stormcaster

[US-Uldum][A]<Union> BRF: 9/10M, LF Mage, Lock or Hunter

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Union is a large alliance PVE guild on the server Uldum.  We are currently 7/7 Mythic Highmaul and 9/10 Mythic BRF.  We are looking to add a strong dps to our roster to help us finish out this tier and push through 6.2.  We would prefer a Mage, Hunter or a Warlock, but we will not turn away strong applicants of any class.  We raid:

Tues 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)

Thurs 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)

Sunday 7-11 EST (4-8 PST)

We are a very close group of players and friends, most of which have raided together for several years now.  We love to have fun in a raid and know when to get serious.  We look for players with a team first attitude, who care more about the kill than a piece of gear and can take a joke.  If this sounds like you and you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me in game:

Stormcaster#1629

Or two of our officers: Waffles#1758 or DeBenedictis#1370

Thanks for reading - see you in game!

Edited by stormcaster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 8/11M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Undying AtBT: 8/11M, 2soir, Mardi et Mercredi 7h30pm à 10h30hpm  (EST)
      - [Raid] Try Hard AtBT: 5/11M, 2soir, Lundi et Mercredi 7h30pm à 10h30hpm  (EST)
      - [Raid] Althares... AtBT: 0/11N, 2soir, A venir... 7h30pm à 10hpm  (EST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck AtBT: 11/11H, 1soir, Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm  (EST)
      PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1soir Dimanche des 9hpm (EST)
      Communauté:
      - Plus de  430 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Falfuris-Arthas, Officier
      - Shockadins-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - 8/11M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Undying AtBT: 8/11M, 2day, Tuesday and Wednesday 7h30pm to 10h30hpm  (EAST)
      - [Raid] Try Hard AtBT: 5/11M, 2day, Monday and Wednesday 7h30pm to 10h30hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Althares... AtBT: 0/11N, 2day, Comming soon... 7h30pm à 10hpm  (EAST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck AtBT: 11/11H, 1day, Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm (EAST)
      PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1day Sunday starting at 9hpm (EAST)
      Community:
      - More than 430 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Falfuris-Arthas, Officier
      - Shockadins-Arthas, Officier
    • By Cheeks
      Frequency has been raiding consistently now since 2008, Our Raiders are some of the most dedicated & hard working raiders on Alonsus, here from day one. We continue to do & achieve our goals despite difficulties/challenges in our way

As well as offering a Solid experienced raid team in a casual yet focused atmosphere, we welcome social players to join us with the more casual content in the game.
      Current progress: 3/9 M Tos 11/11 H Antorus 3/11 M Antorus
      Our website for More Info & getting to know us better - https://frequencyalonsus.wixsite.com/warcraft / https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Frequency

We also Run a social raid on Sundays where members in the guild can join main team raiders in raid content. 
      Don't like applications? that is No problem either. Application process can be done over a chat. 
      Gm/officers - Toobashed, Cheeki, Ultimesia
      Michelle#2280 is my personal Battlenet if you fancy a chat :D
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting range DPS & Tank. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 7/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers.
      If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes, you must be able to provide logs.  If you cannot get ahold of me in game, I work nights, please shoot me an email, I check it at work often and I can get ahold of other officers via text/discord if it's urgent! violentnacho@gmail.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho