Table of Contents
Elise Starseeker is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Elise Starseeker is a card with a very powerful effect that takes a long time to get value from. The Map to the Golden Monkey that is put into your deck needs to be drawn and played, which then places the Golden Monkey into your deck. Once this card is drawn and played, your entire deck and hand is replaced with Legendary minions. Although this effect is powerful, it is hard to set up and very slow, meaning it is only viable in very specific decks.
2. Constructed Play
Elise Starseeker can see play in Constructed in decks that naturally draw a lot of cards through long games, or cycle through their deck quickly. It can be used to gain incredible value in the late-game, or to provide an additional win-condition in Combo decks once your primary condition does not work.
Elise Starseeker is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists