Forbidden Healing — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Healing is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Healing is an extremely powerful healing effect. Although cards that do nothing but heal are generally weak, the potential for Forbidden Healing to heal colossal amounts of damage is potentially too powerful for you to overlook.
In Constructed, Forbidden Healing can be used in an extreme Control Paladin deck that is simply trying to outlast the opponent in combination with cards like Guardian of Kings, or simply as a tech card against a burst damage heavy meta.
Forbidden Healing is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Forbidden Healing
Wild Anyfin Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|8,580||Aug 10 2017|
Free Medivh! Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 11 spells, 17 minions
|6,000||Sep 01 2016|
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale
- Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
- Control Priest
- Warchief Blackhand