2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
- Antorus 4/11 Heroic
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic
-The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Mythic
-Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
[H] Salvation (est.2007) is a progression raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune.
Salvation is actively searching and recruiting players for current heroic content. What we look to do in the short-term is recruit players and gear them in our farm content. Mythic + will be run as well since it serves as another outlet to gearing up. By doing this we prepare them for our long-term goal, Mythic Mode Progression.
Recruiting for Antorus
Tanks- Blood Death Knight x1 (be willing to dps as well depending on raid comp) Melee- Rogue x1, Death Knight x1, Ret/Holy Paladin x1 Ranged- Mages x1, Hunter x2, Warlock x1, Balance Druid x1 Healers- Resto/Ele Shaman x1, Holy/Disc Priest x1
***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered.
We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!
Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays.
Our Raiding Requirements
You must be able to raid all three nights. Be on time for raid. Lateness will not be tolerated. Be able to play the optimal specialization for Legion raid encounters. (this requirement is more towards the pure dps classes and hybrid classes in some special cases) Come prepared with the knowledge of the Legion raid bosses and mechanics. Have Discord app installed and a working microphone to communicate. Discord browser and phone app is also acceptable. (Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on.)
How to Join
Please sign up on our guild website at:
www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com Want to reach me in game? On Discord? Questions or concerns? Hit me up at:
Battletag: Zanngetsu#1255 Discord: Tankstâ2329
Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it ;)
Any feedback is appreciated
New to Weakauras ?
You can download it here :
Copy - paste the code of which you can find down below (Import string) On the wago.io webpage links you can find a copy string button on the right, colored red.
Like this : When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" Paste the string from the wago webpage into this. A screen will pop-up and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
01-07-17 : Massive update for Holy Priest Healing tool !
16-07-17 : Big improvement for the Druid Healing tool.
29-07-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports legendary's and trinkets from 7.2.5
25-08-17 : Massive update for Disc Priest healing tool
26-08-17 : Tuned Paladin and Druid healing tool and some small improvements
02-09-17 : Small update for Holy Priest healing tool
15-09-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports PvP feature's and some tuning to Paladin healing tool
22-11-17 : Shaman healing tool has been redesigned and improved !
26-11-17 : Added global cooldown to shaman and paladin healing tool and abit of fine tuning.
28-11-17 : Druid healing tool has been Redisgned and added global cooldown.
03-12-17 : Some improvements to the Paladin healing tool
Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Resto Shaman - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SJAG4cTub ←
What's making sound :
Riptide - off cooldown
Healing rain - off cooldown
Resto Shaman - Small Healing Tool
If you prefer a smaller setup, you might like this one. (But doesnt cover everything)
Import string : https://wago.io/H1SpVcaOZ ←
Resto Shaman - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/r1JWBcp_Z ←
Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/S1u7HqpdZ ←
Druid - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/H1ZvS9p_b ←
What's making sound :
Life-Bloom - when its about to expire from target
Druid - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/rJnjBqaOZ ←
Paladin - Healing tool
Import string : https://wago.io/BkQJU96dZ ←
What's making sound :
Holyshock - off cooldown
Paladin - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/rJibIqTdZ ←
Paladin - Light of Dawn info *additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/HyrN6y4YZ ←
Holy Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/H1PU8qa_Z ←
Holy Priest - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/HJvY89au- ←
Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ ←
Disc Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SyCn89TdZ ←
Since i know little about monk healing, i do not feel like ill be the right person to try and make a weakaura
for the monk, but i've got a link from someone else his. Since i still want to be some what helpfull to
any healing class.
*credits to Emarline*
Only for czech and slovak players:
Guilda Lužánky [A] hledá nové členy pro raidování, ale i pro běžné hraní. Na raidu panuje přátelská atmosféra, jde nám o to si v klidu společně zahrát, bavit se a popovídat si. Zkrátka to moc nehrotíme. Věkový průměr je spíše vyšší, řada z nás má rodiny, děti, ale najdou se zde i mladší ročníky. V současné době hledáme hlavně hráče mající zájem o raidování. Nicméně pokud o raidování nemáš zájem, rádi tě přivítáme také.
Raidy jsou v pondělí a ve středu 19:45-23:00.
Pokud tě zaujal náš přístup a chtěl by se k nám připojit, pokračuj buď na naše stránky http://www.luzanky.net a podej si přihlášku na fóru, případně kontaktuj ingame některého z oficírů: Batcaver, Warheaven, Stamahto, Stribrovous, Milliwatt nebo nám dej vědět přes FB.
Aktuální raid progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/thunderhorn/Luzanky
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags:
Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 930~ ilvl
- 72+ traits.
- 8/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Death Knight: Blood.
Priest: Holy/disc - Mainly Holy
Any and all applications will be considered.