Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rooberino

[GER/ENG] new twitch stream http://twitch.tv/rooberino

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone wink.png

My Name is Roberto and I´m native italian but i live in Paderborn, Germany where i was born and grew up.

I´m 22 years old and my Hobbies are mainly gaming and longboarding wink.png.

Since my childhood I like to play on consoles when I was 10years old I got my first PC. Since then I am a passionate Computer Gamer.

2 weeks ago I decided to start streaming on twitch now my stream overlay is finally finished and the only thing missing are viewers the most important thing on a stream wink.png.

The Language i will speak is German when i play Hearthstone and english while playing CS:GO and other games  but if you have questions in english or german i will do my best to reply to them wink.png.

[li]I started  streaming in May 2015 on Twitch.tv and I play Hearthstone since the closed beta. My goals as streamer are to build up a nice community to play together and talk with. I also have a YouTube channel where i will upload my best gaming moments in the future wink.png.

[li]If you are interested in my stream, I would appreciate if you would stop by and follow me on my Twitch channel wink.png. You can follow me on Youtube and twitter too if you want.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I usually stream in the afternooon from 5pm - 11pm[CET] weekdays and on weekends i´ll try to stream from 2pm - open end wink.png.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Twitch:     http://twitch.tv/rooberino