Ivory Knight — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Ivory Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ivory Knight is a potentially powerful Control card that can allow you to pick up a key resource to react to the board and simultaneously gain some life to stabilise. There are many implications of the heal being tied to the card cost, such as deliberately taking a more expensive card in order to heal more, and revealing information to your opponent about which card you have chosen.
In Constructed, Ivory Knight can be included in Control Paladin decks as it fits perfectly with the strategy of gaining large amounts of life and repeatedly clearing the opponent's board. Outside of this it could also potentially see play in Murloc Combo Paladin to try and pick up a 3rd copy of Anyfin Can Happen.
Ivory Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck