FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodnthundr

[US-Turalyon][H] <Vanguard of The Red> all roles

Vanguard Of The Red (H-Turalyon) is a newly created guild seeking to form a new raid team from scratch to finish out 6.1 and be prepared for 6.2 immediately. If we can get the 20 raiders we want to progress mythic content. 

Raid nights are tentatively set for Tues and Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST (Times and days are flexible) 2 of these three days, potentially all 3 if we get 20 and run mythic , Alt gearing runs set for sundays or mondays.

What were're looking for: all roles, we currently have 9 raiders in our core, we need to fill out more spots to clear heroic BRF and gear for Mythic progression.

Specifically we would like a Monk and or Prot Pally tank, Resto Druid & Disco Priest healers, a rogue, and a warrior or feral dps, with viable tank OS, a mage and one additional ranged of any class. All specs and classes are welcome though, but we're looking for maximum output and solid raid comp. 

We base or raid strats on personal experience in the fights and the guild Vox Immortalis strat videos. We're organized and serious about wanting to progression raid, we will raid with dedication, you will be expected to show up on time, know your role and requirements for each fight, how to apply your skills and abilities to each boss mechanic. You will be pushed, and you will be expected to exceed expectations.

Who we're looking for: Experienced adult players who want to truly test their skills in heroic, and potentially, mythic end game content. You should be familiar with your class and spec, understand the fights, be willing to adapt to evolving mechanics and strategies and have an ilvl of 670 or better.( If you're close we will consider helping the right people to gear fully.)

Who we don't want: Screamers, ragers or uptight stress filled players. It's a game, realize sometimes even the best players makes a mistake and enjoy the game.

Our guild is a social and active guild, we want to raid, learn and progress through bosses at a steady pace, we're not worried about server firsts, top 50 rankings or any other high stress generating artificial means of measuring success. We want a team of people who enjoy the game, enjoy the lore and enjoy each others company. A caustic, sarcastic and raunchy sense of humor is nearly as important as skill. I can help you be a better raider, I can't help you be a better person.

If this interests you, send me a realid req@ bloodgod#1142.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orb
      <Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild for late night weekend bananas.
      Group: Banana Splits
      Hours & Days: 
      Friday & Saturday 
      Pacific time: 11pm - 2am Progression: 
      EP   1/8M  (AOTC) COS (AOTC) BOD 4/9 M (AOTC) Uldir 2/8 M (AOTC) Guild Info:
        <Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild.  We are a group of players that raid with a more relaxed atmosphere. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, but we are open for players who want to push beyond AOTC and see how far we get! While we will ask for the standard logs/experience info, we value our members and we will check any new recruit to see if they make a good fit to make raiding enjoyable. Come be another Banana for our Hammock! 🙂
      Looking For:
      Ranged Dps Melee Dps Requirements: Please have current logs available
      If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
      B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
      Discord: nox#2686, Radjehuty#0285

• By Drin
      Hi everyone. So I've read the guide on fire mage here on Icy-veins and got some questions related to single target rotation. First I'd like to ask about the meteor. It is mentioned that meteor should be used with Rune of Power which is fairly easy to do since Rune of Power is always ready when Metor is off cooldown. However It's also mentioned that Meteor should always be available when Combustion comes off cooldown. Now Combustion has a 2 min cooldown and meteor has 45 sec cooldown. I can use meteor twice while Combustion is on cooldown. However If I use Meteor twice , It is on cooldown when Combustion is ready. Should I wait for Combustion and not cast Meteor on the second time until Combustion is ready?
      Second what I'd like to ask is about Combustion after the opener. Its mentioned that I need a hot streak before I pop It. I fish for Pyros by casting Fireball until I get a crit and then use Fire Blast. However when I get an Hot streak I'm already mid-casting Fireball. Should I cancel the cast and cast Rune of Power or should I let that Fireball hit and immediately after start casting Rune of Power?
      It's also mentioned that I need to have a Fire Blast charge always ready before going in Combustion phase. Should I save up a charge and ignore the Heating Ups I get regardless and hope for Fireball to crit twice or basically wait for Fire Blast to get another charge?
      Thanks 🙂
    • By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎   Corrupted Destiny IS one of Skywall's oldest and largest standing guilds - very active with a large player base! We’ve always got something going on: mythic dungeons, normal runs for alts, Island Expeditions, Warfronts, Incursions, Transmog runs (aka 'Chu's Shopping Trips), Raiding, Brawler’s guild activities...  Even random activities like fishing at Darkmoon Faire while standing on water and wearing a fish head side by side!! All adult guild 18+ years old. 

Raid-wise we are 9/9 N Dazar'alor and have members with 9/9 H experience. Our raid schedule currently is 5:30pm PST (8:30pm EST) to 9pm PST (11pm EST) Thursday and Monday. (Subject to change as we try to accommodate more members).
      We have an active FB page and Discord server that is up to date on ALL game info as it happens, and of course fun stuff... as it happens as well!
      As always, we are recruiting. Looking for raiders (healers preferred but all are welcome), casuals, in betweens, anyone who is looking for a guild! Do NOT be intimidated to ask to join us even though you are not level 120! Come and join us! We maintain a ZERO drama policy!!
      Come experience the reason a guild as old as CD continues to stand and stand strong year after year after year! Come...... and get.... CORRUPTED!!!
      Chu#12466 - Wanheda#11925

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Cyclone Mage deck.