Elise Starseeker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elise Starseeker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elise Starseeker is a card with a very powerful effect that takes a long time to get value from. Thethat is put into your deck needs to be drawn and played, which then places the into your deck. Once this card is drawn and played, your entire deck and hand is replaced with Legendary minions. Although this effect is powerful, it is hard to set up and very slow, meaning it is only viable in very specific decks.
Elise Starseeker can see play in Constructed in decks that naturally draw a lot of cards through long games, or cycle through their deck quickly. It can be used to gain incredible value in the late-game, or to provide an additional win-condition in Combo decks once your primary condition does not work.
Elise Starseeker is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck