FORUMS
Nitheror

Log/gear analysis

I've recently gotten very tired of pugging through BRF, and decided to start applying for guilds that have semi decent progression (around 7-10H BRF). But i've gotten turned down from each one, I did my research a bit and wasn't trying to get into any crazy guilds or guilds that weren't looking for rogues. The few responses I got said I basically needed to learn my specs optimal spec and stats, which confused me because i main combat and once I get better than a 660 dagger i'll go sub for some fights (gruul,oregorger,etc) which are the two best specs. So if I could get some insight into my armory and my few logs that'd be great. 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/M%C3%A0yhem/simple(Armory)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JYPB31yp4cKahbAx#fight=1&type=damage-done(H Gruul)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vNZraxPTjFb7tLwR#fight=1&type=damage-done(H Operator)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vynfx9MFhzRXaBm1#fight=14&type=damage-done(N Beastlord)

http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/us/illidan/màyhem(My single target dps seems to be on point with what shadowcraft says)

Any comments/suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated!

Fuck I typed up this nice paragraph then my computer shit the bed.

Rotation looks great, nice and solid.

Gear is strange. Lacks a lot of Haste items, no tier pieces, and has Multistrike glove gem and ring enchants. Also still using the cheap weapon enchants despite having a Mythic weapon. Almost looks like your main spec is supposed to be Sub, and your Combat gear is all kind of half-assed

Like I said though, rotation is well done. No reason to be turned down based on thaht

• Like 1

Fuck I typed up this nice paragraph then my computer shit the bed.

Rotation looks great, nice and solid.

Gear is strange. Lacks a lot of Haste items, no tier pieces, and has Multistrike glove gem and ring enchants. Also still using the cheap weapon enchants despite having a Mythic weapon. Almost looks like your main spec is supposed to be Sub, and your Combat gear is all kind of half-assed

Like I said though, rotation is well done. No reason to be turned down based on thaht

Thanks for the quick reply, i've been gemming more sub type gear with Multistrike and combat type gear with Haste, but I probably should just go pure combat enchants/gems since i'm pretty much always combat huh? I need to suck it up and get the wep enchants even though im poor I suppose tongue.png. With the no tier, i dont have great progress yet :P, and lack of haste pieces, i've shadowcrafted most of the stuff i have with haste vs what im using and it says its a dps increase, should I go with shadowcraft or just use haste gear if it's within a closeish ilvl,.

Edited by Nitheror

Pure agility will be better in almost all cases, so if what you have equipped is your best stuff then stick with that

I was just mentioning what it looks like

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.