FORUMS
Damien

Heroes of the Storm Raynor

Guest Apogee

I enjoyed reading your guide, thanks for taking the time to write it. However, I think you're seriously undervaluing the "Double-Barreled" and "Bullseye" talents (at levels 13 and 16 respectively). Double-Barreled by itself isn't worth much, but combined with the 1.5 second stun that Bullseye adds ends up giving Raynor a respectable amount of CC.

In particular, the situation that comes to mind is when you're not comfortable enough to take Seasoned Marksman over Give Me More. In a game where you're already giving up (IMO) the best auto attack talent, you lose a lot of incentive to continue picking talents that synergize with autos. And presumably, if you're starting out with Give Me More you probably expect to be under quite a bit of pressure, in which having 2 charges of 1.5 second stun can help out quite a bit.

While DoubleBarreled/Bullseye are generally picked defensively, you definitely can't overlook their offensive capabilities. I mean, you have 3 seconds of chain stun for gods sake. 

I agree that the full auto attack build is probably "better", certainly it has better synergy with Raynor's trait. I'm only a 3k mmr scrublord, but in my ~150 games with Raynor I find myself using DoubleBarreled/Bullseye probably 1/3 of the time with good success. 

Guest Zagbok

First off your build is quite nice, I use that same one especially with moral or abb on the team. Though I have been finding a usefulness out of a different build recently. It's more of a stun lock build and makes you extremely dangerous in really any situation. As we know raynor of course is AA char, though his penetratin round has a lot of promise. If you take seasoned marksmen, confident aim, revolution is great of course, but I have also found usefulness with puttin on a clinic, then raiders, double barrel which is necessary with confident aim at lvl 4, then Bullseye here is where this build starts to shine. A 1.5 sec stun on a char with who does not have one plus PR's range at 2 charges you can pop off a PR, inspire, AA until stun is off then PR again each successful hit reduces PR by 4 seconds so with -8 sec on a 12 sec cd I can get off 3 PR's for a total of 4.5 sec stun before anyone can do anything. From their either nexus frenzy or dusk wings I prefer nexus as I chop opponents health down closing the gap for PR. Now f u happen to be in a lane fightin with minions ur cd is for Abilities is shorter from clinic at 7. I have found it effective vs pretty much everyone so far especially buthchers. I just laugh as I stun lock someone from full health to none. Though it's harder to kill tanks this works great for ambushes. Your damage does suffer but the advantage your team gains by being able to lock a single target down in tf's is great.

Guest GG

Bullseye from level 16 should be changed to recommended. It gives a 1.5 seconds stun which is huge, allowing ur allies to chain cc on a target , also raynor's Q is instant making the stun instant as well. I kill other assassins that jump on me with a Q and 3-4 autos, the stun allows no retaliation.

Berserker is really overkill imo, u have to stay still while using it because the attack speed is really high and if u shutter step u lose 2-3 autos.

I always have a hard time against Nova, especially in the later part of the game where she get more power spike. A well aimed combo will instantly vaporize Raynor, making his self-heal officially useless. So when I'm up against Nova I take Fight or Flight, purely for the damage reduction, it guarantee that she won't be able to burst me down within 1 sequence. I wanna know your thoughts about this issue?

I know giving up movespeed from Revolution Overdrive for the sake of survival is kinda sad, but Raynor's playstyle encourages staying in as far in the backline as possible, but Nova also tends to aim for the backline too, it's hard not to be in her shooting range. Raynor's Q is also not good to de-cloak, unlike Valla's Multishot, hence it's very dependent on teammate to protect him from Nova.

So I'm looking for opinions and/or solution for my dilemma :(.

I know giving up movespeed from Revolution Overdrive for the sake of survival is kinda sad, but Raynor's playstyle encourages staying in as far in the backline as possible, but Nova also tends to aim for the backline too, it's hard not to be in her shooting range. Raynor's Q is also not good to de-cloak, unlike Valla's Multishot, hence it's very dependent on teammate to protect him from Nova.

