Brutall

[US-Static of Arthas][H] 8/10M BRF LF HPal and DPS (W/Th/M 830p-1230a EST)

Sign in to follow this  

21 posts in this topic

Hello! I appreciate your interest in Static, and while I could go on and on about us and why we're the "perfect" guild for you, I'd rather you take a moment and simply see what we're all about. The best thing you can do is visit our website and review the FAQ section of our forum.

Want a quick snapshot of our atmosphere and how I treat my raiders? Check out our kill videos and live raids. Want a direct line to speak to me? Tweet me.

Our Current Needs 

To prevent me from having to update this post, and many others, please review our current needs on our WoWProgress page.

Attitude
We expect nothing but a positive mindset. We don't tolerate whiners, complainers, excuse makers, loot mongers, or anything that falls in between or around those descriptions. We expect you to hunger for improvement, as we are constantly looking for ways to become better raiders and players.

Raid Schedule
We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday from 8:30pm - 12:30am Eastern. We may require you to go until 12:45am some nights, depending on what we are working on. We have no desire to raid more than three nights a week. We need people who are able to commit to almost 100% of our raids. We respect and understand that everyone has a real life, but plan accordingly.

Please visit our website if you are serious about raiding efficiently.

Contact the following individual if you need to speak to someone online, but again, our forums are always the best place to reach us: MrShaft#1904 (please note this is not my BTag)

Quick Links
WoWProgress
Our Website
Kill Videos
Live Raids
Quickest Way To Contact Me
Best BTag To Contact (not me): MrShaft#1904

Edited by Brutall
  • Like 1

I'd like to kindly ask you to edit your topic's title according to the rules found here: http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/955-important-guidelines-for-thread-names-content-and-how-to-change-your-title/

smile.png

While I don't see much point in listing something as routine as a guild name, or even the server that a guild plays on, if that's the requirement then so be it. For everyone else, our needs have been updated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Riotzin
      <Cryogenic> - 4/9M - Recruiting all RDPS classes for an immediate raid spot to round out our 20m roster. Tues/Weds 7-11 SERVER. Discord/Flask/Food provided for raiders. 925++. Pst for more info!!!

The guild was founded by a group of friends with a mission, to progress through mythic raids without the toxic environment. The guild was formed halfway through EN and despite the late start we built a solid core of raiders and down 5/7M EN before the Nighthold was released. We ended up having to break up as soon as we cleared heroic Nighthold, but we are back with a vengance here on Stormrage now. 

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
      Emerald Nightmare -- 5/7M
      Trial of Valor -- 3/3H
      Nighthold -- 10/10H 5/10M (Guild break after Gul'dan kill)
      Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 9/9H 4/9M
      MOST RECENT KILL: MYTHIC SISTERS OF THE MOON

LOOKING FOR:
      We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and that can make sure they can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. 

RAID TIMES:
      Tuesdays: 7-11 Server (EST) Mythic/Progression
      Wednesdays: 7-11 Server (EST) Mythic/Progression
      Thursday 8-11 Server (EST) Optional Heroic/Normal

We also often run old content (M EN/ToV/Nightbane/Nighthold) as well as constant M+ groups throughout the day. These runs are 100% optional.

RECRUITMENT:
      We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster. 

CURRENT NEED:
      ALL DPS CLASSES - (ranged more so than melee)
      ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS

EXPECTATIONS:
      We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means: 
      - Having the correct gems/enchants (200 gems)
      - Class knowledge
      - Raid preparation. 
      We only raid 8 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time.All underpreforming players, regardless of rank and class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:
      As a guild we opt to run loot through a loot council that is run by the officers. Loot is distributed in a way that most benefits the raid team in terms of progression. Distributing loot factors are performance/attendance/role/rank (I.E. Trials are typically lower on loot priority. (Higher rank than takes priority over trial) Loot is always dished out in a way that is most beneficial to the guild is a whole, and is a completely transparent process to avoid drama. We use the add-on RClootcouncil for ease of distribution.

PRIMARY CONTACT:
      Recruitment Officer - Riotzin (FrostyDog#155103)

OTHER CONTACTS:
      Guild Master/Raid Leader - Dêv (CrispyD#1823) 
      Lootmaster/Co-GM - Beanboss

Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.
    • By Navet
      About Bonus Stage
      We are a weekend raiding guild with a well-established and diverse group of core members. Our raid times accommodate multiple types of people with school and jobs that don't have a lot of time to commit during the week but still want to raid at a decent progression level. 
      Raid Times
      Saturday and Sunday; 10 am to 14 pm (EST)
      Progession
      5/7 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

7/10 Mythic Nighthold.
      3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor.
      7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare.

Loot System
      We use EPGP to distribute loot in a fair manner. We have a healthy decay system in place to help newer members catch up in PR to veteran raiders within the guild.
      Recrutement Need
      We are looking for motivated players that will play their class to their maximum potential. 
      Specs that could be a good addition to the team:
      Restoration Druid
      Feral Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Rogue

Minimum 920ilvl and 60 traits in MS weapon.
      Recent Mythic Experience.
      Apply @ http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com/
      Contacts info
      -Darcia#11640
      -Terrific#11936
      -Navet#1532 
    • By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: Tomb of Sargeras [1/9M 9/9H], Nighthold [3/10M]
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (915+)
      ALL DPS! ABOUT US
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. 
      We're always on Discord and we joke around a lot, some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. 
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required!)
      Fun Guild events happen monthly!

Battle.net ID: Narii#1891, Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Guild Recruitment Officer
      www.bootypirates.guildlaunch.com