FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vastidious

24-Hour Stream to raise funds for Hearthstone Podcaster's upcoming eye surgery

We are running a 24-hour stream tonight (Friday/Saturday) to raise funds to help Ariannwyn, a co-host of the casual podcast, Legend of the Innkeeper. She needs to have eye surgery to correct a condition called Esotropia. Espo is going to spend the next 24 hours playing Hearthstone on Twitch in an effort to raise funds to help with the surgery.

For the last 14 hours, fans and followers of both Hearthstone and the Legend of the Innkeeper podcast have come together to support one of the co-hosts as he streams for straight 24 hour period in order to help raise funds for Ariannwyn. Ariannwyn (Emily) has recently been diagnosed with Esotropia (a mis-alignment of the eyes) and is going to require an unexpected surgery in order to correct her vision. 

The stream will continue for the next 10 hours until 7pm EST with hopes that they can further close the gap. If you want to join in the fun, visit the stream at http://www.twitch.tv/LOTIPodcast. You can also visit the GiveForward campaign page for more information and to donate. https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/f7r8/eye-surgery-for-emily-eason-ariannwyn-#

Edited by Vastidious
  • Like 1

Vastidious, I don't have money to give but I'll say a prayer for your daughter. I hope her surgery goes well and that she recovers quickly. I look forward to hearing updates as I listen to your podcast.