MickeyNebbelunde

Charge,Intercept and Heroic Leap Macro needed

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hey warriors and macro nerds smile.png
I would like to ask for some help, I had a perfekt macro for utility but when I rerolled faction I lost it, so now im asking you for help since I cant find it anywhere.

The macro had Charge per standard, when I shift clicked it changed to Heroic Leap and when I targeted a party/raid member it would Intercept them on use, im not much of a macro person.. I hope someone can help with this smile.png

my first idea

/assist [target=mouseover]
/cast [nomod,@target,nodead]Charge
/cast [nomod,@mouseover,noharm,nodead][] Intervene
/cast [mod:shift]Heroic Leap

Edited by Hanswurst
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrightwingMain
      Just throwing this shower thought out there because why not.
      Would it be possible with reasonable amount of resources and time that you have available, to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? There are already a couple for other games, although mostly pretty old ones. Things like general guidelines for tanking, healing and stutter stepping as well as map guides of what heroes are which priority and how the maps play out? You already have some maps covered at the "map specific advice", but as the "new hero guide format" cuts the map specific advice part off, would adding such thing be possible. Not that I would be desperately in need of one, but if I had to guess, a lot of people would be glad to get them available.
    • By ZuzgwangGroo
      I am a returning player and haven't played my BM Hunter since 2011. What I liked to do when running dungeons with my guild was to make the Tank my focus, then use the following macro posted below. I know a lot has changed since 2011, but I am wondering if the macro language has evolved to the point of being able to improve the macro to only attack if the focus is actively attacking something. Could this be done, and is there any other way we can improve this macro? Thanks in Advance for any help anyone can provide!!!

Grewe

/cleartarget
      /assist focus
      /stopmacro [noharm][dead]
      /petattack
      /startattack
    • By Djingy
      Title, died to Trilliax during Annihilation when using DoS. Stupid on my part but just wondering if theres a cancelaura for it and/or other trinkets. Thanks
    • By Armata
      Hi all,
      I recently detect some strange stuff with Intercept.
      I never seen anything about applyed debuffs but from my experience you can "intercept" some (every?) debuff.
      That can be usefull but often very dangerous.
      In my case, i use Intercept to help other tank when i'm not actively tanking for resetting my debuff but if i catch it's own debuff it's quite ugly :/
    • By Fitte88
      Hello, im looking for some help witha  macro that i want to use
      bacitally i want it to be 
      /cast bloodthrist
      /cast Furious slash

but that dosent work, i want it to use furious slash when my bloodthirst is on cooldown somehow, is this possible?