So I'm looking for opinions and/or solution for my dilemma sad.png.

Well its pretty simple, you must take deffensive build " Give me More ", " Vampiric Assault " and " Banshee". First will help you to live through here opening, second will help you survive in almost any fight long enough to kill her. Once you found the right one Nova, simply "Banshee" her, that wont allow her to cloak (unless she will take talent for that), while not invisible she will got 2 options run away, or try to kill you which will fail.

Edited by Dantalian

Guest Weleroth

What do you think about 'putting on a clinic' (level 7 reduce cooldown) combined with hyperion? dropping your heroic ability every 60 seconds or so seems huge to me.

A lower cooldown on Hyperion is certainly useful, however, even a reduced CD on Hyperion does not make up for the loss of mobility Raynor would have to suffer from without Revolution Overdrive. 

Raynor has virtually no mobility at all. Taking away the only chance of ever escaping enemy Warriors or melee Assassins is very dangerous. Also, most of Raynor's damage comes from being able to stutter-step and use Basic Attacks, not from Hyperion. 

Still, if you achieve great results with Puttin' on a Clinic, feel free to continue to use it. :)

Thank you for sharing your idea, Weleroth! 

Guest Dreadp1r4te

I'd really say that Raynor's double-barrel trait is more useful than stated here, especially combined with Bullseye later on. This gives him 2 stuns, and if you're fighting naturally fast enemies like Lunara, even the Slow from Hamstring shot can be useful (and benefits from double barrel) as now you have a stun, with a slow, times two... making up for Raynor's lack of an E.

On 11/3/2016 at 0:09 AM, Guest Dreadp1r4te said:

I'd really say that Raynor's double-barrel trait is more useful than stated here, especially combined with Bullseye later on. This gives him 2 stuns, and if you're fighting naturally fast enemies like Lunara, even the Slow from Hamstring shot can be useful (and benefits from double barrel) as now you have a stun, with a slow, times two... making up for Raynor's lack of an E.

Will tag @KendricSwissh and let him answer, since I don't play enough Raynor to help properly.

Guest Taz
On 12. 4. 2016 at 5:23 PM, Guest Weleroth said:

What do you think about 'putting on a clinic' (level 7 reduce cooldown) combined with hyperion? dropping your heroic ability every 60 seconds or so seems huge to me.

putting on a clinic is for fun builds in QM, where u cannot assemble your team. its really powerfull on maps where u can easily rotate two lanes to get max cd reduction for hyperion. also, lvl 20 talent card to play is extremly fun to play with in QM against or with murky and vikings, it provides so much CD reduction u can cast two hyperions to be at the battlefield at one time!

On 2/8/2017 at 2:42 PM, Guest Taz said:

putting on a clinic is for fun builds in QM, where u cannot assemble your team. its really powerfull on maps where u can easily rotate two lanes to get max cd reduction for hyperion. also, lvl 20 talent card to play is extremly fun to play with in QM against or with murky and vikings, it provides so much CD reduction u can cast two hyperions to be at the battlefield at one time!

I definitely feel like you need some level of map control to make it work, since you'll need to roam heavily to actually get the max reduction from the talent without over-pushing a lane. Since you've tested the talent yourself, do you often find yourself getting caught by the enemy team while trying to roam and pick creeps?

On 2/10/2017 at 7:58 PM, MarioToast said:

The weaknesses list is a bit wrong. Raynor isn't "Weak early game". He's weak all game.

That's a bit harsh! He still has that strong basic damage as long as he left to attack. It doesn't happen often, but he just fills that role of consistent basic damage.

3 hours ago, Fayte said:

Card to play mentions a talent no longer in the game, "Bolt of the Storm"

Thanks! It should be Nexus FrenzyNexus Frenzy instead of Bolt of the StormBolt of the Storm.

