Beats

[US-SARGERAS][A]<W A R Machine> All Raiders

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

About Us

<W A R Machine> is a relaxed, social progression raiding guild on US Sargeras. We are originally from US Black Dragonflight, but we transferred here on 1 Aug 2015. We are a group of long-time friends both inside, and outside WoW. We are always looking for more like-minded players to join our guild, and eventually join the family we’ve become. I’ll admit, we’re new to Sargeras, but believe me when I say we are absolutely not inexperienced, and we are always advancing. We prospered for six years on Black Dragonflight, but we felt we were in need of a new challenge. If you think that this is something you want to be a part of, come on over and apply. Still not sure? Apply anyways and we’ll let you know.

Timezone: CST

What We’re Looking For

We are recruiting exceptional players to fill our roster (blah, blah, blah). Our guild works as a team, and with that, we are seeking players who want to be a part of that team. We clear end-game content – but we’re not mega-ultra-super-hardcore either. We are friends, and we want to be able to relax and be social while we play. We are looking for people who will pull their weight, be patient during progression, know how to play, but also someone who we can be social with.

Recruiting Needs: Tanks (Warrior, Paladin, DK), Heals (Shaman), DPS (Ret Pally, Frost DK, Ele Shaman, Frost Mage, Destro Lock)

We are recruiting exceptional players, not exceptional class specializations; everyone interested is encouraged to apply anyways.

Raiding

Our raid team was formed mid-cataclysm and we have been raiding strong ever since. While we were on Black Dragonflight we were able to clear Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry on Heroic. Since we’ve transferred to Sargeras we’ve only just begun in Hellfire Citadel. That being said, we’re a little behind this patch. Eventually we want to be raiding mythic, but that’s just not in the cards right now. We are focused on getting our team together so that we can clear heroic HFC. We are still in the midst of forming our core group – so it’s not too late. If you want to give us a go, you’re more than welcome to come along as a trial.

Raid Days: Wednesday/Sunday 7-11PM CST

Loot System: Loot Council (more information on our website)

Voice: Ventrilo

Contact Us

If any of this interests you, I encourage you to check out our website and forums for more information. There’s no harm in asking questions either, if you want to email us – feel free to do so, no strings attached.

Apply or Contact Us

Edited by Beats

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this