FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
dethkrik

[US-Turalyon][H] <Demon Lords> 10 Man, 2 Nights

<Demon Lords> is searching for skilled/motivated raiders interested in completing the goals we have as a guild (stated below). We are in search of a skilled Tank, DPS, and Healer. We raid Monday/Thursday 9-12 EST.

Tank:

Brewmaster Monk

Protection Paladin

Protection Warrior

Blood Death Knight

Healer:

Mistweaver Monk

Discipline Priest

Holy Paladin

DPS:

Shadow Priest

Balance Druid

Rogue

Frost DK

We will definitely consider skilled applicants of other classes/specs, but the above would be optimal at the present.

Additionally, if you cannot fully make our raid times but would be interested in being an alternate as opportunities arise, please let us know.

About us:

Demon Lords has been around Turalyon in some form since early BC. During late BC and Wrath, Demon Lords raided under the name War Machine. We raided fairly casually during Cata, but are looking to fill out a solid team here in Pandaria and do some quality raiding. We are a laid back, drama free guild in search of people interested in progressing through raid content. Additionally, we have a variety of other activities that take place on off nights from PvP, to leveling alts, to running dungeons, to doing dailies. Anyone interested in a friendly environment to just hang out is also encouraged to get in touch with us.

Our Goal:

We are intending to have a raid group capable of completing all Normal mode content before any nerfs are in place. After the content is on farm we will begin Heroic progression, with the ultimate goal of clearing Heroics and finishing Meta achievements while the content is still current.

Who we are looking for:

We are looking for skilled and experienced raiders who know their class and how to progress through content. Since we only raid 6 hours per week, we need people who focus and learn quickly to allow us to move through the content quickly and efficiently. We are looking for people who are comfortable talking on vent in order to have communication during encounters. Last, but not least, we are all adults with jobs, families, and other responsibilities who put real life ahead of WoW, but choose to set aside 6 hours per week to raid, and are looking for other people of a similar mindset.

If you have any questions or would be interested in joining, please do not hesitate to give me a whisper on the toons Dethkrik or Ythica, or alternately, send me a battletag invite to Dethkrik#1795

Our website can be found at: http://demon-lords.guildlaunch.com

Thanks for your consideration, and good luck in Pandaria.

Edited by dethkrik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shenocide
      Impressive...
    • By Valhalen
      In the Deckard Cain Meta Tier List made by @Oxygen, @MagikMurlok asked if someone could compile a list of Heroes that have strong self-sustain that can be viable in matches that features no Supports. I decided to help.
      I ended making a list of all non-Healer Heroes that have any form of self-healing. Took me around 6 hours to compile every single nook and cranny (with all the revisions and edits), so here it is! I hope this help. Any feedback is welcome.
      I've also included a suggested build for each character to use in the event that there is no Healer in the team, aimed at maximizing survivability.
      Special thanks to @ExorionAether for the help with talents and Heroes I missed, forgot or did not include originally for other reasons.
      Heroes are organized in alphabetical order. Press the "reveal hidden content" button to reveal the lists.

MELEE ASSASSINS
      RANGED ASSASSINS
      BRUISERS
      TANKS
      SUPPORTS
      TOP 10 BEST PUBSTOMPERS WITHOUT HEALER
      Deathwing: since he cannot be targeted by buffs and heals from his allies nor debuffs from his enemies, Deathwing is a powerful candidate for teams without healers. All his level 1 talents are aimed at self sustain, and he also has some few other defensive talents; while you'll be sacrificing damage for survivability, Deathwing will still pack a punch. Fenix: as long his Shield doesn't drop completely, he has one of the most powerful lane presences in the game, essentially having two healthbars. And if losing his Shields he can simply retreat and let them replenish again. Just be careful with hard engages, stuns and damage-over-time (as each tick will put Shield Capacitor on cooldown). Malthael: ridiculous sustain that allows him to 1v2 or even 1v3 under the right circumstances. Make sure to hit as many opponents as possible with Basic Attacks to maximize his sustain. Dehaka: incredibly sticky and slippery, with a global presence that allows him to engage and disengage at ease. His trait combined with Adaptation makes him really hard to kill. Blaze: powerful lane presence and one of the best self-sustains in the entire game. Diablo: his recent rework made him absurdly resilient, with a self-sustain that can surpass Blaze's under the right circumstances. Sonya: still one of the strongest solo laners in the game, with reliable self-sustain, great damage overall, and strong engage potential. Medivh: with a very versatile kit, he can provide damage, mobility, vision, crowd-control and most importantly, damage immunity and healing. ANY team without a Healer greatly benefits from Medivh. Yrel: the only non-Healer in the game that can directly heal other characters with Gift of the Naaru and Word of Glory, making her a powerful emergency off-healer. ANY team without a Healer greatly benefits from Yrel, assuming she picks those aforementioned talents. Thrall: very strong on really long matches, as his most powerful quest talents require a lot of farming. At the endgame he deal eye-watering damage while healing for huge chunks of health. THE TOP 5 BEST SELF-SUSTAIN TEAM COMBINATIONS
      Deathwing, Medivh, Stitches, Kel'Thuzad, Kael'thas. Deathwing, Medivh, Garrosh, The Butcher, Kel'Thuzad. Deathwing, Medivh, ETC, Fenix, Kel'Thuzad. Deathwing, Medivh, Johanna, Cassia, Fenix. Deathwing, Medivh, Yrel, Raynor, Thrall.
    • By Okumay
      Hey guys!

I recently switched over to Vengeance to tank for my guild and I'm trying to figure out a few things regarding my azerite. I was lucky my havoc gear had pretty good vengeance traits as well (3 revel being what I was shooting for). I recently bought a 480 shoulder piece that has Infernal Armor and Hour of reaping, but not Revel. It's a 15 ilvl increase and I'm not sure if the ilvl increase is worth losing that trait. Would love some feedback if possible. Thanks! 

• By akainokori
      We are looking for new Members !
      Nows your chance.
      Region: EU - Alleria [A]
      Gildname: Knutschgedöns INC

Info:

Raidtimes:
      Monday + Thuesday  8pm - 11pm

Raid Progress:
      HM 7/ 7
      HM HC 7/ 7
      BRF 10/10
      BRF HC 10/10
      HFC 12/13
      HFC HC 6/13

We're looking for
      1 range:  Balance Druid, Hunter or Warlock
      1 Meele: feral, Retribution or Warrior
      1 Tank everytings fine exept Warrior.

we Offer:
      experienced Raid Lead
      structured raid
      Good Raidatmosphere
      Fair loot

What do you need?
      18years old +
      You need to be Social
      You have to understand your classes and you should be able to take criticism
      Functional TS3 and Headset
      ilvl 700+

Interested?

Just write to Mote (Mote#2595) or Makube (Makube#2953)

• By Kilexo
      Hey Everyone, 
      So i play a Demon Hunter Lvl 120 with iLVL 464.
      My DPS in dungeons is just so low compared to everyone else and i dont know why. I was in a M8+ earlier and the ilvl 450 Tank was doing more DPS than I was. 
      Any tips? Check out my gear/character, i think its all setup right. I went through the Icy Veins Demon Hunter guide and stat priority etc... Got a rotation, but something isnt right. Im always last on DPS even with 440 ilvl players in the group.

Thanks for reading!
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/fliixy