / Glyph of Fire Warding
- Inscription of Endurance
- Flame Armor Kit
- Enchant Cloak - Greater Fire Resistance
- Enchant Shield - Resistance
- Lesser Arcanum of Resilience
- Void Sphere
Fire Resistance Consumables
Players can also find Fire resistance through consumables. Some of these offer additional resistances, while some will absorb a moderate amount of Fire damage.
- Flask of Chromatic Wonder
- Broiled Bloodfin
- Major Fire Protection Potion
Fire Resistance Buffs
Lastly, one of the best ways to get some easy Fire resistance is to use some of the party-wide buffs available to your raid. Multiple different classes can buff you with up to 70 Fire resistance by simply using some of their lesser-used abilities. These abilities do not stack; only the strongest one will be applied.
- Gift of the Wild
- Fire Shield
- Fire Resistance Aura
- Fire Resistance Totem
Other Warrior Best in Slot (BiS) Lists
You can find links to our other Warrior gear lists for all of TBC Classic's tiers in our gear sections below.
If you are interested in seeing our recommendations for other resistances such as Frost, Nature, or Shadow, please do not hesitate to check them out as well.
- 14 Oct. 2021: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Burning Crusade Classic Post-Season 3 PvP Gear Acquisition Changes
- Recent Season of Mastery Bugs to Be Addressed
- Season of Mastery 1.14.3 PTR Dev Notes
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank