Steward of Darkshire — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Steward of Darkshire is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Steward of Darkshire is a card with strong potential synergies. As an individual minion it is unspectacular offering only 3/3 of stats for 3 Mana. However, if it is allowed to live, or played later in the game in combination with other cards, it can start to represent excellent value. In combination with cards like Stand Against Darkness it can create extremely sticky board states out of nothing, and since it works off any summoned minion, it also combines with Noble Sacrifice and other token summoning mechanics.
2. Constructed Play
Steward of Darkshire may prove to be too slow for a Constructed deck, but it can offer excellent synergy with an aggressive board focused Paladin deck that plays numerous cards like Abusive Sergeant and Leper Gnome.
Steward of Darkshire is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Steward of Darkshire
Wild Odd Paladin Deck 3 weapons, 6 spells, 21 minions
|7,980||Apr 08 2019|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- 10 New Decks to Try in Hearthstone: Rise of Shadows
- hello icy-veins
- Is the game dying?
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage