FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
nicocba

Reforge on herald toon?

I'm gearing a warlock for "herald of the titans" title and wanted to do some transmog, but since I don't have much experience doing it by myself (I always used Ask Mr. Robot) want to know if there is any page I can use to get my reforges. Tried AMR but it gives me MoP enchants and gems

On gems I have a some idea on what to use, but have no clue on enchants since I started playing a few months ago.

Any help is appreciated.

Well From what I've been doing on my resto druid, I just went to my haste break-point and then reforged everything else to mastery. Mastery at level 80 is quite strong for a lot of classes. I would say before you do any reforges to first properly gem and enchant (what I did on my druid was +20int in red, +10 int/haste in yellow, +10 int/spirit in blue) and had my enchants. After that I used an addon called ReforgeLite to reforge. I set the reforge priority and added a haste breakpoint. It got my breakpoint and then reforged everything else to mastery.

• Like 1

I'm gearing a warlock for "herald of the titans" title and wanted to do some transmog, but since I don't have much experience doing it by myself (I always used Ask Mr. Robot) want to know if there is any page I can use to get my reforges. Tried AMR but it gives me MoP enchants and gems

On gems I have a some idea on what to use, but have no clue on enchants since I started playing a few months ago.

Any help is appreciated.

I fiddled around a bit with the database sites to try to filter only WotLK and lower enchants, but couldn't get anything satisfactory. Even so, you should be able to browse enchanting by slot, and just look at what enchants are highest on the list but don't have the "requires a level 300 or higher item" requirement.

• Like 1

http://www.wowhead.c...166;crs=3;crv=0

I think these are all the available enchants that are usable for the gear level.. I feel like there should be more though and the list might be missing some.. Nonetheless you can look at those and find for each slot.

I know shoulder enchant and head enchants is not there because you either need to be an inscriptionist or have any toon with Sons of Hodir rep to buy the BoA enchant. Head enchants are removed from the game.

Edited by krazyito65
  • Like 1

http://www.wowhead.c...166;crs=3;crv=0

I think these are all the available enchants that are usable for the gear level.. I feel like there should be more though and the list might be missing some.. Nonetheless you can look at those and find for each slot.

I know shoulder enchant and head enchants is not there because you either need to be an inscriptionist or have any toon with Sons of Hodir rep to buy the BoA enchant. Head enchants are removed from the game.

Thanks for the link and the shoulder enchant tip, I didn't know i have to buy them from Sons of Holdir rep

Thanks for the link and the shoulder enchant tip, I didn't know i have to buy them from Sons of Holdir rep

I think that if your character has Inscription as a profession, it can make an Inscription-specific shoulder enchant equivalent to that of the Sons of Hodir.

• Like 1

I have enchant and tailoring (very low skil level yet) and I already got to exalted, bought a lot of relics of ulduar for little money. Thanks for the tip

I know if you have tailoring you can have mop equivlant leg enchant and cape enchant, but inscription you can only use the cata version (inv_misc_mastersinscription.jpgFelfire Inscription)

So for any caster, I think they are the best profession. Regardless though the FoS is pretty easy now and this is only if you really want to max out the 80 for whatever reason.

Edited by krazyito65

Well, Yesterday i finally got the FoS and the title.

This was my setup, since wotlk gear doesn't have mastery i choose to reforge everything to hit cap, haste and crit. I got around 12k dps at the end and started over 20k with BL, berserk (troll racial), 1.2k int pot and Doomguard

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Zerflin/advanced

If there are some people intrested i could make a post (in my bad english) about the FoS and how to gear to get it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GagD
      I'm a troll hunter and thanks to AMR I can stay stat. caped through out every new piece of armor I (still) get in LFR. I think AMR works nothing but GREAT! 

But I was wondering about Troll's additional range expertise, 'cause whenever I reforge and end up just below caped (7,50%) it sais the same as it would for anyone: "Chance of being dodged 93/[skull/raid boss] 00,??%". BUT on Method's guide (http://www.methodwow.com/board/showthread.php?11376-MoP-Hunter-Guide/#reforge AND http://www.methodwow.com/board/showthread.php?11376-MoP-Hunter-Guide/#stats) it sais that Troll's cap is 6,5%.
      Is this still valid? And IF so, HOW do I work my magic in Ask Mr. Robot's reforge options to keep haste at 6,5 and spend that last percent on something else?

