Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erbem

Rogue Deck Advice

3 posts in this topic

Hey!

So, previously i asked for help on a paladin deck.

And now i've made a rogue deck with the left over dust that i had.

Here it is:

ZewXIse.png

Firstly i've noticed, that even with a lot of low-cost cards i still have a pretty weak early game. Any tips on making this better, i have all the adventure cards and a few other ones. Ask me if you want me to put out all the other cards that i own.

In terms of induividual cards, the only one I would definitely exchange is Gang Up (there is no specific synergy with the rest of your deck that I can see, and you are not planning to go very late game that you can outdraw your opponent with).

I would consider removing your (at least two of your) big taunts (Belcher and Sunwalker) and go for something more aggressive. Maybe Azure Drakes, if you have that cards. Loatheb should also fit well.

Regarding your early game, maybe an Goblin Auto Barber could help. Also, Bllade Flurry, and Sharpsword Oil seem worth considering if you have any of those cards.

Edited by Horn

You might have more success if you turn this into a more aggressive deck. I agree with Horn that Gang Up doesn't seem to fit with the rest of your cards.

Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is a great Rogue card after which the Oil Rogue archetype is named. Southsea Deckhand is a good card to set off Tinker's combo effect. You could also add Shade of Naxxramas since it has stealth and is hard to get rid of, then use another card such as your Deadly Poison to set off the Tinker combo, thus buffing the Shade and allowing you to attack with both him and your hero for a lot of burst damage. As Horn mentions above, Goblin Auto Barber, Blade Flurry, and Loatheb are all good cards for an aggressive Rogue deck.

Cards such as Sprint, Azure Drake, Gnomish Inventor, and Novice Engineer can help you draw the cards you need for the combos. Novice Engineer is obviously weak with only 1 health and I wouldn't normally recommend it, but it's useful in combo-heavy decks as it allows you to quickly go through your deck until you find the cards you need.