1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
It's been almost a week since the last hotfixes, and today's feature some mythic keystone changes with Necrotic Rot, some item tweaks and more PvP tuning for Druid, Mage and Warlock.
February 27 (source)
Mythic Keystone Dungeons Necrotic Rot will now expire after leaving combat. Grimrail Depot Resolved an issue where the client scene showing party members boarding The Grimrail would fail to play correctly. Items
Oakheart's Gnarled Root’s movement speed reduction can now be suppressed. Six-Feather Fan’s movement speed reduction can now be suppressed. Faulty Countermeasure’s movement speed reduction can now be suppressed. Player versus Player
Druid (Balance) Faerie Swarm’s movement speed reduction can now be suppressed. Mage (Arcane) Chrono Shift’s movement speed reduction can now be suppressed. Warlock (Destruction) Fel Fissure’s movement speed reduction can now be suppressed. Previous hotfixes.
Who are we?
Anomalous is a newly formed mythic guild which is looking for exceptional raiders to progress through Nighthold Mythic.
What do we aim for?
We are currently aiming to get a sturdy and strong Mythic raiding team with reliable members to progress through Nighthold Mythic while still enjoying the game.
- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
- 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor
- 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
- 3/10 Mythic Nighthold
Our WoW Progress page
What we are looking for?
We are looking for mature players with a good sence of humour. We would prefer to have ranged DPS, but all are considered. Though we do also allow social players in aswell.
When do we raid?
- Wednesday 20:00 to 23:00 (Master Loot)
- Thursday 20:00 to 23:00 (Master Loot)
- Saturday 22:00 to 00:00 (Social (Not mandatory)) (Personal)
- Sunday 20:00 to 23:00 (Master Loot)
How do we assign loot?
We use BigDumbLootCouncil where the officers will discuss and decide out of the players that want the gear which is a better upgrade to them. Other factors that we look at is attendance and performance.
What do we offer?
Currently we are running Nighthold Heroic and Normal each week, we raid mythic nighthold at least once a week, but if we can get a few more DPS (Preferably ranged) we can start getting some solid progress in Mythic. We also have a lot of members in the guild that run high Mythic+'s.
Who to contact?
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact any officer or the guild master.
- Guild Master - Caidoz#2963
- Officer - Dan#26127
- Officer - phasolic#2241
- Officer - Benskada#2518
2 Healers - Preferably Paladin/Monk (However will still look at other options. DPS off-spec would be nice too!) 2 Melee - Any class will be considered. 2 Ranged - Any class will be considered.
7/7N / 7/7H
Trial of Valor
On US-Proudmoore or willing to server transfer. Knowledge and understanding of your class. DBM/WeakAuras/RCLootCouncil Being on time and being able to attend raid days preferably 10-15 minutes before start time. (90% attendance is acceptable, however until we have more people on our team 100% is strongly encouraged as we don't have the numbers to have people not show up)
**ALL TIMES ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME**
Friday 8:00-10:00PM (EST) Saturday 8:00-11:00PM (EST) Sunday 5:00-8:00PM (EST)
*Raiders/Trials will be provided with full guild repairs during raid hours.
Judgment Day was formed recently by a group of friends that needed more progression than their previous guild were providing for us. We strive to excel at what we do and want to progress through the current content offered to us as it is released & complete it before the release of the next raid tier.
Our progress through the raids were preformed by the same raid team however in a different guild. We also enjoy running Mythic+ and the occasional battleground.
We are willing to accept casuals that aren't interested in raiding and just want a chill environment to hang out in.
http://www.judgmentday.shivtr.com Please apply using our website. Once your application has been reviewed a officer will contact you in-game (b.net) or via the comments section in your application.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 3/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking mainly for range dps classes and a rogue, we don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We dont expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
- MAGE (high)
- BALANCE DRUID(high)
- HUNTER (high)
- Shadow Priest(low)
- Elemental Shaman(low)
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
The guide focuses on battle pets flipping across multiple realms. The main focus is to buy cheap pets on your realm and resell it for profit on a different one. You can either bring the gold back to your source realm or to a third server to build your own infrastructure.
Time to do the research Initial investment capital Creation of a character on a second server, it costs 1 silver to post a pet in the Auction House, You can buy a Illustrious Guild Tabard and vendor it to have gold for auctions. Thanks to @Ammako for pointing out. Research
Conduct a research using the Undermine Journal Pick your main server and the server you decide to sell your pets on The best bet are populated realms Pay close attention to the Median Price Compare battle pet prices of your server and the target realm The goal is to find pets that you can buy cheap on your server and resell at a higher price on the target realm. Example: My source server is Illidan (US) and I want to sell pets on Tichondrius (US), so I'm comparing battle pets prices of Illidan and Tichondrius.
After your research's finished, you will have decided, which pet has the highest profit on your target realm and at the same time lowest investment requirements on your source realm Buy pets and learn them Create a new character on the target realm For posting pets in the Auction House, you need 1 Silver per pet auction, so it's a good idea to buy Illustrious Guild Tabard on your main serer and vendor it to have gold for auctions on the target server. Open the Pet Journal, right-click the pet you bought on your source realm and cage it There's an option "Put in Cage" Put the pets in the Auction House After having sold your auctions, you will start making gold on the target realm. This gold should be spent on battle pets, but the other way around Conduct another research based on your target realm This time, your source realm will be your target realm Buy pets on the target realm to resell on either your primary realm or expand to a third realm. You can now start flipping ("ping-ponging") gold between two or more realms. Example: I've bought pets on Illidan (US) and successfully sold them at higher prices on Tichondrius (US). Having aquired enough gold on Tichondrius (US), I can start buying pets, which are sold on Tichondrius cheaper than they are on Illidan and either bring my gold back to Illidan or expand it to multiple other servers.
Conducting the research is of vital importance Make screenshots of pets you buy, it makes caging faster The Undermine Journal battle pets page can be accessed from the menu bar on the right