Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTwoHS

Blizzcon China Qualifier English VODs

1 post in this topic

Hey guys, DTwo here (2014 top 4 Worlds).  I decided to cast the Chinese Blizzcon Qualifier tournament / regional championship on my twitch, and now the VODs are on YouTube, if you're interested: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By firesidegatherings
      Hearthstone 2017 European HCT Winter Playoffs
      Theater Castellum - Alphen aan den Rijn – the Netherlands
      As the 2017 Hearthstone Championship Tour is getting started, we are looking forward to the Winter Championship in the Bahamas with a prize pool of €250.000! Fireside Gatherings will be hosting the Hearthstone Winter Championship Qualifier in Alphen aan den Rijn, with the Tavern Hero Tournament on Friday and the Winter Playoffs on Saturday and Sunday. It will be a great weekend with ThijsNL, Mitsuhide, Tyler and other professional players participating in the Winter Playoffs!
      Of course there will be plenty to do for everybody! You will be able to join all the side events where you can show your skills, have a lot of fun and win goodies too! Everyone can watch the tournaments on big screens and everybody who attends this event will also receive the Power Core Cardback!
      Fireside Gatherings are always very sociable, fun and exciting events where everybody is welcome. You can bring friends, make new friends and everybody always has a great time, because the Hearthstone Community is great!
      This big event will be all weekend long: 10/11/12 February. For more information check the details on our event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1422166314521544/ and get yourself some tickets at http://store.dutchrank.nl !
      We’d love to see you in February! Our inn will be oozing with cheer, so find a seat if you can!

Hearthstone 2017 Europese HCT Winter Playoffs
      Theater Castellum – Alphen aan den Rijn – Nederland
      Nu de weg naar het Hearthstone Kampioenschap van 2017 begonnen is, kijken we uit naar het Winter Kampioenschap in de Bahamas met een prijzenpot van €250.000! Fireside Gatherings zal de Kwalificatie voor het Winter Kampioenschap houden in Alphen aan den Rijn, met het Tavern Hero Tournament op vrijdag en de Winter Playoffs op zaterdag en zondag. Het zal een geweldig weekend worden met ThijsNL, Mitsuhide, Tyler en andere professionele spelers die mee zullen doen aan de Winter Playoffs! Natuurlijk is er voor iedereen van alles te doen! Je zult mee kunnen doen aan alle activiteiten waarbij je je skills kan laten zien, een heleboel plezier kan hebben en ook nog goodies kan winnen! Iedereen kan de toernooien volgen op grote schermen en iedereen die bij dit evenement is zal de Power Core Cardback ontvangen!
      Fireside Gatherings zijn altijd erg sociale, gezellige en ontzettend leuke evenementen waar iedereen welkom is. Je kunt je vrienden mee nemen, nieuwe vrienden maken en iedereen heeft het altijd super naar zijn zin omdat de Hearthstone Community geweldig is!
      De Winter Playoffs zullen het hele weekend zijn van 10 t/m 12 Februari. Voor meer informatie kun je de Details checken op onze event pagina: https://www.facebook.com/events/1422166314521544/ en je kunt je kaarten kopen op: http://store.dutchrank.nl !
      We zien je heel graag in Februari! There is always room for another, so everyone get in here!

• By Pogsz

Hi everybody!
      As a Hearthstone player I have now choosen a better alias than POGSZ that also includes what I am doing together with my kids.
      So from now on I will refer to #jobsdone! (go figure where that come from) ;-)
      Anyway, I still appreciate hugely your support and help in my streams to analyse my game play and give me advice's that helps me get the job don! ;-)

Here are my videos and streams. The newest ones are on the top:
      Today I started to play this aggro shaman deck for the first time.  Thumbs up!

• By Stan

All announcements and news from this year's BlizzCon.
      All announcements and news from this year's BlizzCon can be found here.
      This is our central BlizzCon news thread and below you'll find all the interesting news and announcements from the event.
      World of Warcraft
      Our "What's Next in Legion" Recap Our Legion BlizzCon Interview (with Ion Hazzikostas) The official "What's Next in Legion" Recap Patch 7.2: Flying in Legion & Custom Class Mounts Patch 7.2: New Artifact Appearances Legion Design Retrospective Recap Legion Dev Q/A Panel Recap Diablo 3
      Necromancer Announcement Overview Necromancer Gameplay Preview Seasons are coming to consoles Our Dev Interview (with Wyatt Cheng & Rob Foote) Hearthstone
      Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Expansion Announced Revealed Kabal Cards Preview Jade Lotus Cards Preview Grimy Goons Cards Preview Heroes of the Storm
      Hero Designer Interview (with Jade Martin) Varian & Ragnaros & Blackheart's Revenge Brawl Varian Abilities & Talents Ragnaros Abilities & Talents What's Next in Heroes of the Storm The Nexus Challenge Event (Nov 15) Overwatch
      Sombra Introduction Sombra Gameplay & Origins
    • By Fearthebuns
      In the spirit of BlizzCon, I was inspried to put together a video for why I love World of Warcraft. Enjoy!

• By Stan

What announcements can we expect at this year's BlizzCon?
      World of Warcraft
      Even though Patch 7.1 is quite fresh and Trial of Valor opens next week, we will find out what's coming, perhaps Patch 7.2? New content, raids and the story revolving around Iliidan?
      Diablo III
      This one's quite high on the expectations list. Season 8 launched with no content changes. With the Necromancer fan art leaks and the anniversary celebration, we are likely going to see a new expansion. If we get a new class I assume we will also get a new expansion. We got Crusaders with the launch of Reaper of Souls, right? To keep the game fresh, there absolutely needs to be an announcement of some sort.
      Heroes of the Storm
      With no Hero announcements after Samuro, we will definitely see some new Heroes. My bets are on Varian and even Malthael given the Diablo's anniversary celebration. I think we'll also see new maps, maybe a Haunted Mines overhaul or even new features added to the game, like Clans. 
      Overwatch
      We'll see Sombra and possibly new Heroes and maps.
      Hearthstone
      Hearthstone's fourth expansion is expected to be announced at BlizzCon.
      Rest assured, we'll be covering every panel. Stay tuned and share your thoughts in the comments below!