Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeardedMurloc

HotS - Random Moments Episode 9

1 post in this topic

New Episode Guys! Hope you enjoy it and plz tell me your thoughts about it! :D Thx in advance! <3 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Cassia guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By StefanRumle
      You heard right. 
      Blizzard just confirmed it on facebook.

Recorded proof for ya here.

• By Valhalen
      Out of boredom during long work shifts, I came with this idea to allow players to come up with their own concepts.
      In this thread you'll be free to create your own ideas of Heroes, Maps and skins. Shower thoughts are always nice, and I'd like to see your ideas. Plus, who knows, maybe we can send this to Blizzard and light some bulbs.
      Allow me to start with my idea for a Hero I've been wanting to see for a long time:
      HERO: Broll Bearmantle
      ROLE: Multiclass (Warrior/Assassin/Support)
      ABILITIES:
      • Trait: Shadowmeld (30 sec CD)
      Broll slip into the shadows, entering in stealth for 5 seconds. As soon as activated, Broll becomes invulnerable for 1 second. Players can move while in Shadowmeld, however, at 50% movement speed.
      • Q Skill: Mangle (6 sec CD)
      Broll mangles the target with his fist weapons, dealing increased physical damage.
      • W Skill: Barkskin (15 sec CD)
      Broll's skin becomes as hard as bark, reducing all damage taken by 30%. It can be cast on an ally, however the effect is reduced to 15%. Can be used while stunned or feared.
      • E Skill: Rejuvenation (5 sec CD)
      Broll heals a target ally over time, for 15 sec.
      <This would basically function like Malfurion's Regrowth, but without the initial heal burst; however, the heal over time would be superior to Malfurion's.>
      • Z Mount: Travel Form (0 sec CD)
      Similarly to Rehgar, this is an instantly cast, where Broll shapeshifts into the Stag Form, increasing his movement speed by 20%. Other players can left click Broll and mount on him. Attacking while in this form causes Broll to slow opponents by 20% for 0.5 seconds, and causes him to revert to his normal form.
      • Trait: Shadowmeld > Frenzied Regeneration (45 sec)
      In addition to the stealth, also gives Broll a shield, but its CD is increased by 15 sec.
      • Q Skill: Mangle > Thrash (6 sec CD)
      Broll strikes all nearby enemies, dealing physical damage and slowing them for 30% and reducing their attack speed by 10%.
      • W Barkskin > Ironfur (30 sec CD)
      Broll's skin becomes as hard as iron, reducing all damage taken by 50%, however its CD is increased by 15 seconds. If cast on an ally, it will be default Barskin skill.
      No changes.
      No changes.
      • R Skill: Might of Ursoc (30 sec CD)
      Broll invokes the spirit of Ursoc to deal damage and stun the primary opponent for 3 seconds, and nearby opponents are stunned by 1.5 seconds.
      Broll shapeshifts into a Cat permanently for the rest of the match. His movement speed is increased by 15%, and his attack speed by 75%. However, his attack damage is reduced by 20%, and his health by 25%.
      While in this form, his abilities change:
      • Trait: Shadowmeld > Prowl (10 sec)
      It now permanently puts Broll in stealth until he attacks or is attacked. He can now move at normal speed while in stealth, but no longer becomes invulnerable as soon it is activated.
      • Q Skill: Mangle > Rake (6 sec CD)
      Broll rakes the opponent dealing high physical damage and causing a bleed effect that causes the opponent to take damage over 5 seconds. The damage of Rake is doubled while in stealth.
      • W Barkskin
      No changes.
      No changes.
      Broll becomes a cheetah instead of a stag. The movement speed is increased to 30%, but players can longer mount on Broll.
      • R Skill: Tiger Fury (60 sec CD)
      Broll goes on a Frenzy, increasing all damage done by 15% for 8 seconds, and causing Rake to deal its bleed as instant damage.
      • Trait: Shadowmeld > Renewal (30 sec)
      It also instantly heals Broll by 15% of his maximum health, but its cooldown is increased by 20 seconds.
      • Q Skill: Mangle > Typhoon (8 sec CD)
      Broll strikes the opponent with his fists, dealing small damage knocking them back. It also causes a small burst of wind that pushes all nearby enemies slightly. However, its cooldown is increased by 2 seconds.
      • W Barkskin
      No changes.
      • E Skill: Rejuvenation > Lifebloom (7 sec CD)
      Each healing tick is increased by 0.5% over 15 seconds, and after it expires, it blooms, instantly healing by a large ammount. However, its cooldown is increased by 2 seconds.
      No changes.
      • R Skill: Wild Growth (60 sec CD)
      Broll heals the entire party instantly for a small ammount, followed by a large ammount over 7 seconds that decays per tick. Global range.

This is just a brainstorm, like the title suggests. A lot could be polished or changed. I considered concepting the idea of having Rage and Energy for the Bear and Cat forms, respectively, but I think this would overcomplicate things. I am not sure if Shadowmeld should be a trait or a separate skill (assigned to the 1 key).
      Maybe Broll isn't the best pick for it, since he is probably just Guardian lorewise, but I couldn't think of another remarkable Druid.
    • By RyGiL
      Hi all, long time lurker here at icy-veins. I'm trying to gauge interest and gather feedback on a tool I've created named Storm Replayer which allows you to upload your replay file, pick a character, and, after the length of time of your replay, watch your replay on YouTube. I've got an early version of this working right now and was looking to get a little feedback on really the idea of it and it's usefulness before I spend more time/money developing additional features.

After uploading your replay file, you'll get notified via @StormReplayer that your video is ready on the Storm Replayer YouTube channel. Feel free to check it out and let know what you think. There's a few videos of myself already up on the channel if you wanna check those out. 

Thank you for your time and feedback!
    • By positiv2
      Hi,
      I'm still kind of new to Heroes of the Storm and I would like to know what are the strongest or best hero combinations for duo lanes, or is it impossible to say without knowing the map?
      Difficulty does not matter (with the exception of TLV) as both my friend and I are experienced from other MOBAs.
      I know that every hero guide has a list of heroes that have synergy with them, but I don't know what are the best synergies in the entire game.