Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Hearthstone Midrange Reno Jackson Highlander Paladin LoE

11 posts in this topic

How would you counter this deck, or any deck with Reno?

Play control decks or super aggressive decks that can kill the opponent before turn 6 (or before he draws Reno). I would go with playing control decks because freeze mage is popular and that is surely one of the worst matchups for aggro. You could also play Priest, wait until your opponent drops Sylvanas, you will then play Auchenai and kill the Sylvanas and hope that your opponent drops Reno and you win. But playing control is bit more consistent.

What should I cut from list if I want to run 2x of zombie chow, shielded mini bot, and muster ?

What should I cut from list if I want to run 2x of zombie chow, shielded mini bot, and muster ?

Nothing. The deck is built around Reno Jackson and if you want to play multiple copies of cards, play Midrange Paladin instead. 

If you deliberately want to run 2 of these cards, cut one Gadgetzan Jouster, one Haunted Creeper and one BGH/MCT/Owl depending on meta.

not the best, could only reach to rank 15

This deck really lacks card draw, more card draw might make it more constent. Cult master worked for me because the deck is very minion heavy.

I've been enjoying this deck quite a bit, but over time I've morphed it into my own version... Most of the cuts (except Sylvanas which I don't have) were because I didn't find the cards as useful) Here is what I did. Whatever you do, make room for cult master. It's a must have.

-1 coghammer

-1blessing of kings

-1 zombie chow

-1 gadgetzan jouster

-1 haunted creeper

-1 big game hunter

-1 sylvanas windrunner

+1 argent protector

+1 jeweled scarab

+1 cult master

+1 spellbreaker

+1 psych-o-tron

+1 ysera

+1 elise starseeker

I don't have Keltuzhad , Trueheart, and Sylvanas , what can I replace them with ? :/

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      Diablo’s 20th Anniversary will take place in the beginning of 2017 and it will be celebrated in all other Blizzard games. Let’s take a look at the special Diablo-themed Tavern Brawl planned for Hearthstone.
      During the release of the latest Hearthstone patch, a new Diabloesque card back was discovered. According to an article by Hearthpwn, where we found all this information, this card back is  tied to an upcoming Tavern Brawl called “[The] Dark Wanderer”.

The chalk board, heroes, hero powers and some cards of minions, spells and secrets of this upcoming Brawl have been datamined and you can find them in the same Hearthpwn article. The two players will take on the roles of the Dark Wanderer and the Cow King, two figures we all recognise from Diablo II. Presumably, the card back will be rewarded after your first victory in the Brawl.
      We are expecting this new Tavern Brawl during the first weeks of January 2017 – just like the other Diablo celebrations in Blizzard games (most notably in World of Warcraft).  
    • Guest Daniel
      By Guest Daniel
      This thread is for comments about our Legendary Malygos Dragon Warlock Deck for TGT.
    • By L0rinda
      This week's Tavern Brawl is a repeat of Double Deathrattler Battler. It is a Brawl where you use your own cards to build a deck. Every Deathrattle will trigger twice.
      Although this is a repeat Brawl, it has been a long time since it was last used, September 2015 in fact, and many things in the game have changed since then. In that regard it can be treated as a fresh Brawl. I would like to see this idea of waiting a long time between reusing a Brawl be implemented more often, to help keep them fresh.
      On top of trying to win games, I expect lots of people to have fun experimenting with Weasel Tunneler, as many of its interactions do not work correctly, as per our previous article.

It does seem as if cards from the Curse of Naxxramas adventure will be very good in this Brawl. Baron Rivendare doesn't stack however, meaning you don't get four times the Deathrattles if he is in play!
    • By L0rinda
      YouTuber, Disguised Toast, is never far from the front of Hearthstone science, and his latest video is spectacular. This video investigates the strange interactions caused by Weasel Tunneler's Deathrattle.
      Weasel Tunneler's Deathrattle seems simple enough, it reads: Shuffle this minion into your opponent's deck. However, when tested by Disguised Toast, it turns out that even this simple looking text can result in rather odd results. The ordering of other Deathrattles on the board, and effects by other cards on Deathrattles is what makes it so unpredictable. Take a look for yourself!
      The fact your deck displays as full, no matter how many cards left, is probably the strangest interaction of all. Even Toast doesn't  attempt to describe how that one happens.