Steward of Darkshire
Table of Contents
Steward of Darkshire is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Steward of Darkshire is a card with strong potential synergies. As an individual minion it is unspectacular offering only 3/3 of stats for 3 Mana. However, if it is allowed to live, or played later in the game in combination with other cards, it can start to represent excellent value. In combination with cards like Stand Against Darkness it can create extremely sticky board states out of nothing, and since it works off any summoned minion, it also combines with Noble Sacrifice and other token summoning mechanics.
2. Constructed Play
Steward of Darkshire may prove to be too slow for a Constructed deck, but it can offer excellent synergy with an aggressive board focused Paladin deck that plays numerous cards like Abusive Sergeant and Leper Gnome.
In Arena, Steward of Darkshire is an extremely powerful card. It synergises incredibly well with numerous premium cards in the format like Muster for Battle, Harvest Golem, Haunted Creeper, Abusive Sergeant, and many others.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper