DaisyTheGoblin

[US-Area-52][H] <We Die Often> new, 2 tanks and 3 dps

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello!

Our new Horde guild <We Die Often> on Area-52 is looking for a few dedicated players for our normal raid group. We need 2 tanks, and 3 DPS to make a 15 man group. Raiding times are Tues, Weds, Thurs from 8-11pm est. We do alt runs during the weekends to help build gear for the raid group. Our current raid members are experienced with 11/13 H HFC, 12/12 H BRF, as well as many years raiding previous expansions. 

We're pretty close-knit and very friendly people, hang out one skype/vent often. We play HotS, Hearthstone, occasional pvp in wow and some other games together as well.

As far as raiding goes, we pulled away from our previous guild in hopes of progressing further. Since we're very focused on progressing we require our raiders to be at least ilvl 685 and prove to the group the skills of your class/role.

I'm Skye#1558 on btag, feel free to message me if you're interested and looking forward to meeting some new folks!

Casual, friendly players welcome as well!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By trap1021
      Idtrapdat-dethecus  character name
      logs-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dethecus/idtrapdat
      btag-Austifer#1452
      hello I switched to marksman since bm was shit I normally don't go for flavor of the month but I had better gear and legos for marks so I made the switch. Ever since I switched to marksman I have been having problems and I feel at this point I can do no more reading of this icy viens guide that will help I need someone to tell me in another way exactly what I'm doing wrong .
      one thing I changed that "FELT" better to me was too arcane shot too 115 focus then do 3 aimshots idk if that's my problem but I feel marked shotting at 70 focus then arcane then 2 aimshots is basically the same thing BUT I may be wrong. I really need some help and I welcome all criticism and any pointers don't be afraid to add me and chat with me thanks you so much

• By Felzietoo
      The Last Guardians on Khadgar / Alleria is recruiting for Heroic ToS progression. We are currently seeking DPS (Mage and Shaman DPS are a need) and a healer. (Willing to assist with gear as long you understand raiding concepts) Please contact Felzietoo-Alleria, Naporan-Khadgar or Shadowfoot-Khadgar for more information. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 9:30-11:30 Eastern time. (8:30-10:30 Server Time)
    • By Maplefire
      Looking for a fun progression guild? Hordeland Security could be your new home! We started at launch, and have raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. 

We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:00- 21:15 CDT. We understand that no one has an unlimited amount of time to play; we hold ourselves accountable when utilizing the time we invest. We expect the same level of commitment in return. Our raiders know when to goof around and when to be serious.

Interested? Drop us a line!
      Deputy Raid Leader: Duerdon#1111
      Director: Saffy#1122

-or-

lil ol' me - Maplefire#1200 - I'll get you in touch with one of the officers (mention you're from the Icy Veins thread so my brain won't explode)

http://www.hordelandsecurity.org
      (forgive the Pandaran background - web designer is on a looooong break)

Thanks for your consideration - happy raiding!

• By chizuko
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We're looking for dps!

The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!

We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!

Current progression is 2/9 mythic Tomb of Sargeras
      9/9 heroic Tomb of Sargeras
      8/10 mythic Nighthold
      7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare
      3/3 mythic Trial of Valor

About your trial:

-Minimum 900 average ilevel required!

- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.

- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.

About our raids:

- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.

- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.

- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.

- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.

-All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.

Please visit http://shadowstalkers-alliance.enjin.com/ for more information and to check out our current class needs . Click the recruitment tab at the top to apply.

If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers in-game who will be glad to chat!

Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      Jacob#21111