Thanks! 
    • By Zixx
      I read through the resto shaman guide on a monthly basis sometimes every other week even. My shaman is one of the main healers for our flex and 10N raids, the other one being a Disc priest. To be fair I am quite new to the raiding scene, only started very late patch 5.3.
      There is no real issue with the healing in our raids. Though my method has become quite unorthodox in gemming and reforging. And this is where I want your opinion.

My character
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Magume/advanced
      My stat priority: Haste (5676)>Mastery(5400)>Crit>Spirit

This already screams a big "WHAT?!" from a lot of you here. So I'll give my reasoning. The gear from SoO I have won so far has no haste on it but an excsessive amount of spirit. The haste cap I feel most comfortable at is 5676 and to achieve this I am actually going down in my other stats.
      I was more than happy when I started raiding to have a combat regen of 12000, I had no issue with my mana and when I did, I had my lightning bolt and my mana tide (yes, I do use MTT when the other healers need it too, not just myself).
      When I started winning gear my mana regen went up to 17000. I do not need this.

The gemming asks for spirit spirit and a bit of other stats depending on the colour. As I said before I have too much spirit on my gear, let alone gems.
      So I got the idea to gem mostly haste. And as I gain new pieces this is becoming more and more the case. What this does is actually make it way easier to reach my preferred softcap.

I also got the crazy idea of reforging spirit. As I said before, I had too much purely on my gear. And by reforging spirit into haste and crit (mastery is too high, thats always reforged instead of spirit) I firstly reach the haste soft cap easily and secondly lets me indulge in crit quite a lot.

Crit also gives me my mana back beautifully and I really can not complain about the extra heals it gives nor the critical heals in general.

I have actually seen a larger improvement these past two weeks in my healing (so has the disc priest) since I have used my method than the one we all know and trust.

What's your opinion on what I've done?
    • By Drain
      Hello,

Always visited your website for good info and now I have a question.

Why does Ask Mr. Robot suggest to reforge into crit for a demo lock? I Always thought crit=shit.

I didn't follow their advise, because I don't understand it. At the moment I have gemmed/enchanted for Int>Hit>Haste(capped at 9211)>Mastery. And try to get the items in raids with Haste and Mastery.

Mr Robot suggests: Hit>Crit>Haste>=Mastery.

Anyone an idea why this is?

My Armory is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/Drain/advanced

• By Alphric
      Just a couple of questions about stats.
      I know that the stat priority for demo is
      Int>hit to cap>haste to cap>mastery
      But if using the ask mr robot tool what should I change the weights to? If I leave the numbers the same, but swapping the haste and mastery number and deleting crit. Then it tells me to use mostly burning primal rubies and such and I don't reach haste cap(I'm actually aiming at the 6k-ish affliction cap for off spec. But if I bump the weights up it tells me to use gems with less int more secondary stats.
      Is there a set number I should put in to make the program optimize my gear correctly?
      Also what's the haste cap(demo) I should aim for challenge modes?
    • By xaero
      Hello. First of all, I want to thank everyone who's contributed to making this forum the #1 resource for all things warlocky - I've been hanging out here ever since I returned to WoW a few months ago.
      I realize there are a lot of reforge posts available, but I can't seem to find what I am looking for. I've been playing destruction since 5.2 hit, trying a few different reforge schemes along the way. Crit > haste > mastery, mastery > haste -> crit, and even haste > mastery > crit.
      After getting the LFR version of Unerring Vision of Lei Shen I decided to try demonology with haste > mastery > crit reforge, going for 25% haste to get extra ticks of Doom.
      This has worked quite well, but I am not ready to give up destruction just yet - I still find it better on some encounters. However, I'm not satisfied with my current reforge scheme for destruction.
      Do you guys have any advice on how to reforge in order to get the most out of both specs? I realize this will probably hurt both specs a bit, but as long as it's not too much of a dps loss in either spec, I really prefer a setup which works for both.
      My character: http://eu.battle.net...e/Zhivon/simple