Odinn

J!NX Boss Battle - Free T-Shirt Giveaway!

Sign in to follow this  

36 posts in this topic

11417-jnx-boss-battle-free-t-shirt-givea

Thanks to the generous crew over at J!NX, we have 10 codes for free t-shirts (with shipping!) to give away in celebration of their new Boss Battle program.

boss_battle_home.gif

From the Boss Battle description page, here's how it works:

J!NX Boss Battle is a recurring limited supply bundle made up of J!NX’s best products centered around defeating a unique and diabolical boss. Each gear bundle features special pricing from 25-40% off and the possibility of bonus items as the boss’s health bar declines. Multiple bundles will be available for each battle. Once the boss has been defeated, a new boss will be launched. Bosses will enrage in a certain number of days if they are not defeated!

5371p_99c_1b.jpg

An example of a Boss Battle bundle.

J!NX has an amazing collection of Blizzard apparel and merchandise. If you haven't already, you should definitely check it out!

Want a chance to win one of the 10 t-shirt codes? Simply reply to this news post and tell us what your favourite Blizzard-themed item from the J!NX catalogue is. We'll announce the winners around noon EST on Friday! Free t-shirt codes are valid until March 31.

• Like 4

Favourite item? It must be the Hearthstone Rose Tee - it's simple, minimalistic and very esthetic because of this. Would love to wear one.  

My Jinx Deathknight Hoodie is my second favorite hoodie after my Icy-Veins Hoodie. smile.png

• Like 1

There's some awesome stuff there.

I'm pretty simple, though, so I have to say my favorite is the Alliance logo beanie.

I'm pretty simple, though, so I have to say my favorite is the Alliance logo beanie.

I won a Horde logo beanie at Blizzcon 2013. I can't complain because I won it, but other than a 3 month stint on Mal'Ganis I've been alliance since 2007.dry.png

I just thought up a fun game though! If I can manage to make it to Blizzcon again this year, I'll bring the hat, and the first person to recognize me and say 'Hey Storm give me your hat!' can have my horde beanie.

So, heads up everyone, we have about 48 hours left, and 5 people signed up, 8 if you include mods, 9 we if throw Odinn in there too for being the news machine he is.

That means as it stands everyone who's posted anything in this thread gets a shirt, and Storm gets 2 for being extra awesome.

Tell all your friends, send your whole guild over here to post before the contest ends. at the rate we're going anyone who posts has a very high chance of getting a free shirt.

• Like 2

Hi there! First time listener, First time caller.. I'm digging the horde beanie and the horde hoodie.. Gonna shop around and see if I can find a hearthstone hoodie as well, but there are some good things... would LOVE to get some stuff! :D

Great giveaway - I love the Panda Express shirt - thought it was funny and creative; also, the MoP alliance faction tee looks cool and super comfy!

good luck everyone!

Your favorite item? Singular? You mean I can't just say all of them? Because that's the true answer. But if I had to pick one, I'd say the Zerg Creep Logo Premium Tee. It's got all that oozing creep-y ness that I love about the zerg. For the Swarm! (Kind of like how we're swarming this page :P)

Really love the SC2 Ghost Hoodie, such a nice design. Seems like it could be worn very casually and doesn't look like game related wear.

Edited by Morello

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

In the fourth episode of the Icy Veins podcast we discuss the latest news from your favorite games! 
      A special thanks to Aleco that helped us cover Hearthstone and Deadset who talked about Diablo!