BesteverBest

[US-Area 52][H]<Reckless Ambition> BRF:6/10 M LF 1 Healer

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

http://ra-a52.enjin.com/ <---- applications

Reckless Ambition~~ a U.S. Horde guild is recruiting for our Mythic Progression. Our core has been together for over 8 years and have downed almost nearly all heroic/mythic content avaiailable in WOW.

Raid times: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM Saturday and Sunday Mornings.  We Raid for a total of 6 hours per week but we get progression bosses down quickly.

Please add Quietdriver#1121 to battletag for a Quick Mumble interview and have your logs ready.

We are currenlty seeking,

1 RANGED DPS (MAGE,LOCK,HUNTER)

1 healer(resto shaman holy pally)

ALL EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED THOUGH

Please mesage me in ASAP to get interviewed thanks

Edited by BesteverBest

bump still looking for some dps and maybe a shaman healer

Edited by Pandacho
The thread was cleaned according to the section posting rules. Please do not bump the thread more than once a week.

Hello, 

I would like to apply for the guild, please. My main is an Enhancement Shaman ( switched from Rogue in WOD) I am familiar with the all Shaman's specs. I have very good raiding experience as I've been raiding since WoTLK. My rogue's name is Venomaster and my Shaman's is Venomadness. I will Switch to the Guild's server if accepted. Hope to hear from you soon. 

Best,

Jasem 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pizzawarlock
      <In Cats We Trust> is a casual leveling guild that is recruiting new players of all levels to join us for ridiculous shenanigans and good times. Our raid team is also looking for new recruits! We raid Saturdays and Sundays 9:30 EST. Looking for heals and dps. We are friendly, helpful and love having a good time. Our members dabble in a bit of everything and are friendly to all types of players. Join us today!
      Contact mochi#1626
    • By FearrMe
      <Redshift> 3/9 M                [Ravencrest] [Alliance]

Hello everyone! This is a guild that consists of a few friends that know each other in real life and even more that we have met online in the guild. We are currently looking for players to solidify our roster for further Mythic progress. We have a relaxed atmosphere in raids and like to have a laugh and a joke whilst maintaining focus on the current progression! The guild consists of 20+ years and older and everyone must speak English. We have a Discord which we use for raiding and can freely be used by members when they want. Its not a requirement that you talk in raids but it is encouraged.
      We are currently recruiting for ranged dps and a healer.

Please apply at www.redshift-ravencrest.shivtr.com. Or if you have any questions please add Fearrme#2952 or Chronoa#2148.
    • By Chumani
      Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 8/9 H ToS....  Consistant and Dependable members! (Who can handle cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
      As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
      Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We use MUMBLE voice server, it is required and no exceptions!
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366
      ***Newest video highlighting some of our girls!****
      (We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
      ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=247413