Ivory Knight — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Ivory Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ivory Knight is a potentially powerful Control card that can allow you to pick up a key resource to react to the board and simultaneously gain some life to stabilise. There are many implications of the heal being tied to the card cost, such as deliberately taking a more expensive card in order to heal more, and revealing information to your opponent about which card you have chosen.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ivory Knight can be included in Control Paladin decks as it fits perfectly with the strategy of gaining large amounts of life and repeatedly clearing the opponent's board. Outside of this it could also potentially see play in Murloc Combo Paladin to try and pick up a 3rd copy of Anyfin Can Happen.
In Arena, Ivory Knight is a reasonable card. Although it is a little slow in terms of Tempo, it does allow you pick up valuable resources. It is more of a late-game card and should not be played on curve if you can avoid it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest