Mayleen

[US-Mal'Ganis][H] <Warfare> BRF: 8/10M, DPS and Heals

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

**Warfare**
www.WarfareWoWGuild.com
Guild Creation:  April 22, 2005
Contacts: Mayleen (Geekgurl#1772) // Panthos (Panthos#1881)

We raid Tues. through Thurs.
8:00 - 11:00 CST 
9:00 - 12:00 EST
6:00 -  9:00  PST
{Sun/Mon as a optional progression raid days}

About Us

The guild began in 2005 from a merger of two guilds to progress in Molten Core.  We progressed as one of Blackhand's (PVE-US) top guilds up until Wrath. At the time, the guild decided to take a break from raiding and only participate in ten mans casually throughout Cata.  We then reformed for progression raiding and started near the end of HoF/ToES.  The majority of the guild is working professional/college students and enjoying a balance between raiding and socializing.  We are always looking for people to join our ranks to become an integral part of the guild's progression.

Recruitment Needs (Roster is kept around 27-28)

Mist Monk
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Feral Druid
Mage
Spriest
Hunter
Lock
Boomkin

What we are looking for

We are looking for players that have a history of raiding experience in previous tiers and are not fairweather raiders. You should have a solid understanding of your class and participate in the collaboration of making the guild run (e.g. helping with strat ideas, recruitment, farming, etc).  We try to sustain a solid core of raiders to assure we are meeting our progression goals and expect individuals to be prepared in helping the guild.

Requirements

Please fill out a short application on our website.  Must have public logs.We prefer not take anyone 18 or younger unless you can prove your maturity.
Edited by Pandacho
The thread title was updated according to the Section posting rules. Please do not bump the thread more than once a week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darkmutant
      <Angel>  Stormrage (alliance)
      Recruiting to fill new semi-hardcore raid team to progress further in Heroic and Mythic current content. As well as create a foundation for a solid progression raid team for the upcoming BfA content. We are not looking for top teir dps or heals. We are however looking for competent players. Who are raid aware, consistent w/attendance, know their class, item lvl 920 min, and have some prior raid experience. Your experience does not have to be current as that is easily attainable, but we would like to see prior raid experience in your record. 
      Raid Times:
      Friday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Saturday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Sunday.....9:30-12:30 EST
      Mondays.....9:30-12:30 EST (only if needed but this day will not be required)
      Recruiting:
      1 Tank.....Blood Dk / Prot Warrior (This is optional as I am a tank/dps)
      2 Heals.....Holy Pali / Resto Druid, Shaman, Holy Priest, or Mist Monk
      1 DPS/Heals.....Priest, Shaman, Monk, or Druid
      2 R DPS.....Lock, Hunter, Mage or Shaman
      2 M DPS.....Rogue / DH, Monk, or Warrior
      All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.
      Addons Required:
       DBM 
      To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:
      B-Tag......................................................................(In-Game)
      DarkBrykk#1829 - Recruitment Officer................(Darkmutant)                                    
      xolos#1576 - Raid Leader......................................(Minvertia)
    • By chizuko
      The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We will consider any strong applicant!
      We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!
      Current progression is 10/11 mythic Antorus
      6/9 mythic Tomb of Sargeras
      10/10 mythic Nighthold
      3/3 mythic Trial of Valor
      7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare
      About your trial:
      -Minimum 945 average ilevel and up to date artifact traits required!
      - You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.
      - We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.
      About our raids:
      - We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.
      - We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.
      - We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.
      - All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.
      - All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.
      Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/AGhh8sd for more information and to check out our current class needs . You can apply to us there as well!
      If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers Rugnus, Jacob, Eubert, Saltyshot, or Chleo in-game who will be glad to chat!
      Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      WhiteLorne#2575
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments for our Cubelock (Warlock Cube) deck guide.
    • By Lager159
      Hi everyone. I just killed HC Varimathras and I was surprised by my low damage. There was not second time warp because we used the first one at 20% HP but I think I should get higher numbers. Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong? Was it really only in TW? I do not think so :/.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv#fight=6&type=damage-done

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv/6/15

• By Ands737
      Hello, I'd like to recieve feedback on my lock's deck.
      I was away from hearthstone since the expansion before kobolds and catacombs so it has been a while. I don't have much cards from the kobolds and monsters; but still here's my deck which is fun to play.

Any suggestions on how to improve this one?

The strategy is simple; using the deathrattle minions to kill them with the other warlock's minions, and using demons so DK Gul'dan can revive them.

2x Blood Imp 2x Fire Fly 1x Glacial Shard 1x Leper Gnome 2x Sanguine Reveler 1x Voidwalker 1x Defile 2x Demonfire 2x Volatile Elemental 1x Deathspeaker 2x Devilsaur Egg 1x Tar Creeper 1x Unwilling Sacrifice 1x Void Terror 1x Dark Iron Dwarf 1x Hellfire 1x Pit Lord 2x Ravenous Pterrordax 2x Despicable Dreadlord 1x Doomguard 1x Twisting Nether 1x Bloodreaver Gul'dan Thanks in advance.