Brutall

[US-Arthas][H] <Static> BRF: 10/10M, HPal and dps

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hello! I appreciate your interest in Static, and while I could go on and on about us and why we're the "perfect" guild for you, I'd rather you take a moment and simply see what we're all about. The best thing you can do is visit our website and review the FAQ section of our forum.

Want a quick snapshot of our atmosphere and how I treat my raiders? Check out our kill videos and live raids. Want a direct line to speak to me? Tweet me.

Our Current Needs 

To prevent me from having to update this post, and many others, please review our current needs on our WoWProgress page.

Attitude
We expect nothing but a positive mindset. We don't tolerate whiners, complainers, excuse makers, loot mongers, or anything that falls in between or around those descriptions. We expect you to hunger for improvement, as we are constantly looking for ways to become better raiders and players.

Raid Schedule
We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday from 8:30pm - 12:30am Eastern. We may require you to go until 12:45am some nights, depending on what we are working on. We have no desire to raid more than three nights a week. We need people who are able to commit to almost 100% of our raids. We respect and understand that everyone has a real life, but plan accordingly.

Please visit our website if you are serious about raiding efficiently.

Contact one of the following individuals if you need to speak to someone online, but again, our forums are always the best place to reach us: MrShaft#1904 or Tepex#1565 (please note these are not my BTag)

Quick Links
WoWProgress
Our Website
Kill Videos
Live Raids
Quickest Way To Contact Me
Best BTag To Contact (not me): MrShaft#1904 or Tepex#1565

Killing Blackhand! THAT'S WHERE!

Edited by Pandacho
The thread was cleaned and updated according to the Section posting rules. Please do not bump the thread more than once a week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lamme
      Who are we?
      Equipped with a relaxed mindset we’re a group of gamers who enjoy working and achieving things together in the game. Making sure we have a good atmosphere is extremely important for us and something we want to embrace in all of our activities.
      Many of us have played games together in the past, and many of us have played WoW on and off since Vanilla. We’re a healthy mix of semi-competitive and chill people originating from all over Europe, age ranging all the way from 20 to 30+.

What do we do?
      We have cleared Antorus on heroic for some weeks now, and we're now preparing for Mythic!
      We raid flexibly twice a week, our usual raiding days being on Thursdays from 7 pm to 10 pm and on Sundays from 6 pm to 9 pm. Whenever we feel like it we also do normal runs for alts and new members!
      Besides raiding we also enjoy doing mythics, (rated) battlegrounds and arena together. We also like to screw around with war-games, arena tournaments, transmog competitions and so on.
      Some other games we play together include Overwatch, Battle Royale games, CS:GO, PoE and LoL.
      Most of us are located on Tarren Mill horde in a guild called Fat Finger Dream Team, but don’t hesitate to contact me even if you’re based on another realm and find this ad interesting!

Our goals
      Our goal is to further expand on our community in order to be be able to enjoy all of WoW's group content to it’s fullest. We’re aiming to experience mythic raiding in Legion, while keeping the core chill mindset undamaged.
      In short, creating a healthy community is what we strive for while still being able to experience most of the content.
      Our main goal is to create a strong foundation and continue with the same group of players to BfA.
      We’re a flat organisation type of community, meaning that everyone is welcome to join in on making decisions and help to improve our methods. You're always welcome to give feedback.

What we want from you
      - Good attitude - Be nice, be cool and don't blame people as it won't really help anyone. We prefer a good attitude over numbers such as ilvls, achievements and legendaries. If you want to be a part in trying out Mythic raiding then a bit more is required from you.
      - Communication - Be on Discord with us. Trust me, it makes raiding so much more enjoyable when you get to meet new people, of course without forgetting about some healthy shit talking!
      - Attendance - Be able to attend at least once a week, preferably twice.
      - Preparation for the raids - During progress run it is expected that everyone has read guides and shows up with proper buffs. For hard content it is also advised to have studied class-specific guides.
      We are currently looking for all classes!
      Bonus points for bringing juicy memes.
      You’re also warmly welcome to join as a social member! The only requirement for you is to be, well, social!

tl;dr
      Just kidding, no tl;dr here, just read the ad, mmmkaaaay?
      It would be awesome to have you onboard, so please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any questions you might have!
      br,

Currently on hiatus, returning for BfA in full force!

