2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Well, it seems announcements for killvideos are a thing nowadays! After Exorsus' World 2nd, Method have let slip the date and time of the very first airing of their World First Mythic Kil'jaeden kill video. Now, we've all been able to see the fight up until around 40% courtesy of the Alpha stream, but that final 40ish percent seems brutal and will definitely be worth a watch (or several).
In any case, you can check it out it starting from 8PM CET over on Method's twitch channel. Meanwhile you can read the interview they recently did covering the whole of ToS progression.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 5/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
I have compiled the Warcraft story into 240 events nested into 29 statements nested into 4 summaries, all of which can be toggled individually.
This is a work in progress still, and certain details are outdated due to the WoW: Chronicle retcon, but it still gives a very solid ground-up understanding of the Warcraft story and most of its fundamental aspects.
Update: Added nerdscreams video and killshot.
And the second kill is finally here! Exorsus have defeated Kil'jaeden 7 days, 5 and a half hours after Method's World First kill and fended off the Chinese guilds that were pressuring their silver medal spot. After 962 wipes this will come as a huge relief for the Russian guild, as they've also had wipes as low as 0.2% in the last couple of days and been pretty frustrated with some of the issues on the fight. Guild GM Alveona even promised a big post about the whole issue after the race is done, so we have that to look forward to!
Now it's down to Alpha and Style War to fight over the final top 3 spot, if one of the other 25 guilds on Kil'jaeden don't pull an upset and get there first! We also have Method's kill video to look forward to, which should arrive either after the 3rd kill or when one of the streaming guilds gets close to a kill. And there's Method's big interview coming today where we'll find out more specifics of the fights!
Lightforged Golem is one of 7.3 mounts that deserves a separate preview. It has unique animations and it's quite probable that it will be related to Antorus, the Burning Throne raid as a reward for completing Glory of the Argus Raider.
Below are screenshots of the mount including the /mountspecial animation.