Dancer DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Endwalker 6.2
On this page, you will find the best gear and best-in-slot items for your Dancer DPS in Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (Patch 6.2).
Dancer Gear Sets
This section covers the endgame best-in-slot gear sets for Dancer in different endgame content. The gear sets are made by calculating the average DPS output of the rotation with a given stat set and comparing it to other options. If you are interested in making your own gear sets and comparison, you can check out the Dancer Gear and Rotation Calculator. Credit for the gear sim goes directly to Ringabel Dim of The Balance.
If you are currently gearing up your Dancer, you can find more information about the stat priorities and effects in our guide's melding section.
Patch 6.2 Gear Sets
The set below will be the best option you have for either catching up to current content or starting savage raid progression.
Crafted Progression (2.46s GCD)
Patch 6.2 Best-in-Slot (2.47s GCD)
Patch 6.1 Gear Sets (Dragonsong's Reprise Best-in-Slot)
Until patch 6.3, the Dragonsong's Reprise Best-in-Slot will remain the as the gear from the Asphodelos raid tier. Avoid using any other gear since sycning down removes the melds from your gear.
Asphodelos Raid Best-in-Slot (2.47s GCD)
- 26 Aug. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.2.
- 20 Apr. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.1.
- 10 Feb. 2022: Guide added.
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes
- All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12
- "Tales from the Dawn": Third Story Released
- FFXIV Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage) Clear Rates
- Square Enix Announces Attendance at Tokyo Game Show 2022