Ivory Knight — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Ivory Knight is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ivory Knight is a potentially powerful Control card that can allow you to pick up a key resource to react to the board and simultaneously gain some life to stabilise. There are many implications of the heal being tied to the card cost, such as deliberately taking a more expensive card in order to heal more, and revealing information to your opponent about which card you have chosen.
In Constructed, Ivory Knight can be included in Control Paladin decks as it fits perfectly with the strategy of gaining large amounts of life and repeatedly clearing the opponent's board. Outside of this it could also potentially see play in Murloc Combo Paladin to try and pick up a 3rd copy of Anyfin Can Happen.
Ivory Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck