Steward of Darkshire — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Steward of Darkshire is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steward of Darkshire is a card with strong potential synergies. As an individual minion it is unspectacular offering only 3/3 of stats for 3 Mana. However, if it is allowed to live, or played later in the game in combination with other cards, it can start to represent excellent value. In combination with cards likeit can create extremely sticky board states out of nothing, and since it works off any summoned minion, it also combines with and other token summoning mechanics.
Steward of Darkshire may prove to be too slow for a Constructed deck, but it can offer excellent synergy with an aggressive board focused Paladin deck that plays numerous cards like Leper Gnome.and
Steward of Darkshire is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck