Bloodnthundr

[US-Turalyon][H] <Vanguard of The Red> all roles

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Vanguard Of The Red (H-Turalyon) is a newly created guild seeking to form a new raid team from scratch to finish out 6.1 and be prepared for 6.2 immediately. If we can get the 20 raiders we want to progress mythic content. 

Raid nights are tentatively set for Tues and Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST (Times and days are flexible) 2 of these three days, potentially all 3 if we get 20 and run mythic , Alt gearing runs set for sundays or mondays.

What were're looking for: all roles, we currently have 9 raiders in our core, we need to fill out more spots to clear heroic BRF and gear for Mythic progression.

Specifically we would like a Monk and or Prot Pally tank, Resto Druid & Disco Priest healers, a rogue, and a warrior or feral dps, with viable tank OS, a mage and one additional ranged of any class. All specs and classes are welcome though, but we're looking for maximum output and solid raid comp. 

We base or raid strats on personal experience in the fights and the guild Vox Immortalis strat videos. We're organized and serious about wanting to progression raid, we will raid with dedication, you will be expected to show up on time, know your role and requirements for each fight, how to apply your skills and abilities to each boss mechanic. You will be pushed, and you will be expected to exceed expectations.

Who we're looking for: Experienced adult players who want to truly test their skills in heroic, and potentially, mythic end game content. You should be familiar with your class and spec, understand the fights, be willing to adapt to evolving mechanics and strategies and have an ilvl of 670 or better.( If you're close we will consider helping the right people to gear fully.)

Who we don't want: Screamers, ragers or uptight stress filled players. It's a game, realize sometimes even the best players makes a mistake and enjoy the game.

Our guild is a social and active guild, we want to raid, learn and progress through bosses at a steady pace, we're not worried about server firsts, top 50 rankings or any other high stress generating artificial means of measuring success. We want a team of people who enjoy the game, enjoy the lore and enjoy each others company. A caustic, sarcastic and raunchy sense of humor is nearly as important as skill. I can help you be a better raider, I can't help you be a better person.

If this interests you, send me a realid req@ bloodgod#1142.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about the Aggro Tempo Mage guide.
    • By Talethiel
      We've cleared heroic multiple times and are recruiting to build an unstoppable mythic team for BfA raiding! Fur fun we do all kinds of content like achievement runs and PVP. 
      We raid on thursdays and sundays 20:30-23:30 server time. We expect everyone to be on discord during raid times. We are searching for committed players that want to become a part of our team and don’t just want to grab a quick curve. So please have either already cleared heroic or at least multikills on other bosses. 
      Right now we are looking for more HEALERS and RDPS (especially a SHAMAN). We do consider all classes and specs though. Minimum itemlevel 945. 
      If you’re interested feel free to add me on batlle.net (Vefreas#2920) or contact me on discord (Vefreas#9038).
    • By Riotzin
      <Pickle Palace> is a recently formed guild on Illidan, but is made up of veteran players who wanted to take a step back from semi-hardcore raiding. We are currently raiding Mythic Antorus (9/11), with our goal being to finish it out before the end of the expansion. Our community is actively playing outside of raid time, pushing M+ and hanging out on discord.

We raid on a 2 day schedule. Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12 EST. And will be adding a 3rd raid day for BfA! (Thursday or Monday)

We are currently recruiting,

All Exceptional Ranged DPS
      &
      Shaman w/ offpsec heals

Expectations
      Have a great attitude every night. Be prepared for every raid; this includes purchasing consumables and studying encounter strategies. We provide feast/codex/flasks other consumables are your responsibility Zero tolerance policy for criticizing others' performance. Officers will take care of it, worry about yourself and yourself only. Be critical of your performance and take time outside of raiding hours to analyze warcraftlogs for personal improvement. Have fun. We love playing with each other in a friendly, team-oriented, boss-crushing atmosphere -- and you should too! Must be able to tolerate adult language
      If you are interested in joining <Pickle Palace> please contact,

Codesta#1454 (Codestâ) - GM
      Fellife#1994 (Gakdh) - Officer
      FrostyDog#155103 (Riotzen) - Raid Lead
    • By Lager159
      Hi everyone. I just killed HC Varimathras and I was surprised by my low damage. There was not second time warp because we used the first one at 20% HP but I think I should get higher numbers. Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong? Was it really only in TW? I do not think so :/.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv#fight=6&type=damage-done

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv/6/15

• By Hyrelia
      I have a question for Arcane mages that I couldn't find existing guides mention on any website. In dungeons, mana is not typically an issue as a healer because you can just drink/eat in between packs, I mained a healer up until now so that mindset is just ingrained in me. As Arcane Mage, would the same principle apply? Is it optimal to just forgo the conserve part of the rotation and just burn as much as you sustainably can with every  pack, since you can just eat conjured food in between packs, or should you still do conserve/burn phases similar to what you'd do in a raid?
      Thanks.