Terrace of Endless Spring: 1/4H

Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Raid Times: 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST

Loot: EPGP

Websites: http://pshiftguild.enjin.com/home

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Paradigm Shift

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/97466/

Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/circatm2001

We are currently recruiting healers and exceptional DPS. For more information feel free to contact me Whicker#1533, Pnash#1102, Marbles#1438 with any questions you may have. Please apply @ http://pshiftguild.enjin.com/recruitment

Thank you!

Edited by Whicker

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ethankey
      Welcome all, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in the weeks leading up to ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept.
      Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding Fri-Sat 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.

Requirements:
      • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
      • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh
      • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh
      • General knowledge of the current fight.
      • Working headset and mic.
      • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die.
      Recruiting: as of 4/25/17
      Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin,
      Melee Dps ,Healers
      Any strong Dps should also apply.

What to expect:
      We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.
      What we expect:
      • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
      • If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
      Contact us to set up an interview:
      Ethankey#1498, Sasie#1804, Tazman#1600, Maxpayne#1368
    • By Ellepheba
      <FoE> US-Turalyon
      What We Need:
      Open recruitment for ALL DPS ilvl 890+ but our highest need is ranged, especially hunter and shadow priest. Prefer non-leather wearers, as we are saturated with druids and demon hunters but any exceptional applicant will be considered. When We Raid:
      We raid Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 8-11pm EST. We use Discord to communicate, and expect our raiders to come prepared (flasks, food, runes, etc.).
      Who We Are:
      <FoE> has been around for almost 10 years now. We're an older guild of adults, we do not yell in our raids and we strive to have a fun light environment. We're currently seeking like minded players to fill out our heroic roster and if we can get up to 20 we can try our hands at some mythic progression. We like to do keystone mythics and old contents on off-nights for fun.
      Progression:
      We are currently 8/10 in Heroic Nighthold.
      If Interested:
      Please fill out an application here: http://foeturalyon.enjin.com/recruitment and contact me on bnet: Ellepheba#1485
    • By Zabimaru
      I have been trying to switch over to a holy pally to help my guild with progression. In under a week I have been able to get my ilvl up to 891. However, my guild is complaining that I don't have the numbers that the other healers do even though I explain to them I only have 2 aoe heals and one of them is on a 3 min cooldown since I use Aura of Sacrifice. I am using Holy Shock on cooldown, but I don't cast it if everyone is as full health, and since I am near the melee, I focus on the tanks and them, but I will still throw a Flash of Light, unless I get the proc from a Holy Shok crit, to ranged and other healers. I have started using Flash over the regular heal just to get them out faster, I have the legendary cloak so I will weave in Light of the Matyr after using a Light of Dawn since it can crit for over 1 mil, but I don't use it that often since I am using Aura of Sacrifice. I am getting tired of them telling me my numbers are low, but unlike some of the dps that tunnels bosses, I actually do mechanics, and I tend to not die as much as other dps and healers. I have been trying to get as much crit as I can for Holy Shock, but not sure if I should even go that route anymore. Any help on rotation would be much appreciated since I have abandoned my 900 warlock to help my guild with mythic progression, but again, they are only focused on numbers and since I only heal tanks and melee and not everyone all the time, my numbers are lower and they can't seem to understand that.
      Here is my current armory link
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/demon-soul/Zabamaru/simple
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for both melee and ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS -Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Ret Paladin
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Sunday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)