Steward of Darkshire — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Steward of Darkshire is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Steward of Darkshire is a card with strong potential synergies. As an individual minion it is unspectacular offering only 3/3 of stats for 3 Mana. However, if it is allowed to live, or played later in the game in combination with other cards, it can start to represent excellent value. In combination with cards like Stand Against Darkness it can create extremely sticky board states out of nothing, and since it works off any summoned minion, it also combines with Noble Sacrifice and other token summoning mechanics.
2. Constructed Play
Steward of Darkshire may prove to be too slow for a Constructed deck, but it can offer excellent synergy with an aggressive board focused Paladin deck that plays numerous cards like Abusive Sergeant and Leper Gnome.
Steward of Darkshire is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Steward of Darkshire
Wild Odd Paladin Deck 3 weapons, 6 spells, 21 minions
|7,980||Jan 01 2019|
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run