Forbidden Healing — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Healing is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Healing is an extremely powerful healing effect. Although cards that do nothing but heal are generally weak, the potential for Forbidden Healing to heal colossal amounts of damage is potentially too powerful for you to overlook.
In Constructed, Forbidden Healing can be used in an extreme Control Paladin deck that is simply trying to outlast the opponent in combination with cards like Guardian of Kings, or simply as a tech card against a burst damage heavy meta.
Forbidden Healing is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Forbidden Healing
Wild Anyfin Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|8,580||Aug 10 2017|
Free Medivh! Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 11 spells, 17 minions
|6,000||Sep 01 2016|
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck