Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drealgoring

Need help with Weakauras

6 posts in this topic

Hello

I really need some help with setting up a few things in weakauras.
I just set up a text that tells me what my focustarget is casting and the cast time of it, but what I want to add to that is my focus target (to know who he's casting it on). I know you can never know for certain if he's just got me as his target and casting on his focus target but if anyone could help me with this it would be great!

Second thing is, I've been trying for several hours looking for a way to show an icon/text when my focus target is combat, and hide it when he's out of combat. It looks like I will have to custom make that one, but I'm really bad at LUA code and I would need some help with that.

Third thing I could need some help with is to show an icon/text if my arena partner is CCd.

Thanks in advance, and I really hope there's someone out there who could help me!

How do you want it to look for the first one?  Do you want a progress bar showing the cast time and spell name and then with the information you wanted? 

the second one, I think i can do that, it might be slightly buggy in some cases.  No idea how it will work for PvP

edit: here is the 2nd aura. I have NOT tested it, so make sure to come back and let me know.

dKtPdaGlIKTrbZLqYSrPBdPXbbFdf(lryNeQ2ly3uz)s)uLWWGq)MsNxaxtLQbJmCu0bvcDkIuhJOCoi6wQKwkHGfRKwUkEir1tv1YevpxPEhHstLIMSGMoPlsO4QeIUmuxxrBuLYZuI2mvTDkuDyHESittu(oHqJIc5ZemAbA8Qe1jvcoRkronQUhHuRuHfre9AkugKbMWJcFi8HGj8x(cVFJv42173ZYrUerzmwUezgYSmWFnJb8bUW73yfULHmNbIgmKNNJacgqklh8xZqaE9WfeWhWeEnatm8P5wTOWNMB1IcVF6sk36ms6okvQuPokvQujwBkYwk694KYDcYTORrTKOljshxx07XjL7eKBrxJQrs6TP5wsPfBhLkvQuhLkvQe3xk694KYDcYTORrTKge7kDW684kPNjUe2f2rPsLk1rPsLk1b2f2rhD0rhWNcItgd(jZWOIHpn3Qfvcnatm8BnQZnOWheZfcQWnginWaPmKYyKDhH8Cg5G)AMb4zTXqWe(JLfdMWJozvoyckOWRrwStbt4rNSkhmbfu4pXegmHhDYQCWeuqbf(q(MjBmWRXKX2WFj78uYBtZDj(Ue3vkzrJRQuWFWcCRZmatm88K1bFCQwyfEEi8EBAUlX3L4Usjl6AuHpggYvU1fzLqpCbb8zdMGcViYd1GWTS7gKTCPbeyKZyjIgYZa)1S7WpD6HliGpGj8P5wTOW7NUKYToJKUJsLkvQJsLkvI1MISLIEpoPCNGCl6Aulj6sI0X1f9ECs5ob5w01OAKKEBAULuAX2rPsLk1rPsLkX9LIEpoPCNGCl6AulPbXUshSopUs(i7gxcZUXLoyDECL0Zexc7c7OuPsL6OuPsL6a7c7OJo6OJo6au4DtuZdxqaF2G4YGpKVzYgdSqY6GFbXnfJiCBr5Iruli)cXFrTzIzzLankWtsW0Yga1Eyg8exx5kOWVHpxkeLcPuiH34G4YYYreuaa

the 3rd, is a very general statement, and is difficult because there are a NUMBER of CC's that it could be affected.  I could make a base aura for you, but you're going to have to fill it in with all the CC yourself.

WEAK AURA 3:

XSDWFOR.png

You have these groups.  Each one corresponds to a person in your party.

In the trigger you will just add the name of every CC you can think of.  when you run out of space click 'Add trigger'. Make sure "Required For Activation" is set to "Any Trigger".  Type -> Aura. Unit -> Specific Unit. Specific Unit -> party# (# being the one corresponding to this aura) and just continue adding more and more 

fmhWk78.png

When you finish with party1, you then DUPLICATE (right click the aura) Don't make the other auras until AFTER you finish with the first one so you don't ahve to keep adding all the CC over and over.

Once you duplicate it, make sure to go everywhere that says "party1" and change it to party2, party3, party4, and party5.

d4Z2faGAve63QWUuiTneCBGMPa1XKIzJOZRGpPIGRjGVPiwMqANG0Ej7wI9t5NiKHPOgNO6sQOyOcKblYWfQdQq5uGihwQohOSqfclfe1IvKwUKwKkQEk0JfLNRkpeu1ur1Kf00P6IQi5QQuDzLUoGnccJsLuBwvTDfQEgOY0eIplL(Ucrnsvc)vLKrRs04vPCsfICleQtJ09ur0kr51Qi1nvrPvJ4c7Ilx4ty0rNhf2OWeckmuyO4cVr0))wxqq8Ka5rHnbwGzyrcenFEwFIJeq4ar))BDbXecWYJeipkSanrMHlqu9jocbH1TLEu4dXRWWHshKM1wpaIf(wYFqh0IlKtuqchzAOFPGa288KgyZeiejFMqK5z9joYeHfaqEL22U1NG2i8YL2EPlOeIiKgkCS6w6wkOE1hSe8WFcHcjp6HIle4TxLr2Fpnvy9GCfxiiaPtfxUCHENClU4cbbiDQ4YLlS2ZwXfccq6uXLlxUW9wCVeUHAeYfMjUG2iUWq67ebkzoD8vJqygWZpa57nx4hOK50JY1qYywYswYsLo4APtAP7fQdTdUxFECV6dnNdjJzjlzjlzmlzjlzP66a1ILkDW1ywYswYsgZswYswYyBj0ygZygZygZygZygZygZygZygZygZygtOxPTTBvCHafQleCbNUvHV4nJ(Pz3luxyCV6dnclDW9jUG2ie7XcAuHJGKwcLlmCNc8)8H4v4fJb5ZcX9GLlK8OhkUW6b5kUqqasNkUC5c9o5wCXfccq6uXLlxyTNTIleeG0PIlxUCHH0xmzFa9E2PFcptMW62spk8H4vin7OiKgkmUx9Hg4HxypmK60JsN8kVsBB36tCbTrCHEL22UvXf6dXRWoqTl8bmDhFloc8)0BcVc(Xq(viFmiZfUJVfx4fBN0Vu4dy6o(w8GQ7NEtig0PcoyHV4LKCKcFIlx4lEZOFA29c1fg3R(qJWshCFIlxiqH6cbxWPBvy4of4)5dXRWlovWbbX9GLleO4vAB7wfxUC5cVr0))wxqK3alpNWmb4GLd38Cdb9josaHde9)V1f0M8rdalhU8CctAYNeqybaKxPTTB9jOrLlOrfxygWZpa57nx4hOK50JY1qYywYswYsLo4APtAP7fQdTdUxFECV6drphsgZswYswYywYswYs11bQflv6GRXSKLSKLmMLSKLSKX2sOXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMWbI()36cAt(ObGLdxEoHjn5tci0R022TkUqGc1fcUGt3QWx8Mr)0S7fQlmUx9HOclDW9jUG2ie7XYfgUtb(F(q8k8IXG8zH4EWYfsE0dfxyTNTIleeG0PIlxUqVtUfxCHGaKovC5YfwpixXfccq6uXLlxUWq6lMSpGEp70pHNjtyDBPhf(q8kKMDueEJO))TUGiVbwEoHzcWblhU55gc6tCKacPHcJ7vFik8WlSaaYR022T(e0g5YfoUG2ej6SCja

There is the starting aura for you.  I'll see what I can do about the other 2.

Well, the first one is kinda done already, already have it as a text with icon and countdown, only missing the target now.

Oh, must have missed the "specific unit" option, that one looks easy enough.

Just got back to work, going to test them in arena in a while, I'll be back to let you know how they worked out!
Thanks alot man, really appreciate it!

Oh by the way, how do I reverse the focus combat trigger? I would want it to trigger when my focus leaves combat, and untrigger when he's in combat.

Nvm, figured it out smile.png

Edited by Drealgoring

Can you give me the version of the first one you have already? Just right click the aura -> export as string, copy all of that and paste it in a post here.

dCKPjaGifsUeKQgLKO6ukeAwsIOBrc1Uek9ljryysshtOAzIONPQyAKuxdsSnfkFtvPXjuCorO7bjrhKeSqf8qfvtKeYfHu2OKWhHK0iviQtkcwPsvEPKizMkuDtfsTtf5NeWqjqlvPQEkyQqCviP(QcbZvPs7L6VczWkLdtQftIESQmzL4YiBws9zL0OvQ40eTAjrXRHuz2I62e0UH63smCcTCbpxQPJ66QSDsY3viY4vuoVQQ1djH9lspCsKABtIs74gXG0qcyMc16hTRcllcG7DhbsJofUGU3v(kydTHKXwn2eJnrdcnSyyXigwKDL5WpwQI8GHfzlM1)i0m2qfL31PBpDZs8A6g6XPBOxMUHEUsGErdVR5IqeAgBixE6C6gwlKs3qLPBOkXOgl5jTqQYhbsJofUGUJD(fceMrnwYJy6EaHxMVJMhn1TELQ8rnY0S0TcoDBuXglwlKQKPBJAFfsqrJAet3lDlDlDlDlDV0T0T0T0T09s3s3s3s3s3lDlDlDlDlDV09m8lqDDtSRq9yQv)jzIOKyIO85tvus6AfRwTb5RG9GH6cMRiRxBdcGAKXtycndnLRfSiXSH5OnHG2(g4GCDLcgXW1u0t3mYVi5bdD5cp6Ws2qD5DTHLlOzzbBizSOy4AkQfPC2dgUMIKyMcHtKLkZKhm0IuoBy()lxWKHdtQimBqFCXW1u0HLShm0IuopPfsgM))YfmzGury2WCDZgUMIArkNN0cjpy4PBg5xKm80nB4AkQfPCoHfR0W1uuxUWJoSK9Gb(xKm0SMV2WHLSH6Y7AZgwOwZxqZKvAiuynllypv1qDbZgswTAY0THsEXWoKCDh2veZ3KO8TkkJPUAYVXJjokUwXQJXqOWAM8GHCrVyedxtrysffSsdSoty2igeEzwAeZMn8Y6UnIHwIxZKH9favrnAgeEzwAedJwGPkLhmSVaOkQrZdMnB4Ak6L1DBLgUMIcKol0knekzYigeEzwAeZMne0pYigeEzwAeZMneiDwObDVy2qDbZGevqE6tCdlYwmR)bw)qxBa9IgekdHsWkneOvzbJ8lsgyAgByr2VaXuuOWAwwWEQQbLzcVm6YczyyC0MuKHMLp09ROlOzzbBLg0hx8Gb9JLfCBednRdSrmSuIwZLrYknB2GEzrYYcwNJ4GCDLcTr8uCJyGdY1vkyedxtrpDZi)IKhm0Ll8Odlzd1L31gwUGMLfSHKXIIHRPOwKYzpy4Ws2Gyw)tbdTiLZtAHKbbl5FHLG4ogUMIKyMcHtKLkZKhmW)IKHM181gomPIWSb9XfdKkcZgMRB2Wt3mYViz4PB2W1uuls58Kwi5bdxtrhwYEWW1uuxUWJoSK9GHwKYzdcwY)clbXDm0NssfHz4QRLZmenxbajcquyFedxtrTiLZjSyLg6tjPIWSGbQwoZaiiAJpUzdhMdY1vkyeZM9usJyGdY1vkyedxtrpDZi)IKhmW)IKHM181g6tjPIWmC11YzgIMRaGebikSpIbsfHzdZ1nBOpLKkcZcgOA5mdGGOn(4gE6Mr(fjdpDZgUMIoSK9GHRPijMPq4ezPYm5bdTiLZggzAMHRPOwKYzpy4WKkcZg0hxmCyjBOU8U2SHdZb56kfmIHdlzd1L31Mn7PpgXahKRRuWigUMIE6Mr(fjpyG)fjdnR5Rn0NssfHz4QRLZmenxbajcquyFedKkcZgMRB2qFkjveMfmq1YzgabrB8Xn80nJ8lsgE6MnCnfDyj7bdxtrsmtHWjYsLzYdgArkNnubPdgUMIArkN9GHdtQimBqFCXWHLSH6Y7AZgomhKRRuWigoSKnuxExB2SzdmnJVazaHMXxG6DbrkNv4XsvAwwWcOIcz9FVlAVSuSPi4WgAw)qxpVGzTelKWSbbqncKGIqZaQOue6PQgKyvuOjR0GCXqfL31PBpDZPBZ)F5cMmCyoixxPGrm0Ll8Odlzd1L31goSKnuxExB4AkQlx4rhwYEWW1u0c18HLShmSqnBqrbsNxR0v2GeVA4AkAHA2dgwOMpSKniM1)uWSH6GwibCqZAp91Wijx4DCfQ)gpzmXvR(7NeJ5J6XgZ1kw9hdVsUemINs6k((r93QQJjMQFIzSVXt(11kgLX80hxrmj(nEmFhlXQQ)MmP6QvDTIr5Jzd4tisqUUsH2tQnigkRbQBbd0t2Yc2tXnmtG66Mypfp2QQ)GY3eJxnokJLefdlYwmR)t4vWgsaZuOw)ODt4vW9UGiLZrtA(cueA6aVZGeVyOz9dDTGfjMnmiacIaJ2atZ45LCjyepf3tX9uspf3tF8uCpP2tXnB2GkpfxDYQMTba

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ithok
      About us...
      Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content. 
      Raid schedule...
      Thursday 19–22
      Sunday 18-22
      What do we expect from you:
      - Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
      - Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
      - Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
      - Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
      - Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
      What can we offer you:
      - Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
      -We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
      - Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
      - Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
      PROGRESS:
      Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
      Trial of Valor: 2/3
      Nighthold: 3/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
      RECRUITMENT:
      We are currently looking mainly for range dps classes and a rogue, we don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We dont expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
      - MAGE (high)
      - BALANCE DRUID(high)
      - HUNTER (high)
      - WARLOCK(low)
      - Shadow Priest(low)
      - Elemental Shaman(low)
      - ROGUE(low)
      If you are interested feel free to contact us.
      How to apply:
      To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
      Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
    • By Pain
      Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it ;)
      *Since the copy code gave issue's updated it to wago links for easy copying*
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      New to Weakauras ?
      You can download it on this page :
      https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2
      When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" Copy - paste the code of which you can find down below A screen will popup and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Updated :
      11-02-17 : Improved Shaman Healing tool.
      25-02-17 : Improved Paladin Healing tool.
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk *not yet* ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Shaman 
      We will start of with the shaman :
      Resto Shaman - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/4yn3hs9KM
      Resto Shaman - Cooldowns

Import string : https://wago.io/VJm5cicKM
      Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns

Import string :  https://wago.io/EJcuns5Kz
      Druid 
      Druid - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/VkLqhs5tG

Druid - Cooldowns

Import string : https://wago.io/NkXd5octG

Paladin
      Paladin - Healing tool

Import string : https://wago.io/VyuEFj9Yf

Paladin - Cooldowns

Import string : https://wago.io/4k3EqiqtM

Priest
      Holy Priest - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/4y2JojcYM
      Holy Priest - Cooldowns

Import string :  https://wago.io/VkRaio5Yz
      Holy Priest - Holy Word Tracker *Additional*

Import string : https://wago.io/V11doicYM
      Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*

Import string :  https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ
      Disc Priest - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/NJm2ci9FG

• By Thaosin
      Who are we?
      [Onyxias Rejects] is a newer Horde guild on Mok’Nathal/Silvermoon whose core banded together to create a guild with a welcoming and enjoyable environment for raiding. Our motto is to have fun.
      Our goal is to be a known, organized, and skilled group of individuals who excel in working as a team to overcome the hardest this game has to offer while it is still current and have a good time doing it.
      Raiding Schedule and Participation:
      We are a raiding guild, but with an easier schedule for players balancing real life with play time.
      Tuesday: 5PM-7PM PST
      Wednesday: 5PM-7PM PST
      Requirements:
      We are more interested in your ability as a player than your gear; we are willing to help you gear up if you can demonstrate your willingness and ability to be a contributing raider.
      Prior raid experience isn’t required. Recent raid experience is highly desirable, but not required.
      What do we do outside of raid?
      The guild will begin to regularly partake in high Mythic+ keys, Nightbane, and other group activities.
      Occasional BG and Arena groups regularly pop up as well.
      Some of our members are known to kick it in Overwatch, Heroes, and several other games while the rest of us just hang out in Discord.
      Voice Chat:
      We use Discord for all guild related content. We prefer you to have a working mic but it is not a requirement, as long as you can listen and respond promptly. We encourage people to be active in strategy discussions before and after raid.
      Loot System:
      We use Loot Council with the assistance of add-ons to help distribute the loot. Details on how we use this system are posted on our website.
      Progression:
      9/10N Nighthold
      3/3H Trial of Valor
      7/7H Emerald Nightmare
      Current Recruitment Needs:
      Healers:
      Paladin, Monk, Druid
      Melee DPS:
      All
         Ranged DPS:
      Druid, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Shaman
      Tanks:
      Paladin, Death Knight, Monk
      Druid - Low
      Package deals are welcome, but please let us know about the situation ahead of time.
      Please don’t hesitate to contact us either through BattleNet or in-game
      Thaosin-Mok’Nathal (Thanos#1394) - GM

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Menagerie Aggro Rogue Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Murloc Aggro Rogue Gadgetzan Standard Deck.