SunGlare

New series - Heroes of the Storm Myths - Need feedback!

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hello Icy Veins Community!

My name is SunGlare, self-titled "The Italian Gamer", being Italian and liking videogames. Clever, I know.

I did recently open to public my YouTube channel dedicated to Heroes of the Storm, with sprinkles of other games here and there.

Now, onto the matter introduced by the title.

Following a popular YouTube series called League of Myths, where the host answers questions related to game mechanics and interactions, I had the idea of importing it into Heroes of the Storm.

With this in mind, I concocted a Pilot Episode, to show you what I have in mind for the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Z3NVgrosk

It is based on objective data, tests and science, to bring answers and increase everyone's knowledge of the game.

That said, I had the help of a few of my subscribers and followers for the first few questions.

Now I need more!

You can submit them at starcastreplay@gmail.com

Or on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/SunGlareHOTS

Other then questions to answer, I need feedback!

What you guys think could improve the series? What should I include?

HOW SHOULD I NAME IT?

"Heroes of the Storm Myths" is the first thing that came to mind, but I can feel that there is something much more clever than that that I can use as a name for the series.

Thank you all for reading this and posting your feedback, I look forward to it!

I'll see you all in game. SunGlare.

• Like 1

Hello Renato,

I think that this is very good! Maybe we could feature it in our news, to give it some visibility, once you've done a few more instalments.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tiqqle
      Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
      Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
      Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!! 
      My top 3v3 comps:
      1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
      2) Destro + Ele + Heals
      3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
      4) Ele + War + Rdruid
      5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
      My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
      1) MW + Ele
      2) Rogue + Ele
      3) Ele + Rdruid
      4) Ele + Hpriest
      Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
      The future guides will include
      1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
      2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
      3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
      4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
      -Tiqqle
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Ana build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Sharken808
      Hey guys,
      Before you start any transmog farm ensure you have the following addons:
      https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/lootappraiser
      https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/tradeskill-master
      The farm i will be doing is located in the vanilla blackwing lair raid,
      This can be done with only a few characters as you require 2 things:
      - A way to drop combat such as invisibility or feign death
      - Magical damage such as arcane explosion for mages or hunter trap 
      the best option is still to use mage and even better would be a nightelf mage as you would have shadowmeld and invisibility.
      A detailed video on any information you may need.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiboRlLf-zY
      Thanks for your time and i hope you get some nice stuff.
    • By Athenior
      "For AoE there are two options. The first of these is Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice, further increasing the power of  Fel Rush for each subsequent target you charge through, though recent changes have diminished how powerful this is. 7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable."
      This may sound stupid but I was hoping someone could just help me clarify this last sentence of this section. "7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable." I'm a bit confused as to what this means. Is this sentence saying that the damage is "unremarkable" in a good way? Or bad way? I've just received the legendary boots and am trying to see if they're a good choice in fights with a lot of adds. 
      Thank you for your time. 
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Stukov build guide for Heroes of the Storm.