Forbidden Healing — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Healing is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Healing is an extremely powerful healing effect. Although cards that do nothing but heal are generally weak, the potential for Forbidden Healing to heal colossal amounts of damage is potentially too powerful for you to overlook.
In Constructed, Forbidden Healing can be used in an extreme Control Paladin deck that is simply trying to outlast the opponent in combination with cards like, or simply as a tech card against a burst damage heavy meta.
Forbidden Healing is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck