stormcaster

[US-Uldum][A] <Union> HFC: 2/13 M, dps Warrior/Boomkin

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

<Union> is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum....we are currently 2/13M HFC (U.S. 108 last time I checked). We are looking for a warrior dps and/or a boomkin with a healing OS. We currently raid:

Tuesday: 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
Thursday: 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
Sunday: 7-11 EST (4-8 PST)

We are a very close knit group of players who have raided together for several years, it's a very stable and drama free atmosphere. We love to joke around and have fun, but are serious when the pull timer starts. We are looking for quality players and quality attitudes - team first, not loot driven. We expect strong dps and movement and the ability to take constructive criticism. Please hit me up in game if you have a question and are interested! 

Stormcaster#1629

Alternatively please contact one of my officers:

Debenedictis#1370

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BigBadaBoom
      HELLO, FRIENDS!
      Newly formed guild looking to recruit players for current content, but more aiming toward the release of Argus. Raid time will be Sat/Sun 7-10PM CT.
      We are currently looking for casuals and people who want to be mythic raiders. We are friendly, helpful laid back team, who wants to do mythic progression.
      What is required?
      Have a non-toxic and drama free attitude.
      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
      Contacts:
      btag: SuperNinja#127217
      Discord: PedoBear#6793
      Class Needs:
      Monk - Mistweaver/WW/BM
      Druid - CLOSED
      Shaman - Resto( pref. with DPS off spec)
      Priest - Holy/Shadow
      Rouge - Sub
      Paladin - Holy/Ret
      Warlock - Aff/Destro
      Deathknight - Blood/Unholy
      Mage - CLOSED
      Warrior - Prot/Arms
      Hunter - MM/BM
      Demon Hunter - Closed
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!