2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Out of boredom during long work shifts, I came with this idea to allow players to come up with their own concepts.
In this thread you'll be free to create your own ideas of Heroes, Maps and skins. Shower thoughts are always nice, and I'd like to see your ideas. Plus, who knows, maybe we can send this to Blizzard and light some bulbs.
Allow me to start with my idea for a Hero I've been wanting to see for a long time:
Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!!
My top 3v3 comps:
1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
2) Destro + Ele + Heals
3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
4) Ele + War + Rdruid
5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
1) MW + Ele
2) Rogue + Ele
3) Ele + Rdruid
4) Ele + Hpriest
Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
The future guides will include
1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
Before you start any transmog farm ensure you have the following addons:
The farm i will be doing is located in the vanilla blackwing lair raid,
This can be done with only a few characters as you require 2 things:
- A way to drop combat such as invisibility or feign death
- Magical damage such as arcane explosion for mages or hunter trap
the best option is still to use mage and even better would be a nightelf mage as you would have shadowmeld and invisibility.
A detailed video on any information you may need.
Thanks for your time and i hope you get some nice stuff.