Table of Contents
Ivory Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ivory Knight is a potentially powerful Control card that can allow you to pick up a key resource to react to the board and simultaneously gain some life to stabilise. There are many implications of the heal being tied to the card cost, such as deliberately taking a more expensive card in order to heal more, and revealing information to your opponent about which card you have chosen.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ivory Knight can be included in Control Paladin decks as it fits perfectly with the strategy of gaining large amounts of life and repeatedly clearing the opponent's board. Outside of this it could also potentially see play in Murloc Combo Paladin to try and pick up a 3rd copy of Anyfin Can Happen.
In Arena, Ivory Knight is a reasonable card. Although it is a little slow in terms of Tempo, it does allow you pick up valuable resources. It is more of a late-game card and should not be played on curve if you can avoid it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists