Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stormcaster

[US-Uldum][A]<Union> BRF: 9/10M, LF Mage, Lock or Hunter

1 post in this topic

Union is a large alliance PVE guild on the server Uldum.  We are currently 7/7 Mythic Highmaul and 9/10 Mythic BRF.  We are looking to add a strong dps to our roster to help us finish out this tier and push through 6.2.  We would prefer a Mage, Hunter or a Warlock, but we will not turn away strong applicants of any class.  We raid:

Tues 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)

Thurs 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)

Sunday 7-11 EST (4-8 PST)

We are a very close group of players and friends, most of which have raided together for several years now.  We love to have fun in a raid and know when to get serious.  We look for players with a team first attitude, who care more about the kill than a piece of gear and can take a joke.  If this sounds like you and you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me in game:

Stormcaster#1629

Or two of our officers: Waffles#1758 or DeBenedictis#1370

Thanks for reading - see you in game!

Edited by stormcaster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zabimaru
      I have been trying to switch over to a holy pally to help my guild with progression. In under a week I have been able to get my ilvl up to 891. However, my guild is complaining that I don't have the numbers that the other healers do even though I explain to them I only have 2 aoe heals and one of them is on a 3 min cooldown since I use Aura of Sacrifice. I am using Holy Shock on cooldown, but I don't cast it if everyone is as full health, and since I am near the melee, I focus on the tanks and them, but I will still throw a Flash of Light, unless I get the proc from a Holy Shok crit, to ranged and other healers. I have started using Flash over the regular heal just to get them out faster, I have the legendary cloak so I will weave in Light of the Matyr after using a Light of Dawn since it can crit for over 1 mil, but I don't use it that often since I am using Aura of Sacrifice. I am getting tired of them telling me my numbers are low, but unlike some of the dps that tunnels bosses, I actually do mechanics, and I tend to not die as much as other dps and healers. I have been trying to get as much crit as I can for Holy Shock, but not sure if I should even go that route anymore. Any help on rotation would be much appreciated since I have abandoned my 900 warlock to help my guild with mythic progression, but again, they are only focused on numbers and since I only heal tanks and melee and not everyone all the time, my numbers are lower and they can't seem to understand that.
      Here is my current armory link
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/demon-soul/Zabamaru/simple
    • By chizuko
      UPDATED 2017-04-25
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We're looking for dps!

The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!

We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!

Current progression is 6/10 mythic Nighthold
      7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      2/3 mythic Trial of Valor

About your trial:

-Minimum 875 average ilevel required!

- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.

- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.

About our raids:

- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.

- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.

- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.

- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.

-All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.

Please visit http://shadowstalkers-alliance.enjin.com/ for more information and to check out our current class needs . Click the recruitment tab at the top to apply.

If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers in-game who will be glad to chat!

Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      Jacob#21111
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for both melee and ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS -Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Ret Paladin
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Sunday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By Cephon
      Your Watch Now Begins.
      <The Nights Watch>
      [H] [Burning Legion]
      About us:
      We are a new guild that is looking to build a core raiding team. Our main raiders are all 5/10H NH and we are looking for anyone to come fill our ranks and join our fun progression yet casual guild. We are a guild that is made up of group of friends that have known each other for 6+ years. We love making new friends and we know how to work as a team, which we think is important to any progression raid, and friendships built in game. 
      What we are looking for:
      We are looking for any and everyone. Since we are just building up our raid team, we will be running Normal NH to get everyone geared and up to speed. All we ask is that you have a decent mastery of your class/spec and a great attitude! This is still a progression group and since we are still in the building stage, please understand that there may be some wipes here and there. Looking for steady raiders and raid nights are still to be determined.
      Guild Contacts:
      Lanayru (Cephon#1822)
      Demyxx (Scoobysnax#1831)

• By adorele
      About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders.
      Expectations:
      Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break Progression: 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 2/3M TOV, 5/10M Nighthold
      Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST)
      Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Thursday 7:30-10:30PM
      Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you.
      How to apply: Go to our website at http://over-raided.enjin.com and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu. 
      Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot. 
      Voice: Discord
      Currently recruiting: Mage Warlock Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Disc priest Shadow Priest   If your class isn't listed here but you're still interested, feel free to apply, or contact one of us.    Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218) Officer:  Unsafe (Jish#1863)