FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Odinn

Well Met! A Hearthstone Podcast - Episode 6

11981-well-met-a-hearthstone-podcast-epi

Well Met! continues to provide interesting insight into the tournament scene, new content, and occurrences around the Hearthstone community. If you haven't checked it out already, be sure and listen to the newest episodes!

This week's episode focuses on the recent Blackrock Mountain cards, tournament results from major pro scene events, and a fun segment pitting the cohosts against one another in an epic debate...

NEW

Episode 6: Just By a Baron Rivend-Hair

OLD

Episode 5: Blackrock Spire

Episode 4: Into the Molten Core

Episode 3: 3 Days to Blackrock Mountain

Episode 2: Rank 2 Logic

Episode 1: Blackrock Mountain

New episodes are out every week on Mondays - be sure to subscribe on iTunes or otherwise keep up with the new show!

• Like 2

Without giving away the results to PvP - I wasn't happy with the results :P

Will tweet with a suggestion when I come up with one!

I really enjoy these podcasts.  As a new player, I've been listening to several different podcast over the past few weeks and this series is by far one of the best.  The content is both entertaining and insightful.  Odinn, do you plan to continue to post the links here?  I noticed that two new podcasts have come out on the BlizzPro site, Episodes 7 and 8, but I haven't seen a link from Icy Veins.  It's not a problem as I can easily go to the BlizzPro site directly, but I often check Icy Veins for new content, so I'm just curious.  Thanks!

I really enjoy these podcasts.  As a new player, I've been listening to several different podcast over the past few weeks and this series is by far one of the best.  The content is both entertaining and insightful.  Odinn, do you plan to continue to post the links here?  I noticed that two new podcasts have come out on the BlizzPro site, Episodes 7 and 8, but I haven't seen a link from Icy Veins.  It's not a problem as I can easily go to the BlizzPro site directly, but I often check Icy Veins for new content, so I'm just curious.  Thanks!

Hi Darb! The podcast has a new episode out at the beginning of every week (we typically record Sunday, so new episodes debut on Mondays). I haven't made a post every time, but I may make another post in the future if there is a significant episode (e.g. a major interview/guest, etc.).

I would recommend subscribing to the podcast or following it on Twitter or BlizzPro, but definitely keep checking Icy Veins! :P