Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MickeyNebbelunde

Charge,Intercept and Heroic Leap Macro needed

3 posts in this topic

Hey warriors and macro nerds smile.png
I would like to ask for some help, I had a perfekt macro for utility but when I rerolled faction I lost it, so now im asking you for help since I cant find it anywhere.

The macro had Charge per standard, when I shift clicked it changed to Heroic Leap and when I targeted a party/raid member it would Intercept them on use, im not much of a macro person.. I hope someone can help with this smile.png

my first idea

/assist [target=mouseover]
/cast [nomod,@target,nodead]Charge
/cast [nomod,@mouseover,noharm,nodead][] Intervene
/cast [mod:shift]Heroic Leap

Edited by Hanswurst
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fitte88
      Hello, im looking for some help witha  macro that i want to use
      bacitally i want it to be 
      /cast bloodthrist
      /cast Furious slash

but that dosent work, i want it to use furious slash when my bloodthirst is on cooldown somehow, is this possible?
    • By Namuria
      Hey ho! :)
      There are two new Macros since 7.1 for Spells which you have to place with the cursor (green circle), like our Metamorphose or for example: Shaman's Healing Rain.
      The old Way:
      - Press Button
      - move green circle
      - klick to place

NOW and much faster, there are two new ways:

Way One - At Player:
      #showtooltip
      /cast [@player] Metamorphose
      If you Press the Button with this macro, there is NO cursor-move and NO click.
      You char will use Meta instant without moving a meter.
      This one is nice if you are staying in group of enemys and don't want to risk beeing out of range after using your Meta.

Way Two - At Cursor:
      #showtooltip
      /cast [@cursor] Metamorphose
      BEFORE using this macro you have to place your cursor at your target/ground/...
      If you press the Meta-Button now there is no more to do. Your DH will Meta-Jump to the cursor-point. So there is NO click.
      This is a nice one to enter a fight.Here you can add something like /use Potion of the Old War or/and /use Chaosblades, too.

I'm using both for the situations which I explained.

Hope it will help you!
      Done my best with my english - hope you will understand!

Greetings from Namuria
    • By Leodonti
      So I just got back into WoW on 12/15/2016 and I haven't played since 2011. I'm a bit confused on Macro's; as I am playing a warrior I see a few skills I want to put on a macro, but it doesn't seem to be working the way I remembered. I thought if you put procs then long cds then a basic attack, it would proc the first two if they were up, if not it would just keep regularly attacking. 
      From what I remember it was
      #showtooltip
      /cast Victory Rush
      /cast Execute
      /cast Slam (or whatever basic attack)

But it just keeps trying to use victory rush, it won't go on to the next in the macro etc.
    • By Archimage
      Druid Talent Macros:
      Restoration:
      /use [talent:1/1] Prosperity; [talent:1/2] Cenarion Ward; [talent:1/3] Abundance
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [talent:3/2] Cat Form; [talent:3/3] Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:5/3] Cultivation
      /use [talent:6/1] Spring Blossoms; [talent:6/2] Inner Peace; [talent:6/3] Germination
      /use [talent:7/1] Moment of Clarity; [talent:7/2] Stonebark; [talent:7/3] Flourish
      Guardian:
      /use [talent:1/1] Brambles; [talent:1/2] Bristling Fur; [talent:1/3] Blood Frenzy
      /use [talent:2/1] Guttural Roars; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:1,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:1,talent:3/2] Cat Form; Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc; [talent:5/3] Galactic Guardian
      /use [talent:6/1] Earthwarden; [talent:6/2] Guardian of Elune; [talent:6/3] Survival of the Fittest
      /use [talent:7/1] Rend and Tear; [talent:7/2] Lunar Beam; [talent:7/3] Pulverize
      Balance:
      /use [talent:1/1] Force of Nature; [talent:1/2] Warrior of Elune; [talent:1/3] Starlord
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:4, talent:3/1] Cat Form; [stance:4,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Moonkin Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune; [talent:5/3] Stellar Flare
      /use [talent:6/1] Shooting Stars; [talent:6/2] Astral Communion; [talent:6/3] Blessing of the Ancients
      /use [talent:7/1] Fury of Elune; [talent:7/2] Stellar Drift; [talent:7/3] Nature's Balance

Feral:
      /use [talent:1/1] Predator; [talent:1/2] Blood Scent; [talent:1/3] Lunar Inspiration
      /use [stance:2,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:2,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Cat Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:5/3] Savage Roar
      /use [talent:6/1] Sabertooth; [talent:6/2] Jagged Wounds; [talent:6/3] Elune's Guidance
      /use [talent:7/1] Brutal Slash; [talent:7/2] Bloodtalons; [talent:7/3] Moment of Clarity

General Focus Macros:
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Entangling Roots
    • By kimbappanda
      Hey, I'm an arms DPS and I was wondering why not macro FR and Colossus smash together? 
      Since what I've gathered you always want to follow up a CS with FR. so why not? :D