Lamme#1153
      Goranjo#2817
      Tuskarrnoob#2197
    • By Naska
      <Continuum> - [Chamber of Aspects][H] are recruiting!
      Current Progress: 5/11 Mythic Antourus
      We are a close knit and friendly community with an aim to push content. To our members we offer a mature environment, where people from all backgrounds can come together and play.
        We are looking for dedicated and reliable players that want to play the best of their ability and succeed while enjoying the game. We have an active Discord community and chatty members that play various games together! As well as raiders, we also accept social players that just want to play in an active environment with a good atmosphere.
      Looking towards Battle for Azeroth, we will be raiding as soon as possible and aiming for curves and mythic content. We do frequent Mythic+ dungeons as a guild as well as classic raids, older tiers and achievement runs.
      Our Leadership team is made up of many long time players that have extensive experience in all aspects of the game, especially in raiding.
      What we expect from our raiders:
      -Preparation: Know your class / spec well and come to raid prepared with knowledge of tactics and boss abilities - Raid  awareness is important.
      -Attendance: We ask our raiders to be reliable and the ability to have high raid attendance is essential. 
      -Attitude: Be patient, progression raiding can be both time consuming and frustrating. Don't blame people as it won't  really help anyone and be able to admit mistakes.
      Raiders can expect a focused raiding atmosphere, especially during progression content. We show NO favoritism, everyone must perform.
      When applying to the guild your logs will be taken into consideration and a trial period will apply. 
      We use Discord and the ability to listen in raids is mandatory - a working mic is beneficial but not essential. We are an English speaking guild, so a basic knowledge of English is required.
      We are always on the look out for new raiders - all roles and specs are considered!
      (It is an advantage for Healers to have a DPS offspec)

Raid Schedule:
      Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday - Start 20.00 - Finish 23.00 Server time
      (Grouping at 19.45)
      Optional; Saturday - Start 20.00 - Finish 23.00 Server time
      (Grouping at 19.45)
      Always on the look out for new raiders - all roles and specs considered!
      (It is an advantage for healers to have a DPS offspec)
      For further information contact Naska#21173 on battlenet and I will respond as soon as possible. Alternatively leave a comment below!
      Note: Continuum has a zero tolerance policy on racism, sexism and homophobia.

• By Darkmutant
      <Angel>  Stormrage (alliance)
      Recruiting to fill new semi-hardcore raid team to progress further in Heroic and Mythic current content. As well as create a foundation for a solid progression raid team for the upcoming BfA content. We are not looking for top teir dps or heals. We are however looking for competent players. Who are raid aware, consistent w/attendance, know their class, item lvl 920 min, and have some prior raid experience. Your experience does not have to be current as that is easily attainable, but we would like to see prior raid experience in your record. 
      Raid Times:
      Friday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Saturday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Sunday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Mondays.....9:30-12:30 EST (only if needed but this day will not be required)
      Recruiting:
      1 Tank.....Blood Dk / Prot Warrior (This is optional as I am a tank/dps)
      2 Heals.....Holy Pali / Resto Druid, Shaman, Holy Priest, or Mist Monk
      1 DPS/Heals.....Priest, Shaman, Monk, or Druid
      2 R DPS.....Lock, Hunter, Mage or Shaman
      2 M DPS.....Rogue / DH, Monk, or Warrior
      All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.
      Addons Required:
       DBM 
      To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:
      B-Tag......................................................................(In-Game)
      DarkBrykk#1829 - Recruitment Officer................(Darkmutant)                                    
      xolos#1576 - Raid Leader......................................(Minvertia)
    • By chizuko
      The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We will consider any strong applicant!
      We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!
      Current progression is 10/11 mythic Antorus
      6/9 mythic Tomb of Sargeras
      10/10 mythic Nighthold
      3/3 mythic Trial of Valor
      7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare
      About your trial:
      -Minimum 945 average ilevel and up to date artifact traits required!
      - You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.
      - We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.
      About our raids:
      - We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.
      - We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.
      - We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.
      - All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.
      - All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.
      Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/AGhh8sd for more information and to check out our current class needs . You can apply to us there as well!
      If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers Rugnus, Jacob, Eubert, Saltyshot, or Chleo in-game who will be glad to chat!
      Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      WhiteLorne#2575
    • By Cheeks
      Frequency has been raiding consistently now since 2008, Our Raiders are some of the most dedicated & hard working raiders on Alonsus, here from day one. We continue to do & achieve our goals despite difficulties/challenges in our way

As well as offering a Solid experienced raid team in a casual yet focused atmosphere, we welcome social players to join us with the more casual content in the game.
      Current progress: 3/9 M Tos 11/11 H Antorus 3/11 M Antorus
      Our website for More Info & getting to know us better - https://frequencyalonsus.wixsite.com/warcraft / https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Frequency

We also Run a social raid on Sundays where members in the guild can join main team raiders in raid content. 
      Don't like applications? that is No problem either. Application process can be done over a chat. 
      Gm/officers - Toobashed, Cheeki, Ultimesia
      Michelle#2280 is my personal Battlenet if you fancy a chat :D