Table of Contents
Forbidden Healing is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forbidden Healing is an extremely powerful healing effect. Although cards that do nothing but heal are generally weak, the potential for Forbidden Healing to heal colossal amounts of damage is potentially too powerful for you to overlook.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Forbidden Healing can be used in an extreme Control Paladin deck that is simply trying to outlast the opponent in combination with cards like Guardian of Kings, or simply as a tech card against a burst damage heavy meta.
In Arena, Forbidden Healing is a very weak card as cards that simply function as healing are usually useless in the Arena, since nearly every game is decided by a fight for board control.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???