Elise Starseeker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elise Starseeker is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elise Starseeker is a card with a very powerful effect that takes a long time to get value from. The Map to the Golden Monkey that is put into your deck needs to be drawn and played, which then places the Golden Monkey into your deck. Once this card is drawn and played, your entire deck and hand is replaced with Legendary minions. Although this effect is powerful, it is hard to set up and very slow, meaning it is only viable in very specific decks.
Elise Starseeker can see play in Constructed in decks that naturally draw a lot of cards through long games, or cycle through their deck quickly. It can be used to gain incredible value in the late-game, or to provide an additional win-condition in Combo decks once your primary condition does not work.
Elise Starseeker is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge