FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
rooberino

[GER/ENG] new twitch stream http://twitch.tv/rooberino

Hi everyone wink.png

My Name is Roberto and I´m native italian but i live in Paderborn, Germany where i was born and grew up.

I´m 22 years old and my Hobbies are mainly gaming and longboarding wink.png.

Since my childhood I like to play on consoles when I was 10years old I got my first PC. Since then I am a passionate Computer Gamer.

2 weeks ago I decided to start streaming on twitch now my stream overlay is finally finished and the only thing missing are viewers the most important thing on a stream wink.png.

The Language i will speak is German when i play Hearthstone and english while playing CS:GO and other games  but if you have questions in english or german i will do my best to reply to them wink.png.

[li]I started  streaming in May 2015 on Twitch.tv and I play Hearthstone since the closed beta. My goals as streamer are to build up a nice community to play together and talk with. I also have a YouTube channel where i will upload my best gaming moments in the future wink.png.

[li]If you are interested in my stream, I would appreciate if you would stop by and follow me on my Twitch channel wink.png. You can follow me on Youtube and twitter too if you want.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I usually stream in the afternooon from 5pm - 11pm[CET] weekdays and on weekends i´ll try to stream from 2pm - open end wink.png.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Twitch:     http://twitch.tv/rooberino

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sunderai
      <Benched> EU-Shazzrah| PvE| Semi-hardcore | Horde |

We are a group of experienced WoW players, who have experienced for the most part raiding at the highest level (mostly from TBC onwards) and some are IRL friends. We’re mainly looking for experienced players/players who want to clear all of the endgame content, bants are also a must (but you need to be serious from time to time). We aren't the type of guild that will only take the classes that will be dealing the top damage, because all specs were viable for the most part, the only exception is for tanks ( only warriors ).

What we offer

• A social, family frie- insert we don’t do that meme here. Expect bants, we also like our salt , we know where to draw the line thought. It’s just clean fun, it’s just bants maaaate, dont worry about it.
      • Mainly a PvE guild, but we’re up for Bgs and world PvP/capital raids, etc.
      • We can help with classes/builds, offer advice and such.
      • A highly efficient loot council.
      What we expect

• Be over 18 (and somewhat mature )
      • Be able to take criticism.
      • Know your class and rotations (you don’t have to fully min-max, but we expect you to have consumables, enchants. )
      • Good written/spoken English.
      • Good raid attendance (but we also acknowledge real-life problems, so there’s that) • Announce if you can make it to events/raids/whatever.
      • Try and contribute to the guild in whatever way you can.
      • Specing and playing in a way which maximises the raid's the dps and not just yours (using curse if told on warlock, not using debuffs if asked to....)
      • Dank memes.
      Raid Schedule
      • Currently we decided on Monday/Wednesday starting 8pm to 11pm (breaks included) but we’re open to discussion. (We will most likely hold a vote before we start raiding).
      •We might add a 3rd raid day by phase 3.
      Apply by contacting one of them
      Sunderai#21123 (on btag) or Sunderai#3299 (discord)
      Azkaael#6081 (discord)
      or by joining:  https://discord.gg/WJPxKtT

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Quest Paladin deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Quentinooo's Rank 1 Legend Combo Priest.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jambre's Top 20 Legend Aggro Paladin.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Kungmar's Top 10 Legend Highlander Hunter Deck.