Steward of Darkshire
Table of Contents
Steward of Darkshire is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Steward of Darkshire is a card with strong potential synergies. As an individual minion it is unspectacular offering only 3/3 of stats for 3 Mana. However, if it is allowed to live, or played later in the game in combination with other cards, it can start to represent excellent value. In combination with cards like Stand Against Darkness it can create extremely sticky board states out of nothing, and since it works off any summoned minion, it also combines with Noble Sacrifice and other token summoning mechanics.
2. Constructed Play
Steward of Darkshire may prove to be too slow for a Constructed deck, but it can offer excellent synergy with an aggressive board focused Paladin deck that plays numerous cards like Abusive Sergeant and Leper Gnome.
In Arena, Steward of Darkshire is an extremely powerful card. It synergises incredibly well with numerous premium cards in the format like Muster for Battle, Harvest Golem, Haunted Creeper, Abusive Sergeant, and many others.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists