Elise Starseeker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elise Starseeker is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Elise Starseeker is a card with a very powerful effect that takes a long time to get value from. The Map to the Golden Monkey that is put into your deck needs to be drawn and played, which then places the Golden Monkey into your deck. Once this card is drawn and played, your entire deck and hand is replaced with Legendary minions. Although this effect is powerful, it is hard to set up and very slow, meaning it is only viable in very specific decks.
2. Constructed Play
Elise Starseeker can see play in Constructed in decks that naturally draw a lot of cards through long games, or cycle through their deck quickly. It can be used to gain incredible value in the late-game, or to provide an additional win-condition in Combo decks once your primary condition does not work.
Elise Starseeker is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Elise Starseeker
Wild Shudderwock Shaman Deck 1 weapon, 7 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero_card
|19,000||Dec 23 2018|
Wild Midrange Shudderwock Shaman Deck 1 weapon, 7 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero_card
|19,000||Oct 26 2018|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?