Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Majordomo Executus Mage BrM

Sign in to follow this  

22 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Majordomo Executus Mage Deck for BrM.

No credit for being the originator of the deck?  sad.png

I couldn't narrow down who played it originally since it's been streamed by so many people. If it's you then i'm happy to credit you and link anything you want me to, just let me know.

Great Deck. I was just wondering is swapping 1 acolyte of pain and one ice block for 2 unstable portals a viable card swap?

No not really, Portal is primarily a Tempo card, and this is a late-game Control deck that doesn't really care about Tempo. 

Fantastically fun deck! In an experimental mood I swapped Alexstrasza for Deathwing and it flat out won me two matches. Although it's very likely that playing Alexstrasza would also have won me said matches, it was very satisfying to play a deck that paves a road for a two very controversial legendaries smile.png

Thanks a lot!

What can I use instead of Dr. Boom? I have all the other cards used in the deck. Maybe Kel Thuzad or Deathwing? 

I am having a ton of fun with this deck. I don't have a second ice block, but thankfully it hasn't hurt me yet. I'll have to make it a priority to craft one. For now I subbed in a second healbot which has done a ton of work for me. Thanks for the list.

This is a fun deck.  Games are indeed long.  I've decided to learn this deck in the ladder.  As long I rank above 20, I get the card back.  It'll be awhile (if ever) that I reach Legend.  I'm hovering around Level 15 now.

Sottle, any current thoughts on this deck?  Still think it's viable?  I'll be interested in any upgrades to it once the GT expansion is released.

Any plans to update this deck? i played a deck like this pretty recently that ran coldarra drake and used die insect 2 times the first turn and then 4 times the next turn to finish me off

Feel like raising this decks late game potential as ragnaros? Simply add Field Commander.  For 2 mana, you use your hero power twice, from an empty board this means 6 mana for 16 dmg burst.

Yeah there's an updated version of this deck in the works that plays things like Maiden of the Lake and Coldara Drake to really make your Majordomo a win condition, i'm still working on it though.

I really want to try this deck but I don't have ragnaros.

Would this deck be still viable if i replace him with other big cards like Nefarian/Ysera/Kelthuzad/Chromaggus/Chillmaw?

My version of this deck:

- Fireball

- Flamestrike

- Water Elemental

+ Coldarra Drake

+ Duplicate

+ Ethereal Conjurer

Duplicating Sludge Belcher realy improves your midgame. Another Flamestrike increases a chance of a dead card in your hand. So I replaced it with Ethereal Conjurer. Ethereal Conjurer can be played 2 turns earlier and you can pick a spell that suits your needs at that moment.
Coldarra Drake is meant to use the ultimate hero power of Ragnaros as a machine gun in the end game. It has a potential of using Die Insect! 5x in a turn...

Try it! It's fun...

Hey Sottle, great deck, very complex and rewarding.

Just wanted to know, what changes would you apply to this deck from TGT onwards. Does it benefit from TGT/LoE cards? I stopped seeing Grinder Majordomo since TGT came out, so i'm not very sure if there's an improved version of this.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      Various bosses from The Witchwood's Monster Hunt are ready to battle it out in this week's brand new Tavern Brawl.
      This is the first special Tavern Brawl that we will see during this year's Hallow's End.
      You just queue up and you get assigned a random boss from the Monster Hunt. Some of these bosses include:
      Azalina Soulthief (Hero Power: 2 mana - Summon three 1/1 Wisps) Blood Witch Greta (Passive Hero Power: Spells cost Health instead of Mana) Brushwood Centurion (Hero Power: 3 mana - All minions attack random enemy minions) Chupacabran (Hero Power: 1 mana - Give a friendly minion +1/+1 and Lifesteal) Plaguemaster Rancel (Hero Power: 2 mana - Deal 2 damage to a minion. If it survives, give it Poisonous) Shudderwock (Passive Hero Power - All Battlecries trigger twice) Winslow Tobtock (Hero Power: 2 mana - Each player shuffles their hand into their decks and draws that many cards) Wharrgarbl (Hero Power: 2 mana - Draw 3 Murlocs from your deck) Experiment 3C (Hero Power: 1 mana - Destroy a friendly minion and draw 3 cards) It's not sure how many bosses there are available, but they certainly have similar decks as during the PvE adventure. It might be worth checking our Monster Hunt guide to refresh your memory on some of their abilities or just experience them in action!

• By Zadina
      Hallow's End is going to last from October 17 until October 31.
      As we've already discussed, you can log in to enjoy the spooky festivities and receive a free Golden Witch's Cauldron.
      You will also get a free Arena entry ticket in order to test your mettle in the Dual Class Arena. Pick a Hero, choose the Hero Power of a second Hero and try to make the perfect mix with the combined might of both Heroes' class cards.
      We'll have two Tavern Brawls during Hallow's end: Monster Smash (October 17-22) and The Headless Horseman Rides Again (October 24 - 29)!
      Lastly, for a limited time you can purchase the new Paladin hero, Sir Annoy-o, as a Bundle along with 20 Witchwood packs at the price of $19.99 or 19.99 EUR. This mighty new hero even has his own backstory which you can read here.
      Later today, we should also see the balance changes go live.
    • By Zadina
      The update will take effect on October 18.
      Well, the balance changes were smaller than expected as only three cards were affected this time.
      As expected, Giggling Inventor was affected as it now costs 7 mana, up from 5. The team actually considered it too powerful for 6 mana, which raises the question why it was 5 mana in the first place. Anyway, it still remains an odd card if this is still relevant.

Now, a big and unexpected change was Mana Wyrm being raised to 2 mana. The iconic Classic minion has undergone the Tunnel Trogg treatment and after 4+ years of power, it is ready to retire.

And a Wild change to alleviate the devastating Druid combo: Aviana will now cost 10 mana. This means she can't be played at the same turn as Kun the Forgotten King and Juicy Psychmelon won't be able to draw both Kun the Forgotten King and Aviana with it.

The update will go live on October 18th with the weekly reset. What do you guys think about the changes?
    • By Zadina
      The rewards on Hearthstone for purchasing a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket have been revealed.
      You will receive a very elegant card back and 2 packs from each of the following expansions: Classic, The Witchwood, Kobolds & Catacombs, Knights of the Frozen Throne and Journey to Un'Goro.
      You can purchase the virtual ticket for this year's BlizzCon here.
    • By Zadina
      Bosses from various Hearthstone adventure battle it out in this week's Tavern Brawl.
      This is the second time we see Boss Battle Royale 2, which itself is a variation of the original Tavern Brawl. This time, we have a new Druid hero and the Warlock hero Sindragosa has been slightly nerfed.
      You pick a class and then you get a specific boss hero, which has its special hero power and a predetermined deck:
      Druid: King Togwaggle (Magic Candle: 3 mana - Find a Treasure) Hunter: Skelesaurus Hex (Ancient Power: 0 mana - Give each player a random cards. It costs 0) Mage: The Curator (Gallery Protection: Passive - Your Hero has Taunt) Paladin: White King (Castle: 2 mana - Discover a chess piece) Priest: Professor Putricide (Mad Science: Passive - All Secrets cost 0) Shaman: Lady Naz'jar (Pearl of the Tides: At the end of your turn, replace all minions with new ones that cost 1 more) Rogue: Grobbulus (Poison Cloud: 2 mana - Deal 1 damage to all minions. If any die, summon a slime) Warlock: Sindragosa (Ice Claw: 2 mana - Do 2 damage. There will be 2 Blocks of Ice on your opponent's side of the board at the beginning of the game) Warrior: Coren Direbrew (Pile On!: 0 mana - Put a minion from each deck into the battlefield) Sindragosa is pretty powerful. Lady Naz'jar, Coren Direbrew and Skelesaurus Hex have random effects that can benefit your opponent - Lady Naz'jar seem to have more success than the other two. Grobbulus can work too, if you play smartly.
      Good luck!