2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We are currently looking for DPS and Healers to bolster our mythic roster!
Current progress: 9/10M NH, 3/3 TOV. Raid Times
Wednesday: 20:45 – 00:00 Thursday: 20:45 – 00:00 Sunday: 20:45 – 00:00
During progression, we occasionally extend to a Monday (20:45-00:00) raid if a boss kill is on the horizon.
Apply on our site at: http://deathswornverdict.enjin.com/
Or contact me for further information: Elithia#2451
Deathsworn Verdict – Who Are We?
Deathsworn Verdict (Ravencrest) has been an active raiding guild since 2011 and over the years, we have always worked hard to progress through high-end content as a cohesive team. Raiding is only one side of the story for us, though. No day in Deathsworn Verdict goes without jokes and laughter, and we are immensely proud of the unique, inclusive guild atmosphere that we have cultivated.
What Can You Expect From Us?
A humorous, unique social atmosphere that extends outside of raid times and outside of WoW. Solid, focused mythic progression. A range of off-raid activities, such as mythic+ groups and alt runs.
What Do We Expect From You?
Full preparation for each raid. This includes knowledge of the fight, correct gems and enchants as well as bringing consumables. To have the drive to improve and be mature enough to handle constructive criticism. To be able to communicate in English using a microphone + Discord. We do not tolerate homophobia, sexism or racism in any form.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
NA - Zul'jin - Horde - <Consider This> 10/10N 10/10 H
Consider This, you don't want to stop raiding but you don't want to be so hardcore of a player. That is exactly what this recently reformed guild is for! We are looking to rebuild our guild with like-minded individuals that don't take themselves too seriously. Many of the members of this guild are people who have raided before and looking to get back into it. We are looking to be a big friendly group that enjoys each others company. Our core members have been together since Legion launched and looking for newcomers so we can be ready to get AotC and ToS when it comes out.
We Raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm PST to 11:00pm PST
What we need:
DPS: Rogues, Paladins, Mage, Hunters, and Priests.
We are NOT looking for perfectionism (occasional death is not the end of the world). We are also perfectly fine teaching people mechanics to new and old members. Switching realms is NOT required although appreciated. There is no trial or second team. Tuesday is our full clear of normal to gear people up and Thursday is where we try to progress in H NH.
If anyone is interested please message me iotFlow#1742 or Septeract#1294 on battlenet or respond to this forum. Thank you for your time.
If you are an exceptional player who cannot make the hustle and bustle of a 3, 4, or even 5 night a week guild, then we are the guild for you. Exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current needs.
Mythic 2 Night Raiding | 8 Hour Guild | US 43rd for Two Day Guilds
Almost Heroes - Area 52
7/7M EN ; 2/3M ToV
10/10H NH ; 9/10M NH
Raid Times: (CST)
About Almost Heroes: [Formed in December 2016]
We believe in pushing content at a pace that is comfortable but still competitive. By the end of Nighthold progression, we intend to be sub US 50 for 2 day guilds, and unlike most guilds that you will see in the recruitment forums, we are going to do what it takes to get there. When you join Almost Heroes, you can expect to fully clear each tier.
Our definition of hardcore raiding is making the most out of our time together. Since we only raid 8 hours each week, it is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. Raiders are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. Raiders should always be pushing themselves to improve with each raid week, and should never be satisfied with their performance.
Every raider is required to have at least one raid-ready alt that they can play just as well as their main for split runs and/or better comp selections. Your alt must also cover the same role as your main. For example, healer/healer, tank/tank, etc. We assist in gearing these alts through our main runs. If you don't have an alt yet, don't let that stop you from applying! We do not require our applicants to have their alts ready at the time of their app.
Current Roster Needs for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: (Updated 5/21/17)
We are currently filling any holes in our roster for Tomb, because of this we are openly recruiting most ranged and melee DPS classes.
Specific Need for:
Resto Druid high need Resto Shaman high need Disc Priest high need Balance Druid high need Rogue high need All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of what we're currently recruiting
We do not recruit for the bench, if your application is accepted it means that we believe that there is a spot that can be earned, unless we mention otherwise on your application.
All applications are handled on our website. When submitted, check back on it often, we'll be asking you questions and will follow up with you through it. Put time and effort on your application, it's our first (and often only) impression of you. Make it count!
Ultra - Ultra#11418 (GM/RL)