Aloha,

fyi: the icon for Jimmy's T13 talent "Steel resolve" has a red cross (= not recommended), but the text description tells a different story (=recommended). I guess the icon should be maybe flagged with a "?" (=situational)? Or even a green hook to fit the text description. Your choice ofc. =;o)

Edited by Emergenza
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest JakeCWolf

This guide is badly in need of an update, it's nearly a year out of date and I'd like to know what Jimmy's role in the current meta is.

Howdy,

Jimmy needs more love! Soon™!! =;o)

I just wanna remind you of the error in the description of L20's "Card to play" (reported by Fayte @ 07th January), which hasn't been edited yet. Talkin' bout a talent that no longer exists (Bolt of the storm) may confuse new Hots-players (not me) while searching for input on your nice homepage and lead them to wrong impressions ref. icy-veins (-> confusing / bad infos -> not worth to visit it again).

So maybe you'll be so kind as to find the time to ask Kendric once again to fix this (not to mention the small "error" reported by myself @ 16th February; but this one is imho less confusing for new players than Fayte's one). It's just a small issue, solved by just replacing "Bolt of the storm" by "Nexus frenzy", as already mentioned by positiv2.

Thx!

• Thanks 1

Hey, 

thanks for the reminder. I now am able to fix these issues myself, and since Kendric is unavailable, I have submitted a fix. Hopefully that will resolve the problems that were pointed out, aside from the guide being out of date in terms of what Raynor's role in current meta should be, and in being in the old guide format (both of which will be updated when Raynor receives a rework or a bigger update).

Thank you very much!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The latest Heroes of the Storm Hero is, in fact, Hogger from World of Warcraft. The patch also removes the Gladiator's Medallion Nexus anomaly.
      Hogger Hero Spotlight
      The infamous Chieftain of the Riverpaw pack and the scourge of Elwynn Forest is now playable! Strap on your [Studded Leather Belt of the Wolf], sharpen your shiniest common dagger, and abandon all hope, ye Elwynn adventurers who dare enter here. Hogger has abandoned his hill and is headed straight for the Nexus!
      Here are the preliminary PTR notes for the latest update.
      (Source)
      Our next Heroes of the Storm patch has just hit the Public Test Realm and will be available for playtesting until November 30, PST. As always, if you encounter any bugs during your PTR play sessions, please stop by the PTR Bug Report forum to let us know about your experiences.
      New Hero: Hogger, Scourge of Elwynn
      Hogger, a chaotic, mobile, bruiser who creates terrain and deals heavy area damage, now joins the battle in the Nexus!
      Trait [D]
      Loot Hoard Throw a pile of junk that deals 102 damage in a small area and acts as terrain for 5 seconds. Upon expiration, a scrap of Meat is dislodged from the Hoard that Hogger can collect to restore 3% of his maximum Health every second for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds. Trait [Passive]
      Rage Rage is gained by taking damage or dealing Basic Attack damage. Hogger’s Basic Ability cooldowns refresh 1% faster for every 2 points of Rage. After 3 seconds of not gaining Rage, it begins to quickly decay. Basic Abilities
      Staggering Blow [Q] Swing your chain in a wide arc, dealing 140 damage to enemies hit and knocking them away. If an enemy collides with terrain, they are dealt an additional 150 damage, Stunned for .75 seconds, and grant Hogger 10 Rage. Cooldown: 12 seconds. Ez-Thro Dynamite [W] Toss a boot full of Dynamite with a 1.5 second fuse. Upon detonation, enemies take 180 damage and are Slowed by 30% for 2 seconds. The Dynamite instantly detonates when landing directly on an enemy Hero and grants Hogger 10 Rage. Cooldown: 8 seconds. Hogg Wild [E] After .25 seconds, become Unstoppable and uncontrollably spin towards the targeted direction, ricocheting off any terrain encountered. Every .25 seconds, deal 36 damage to nearby enemies, increased by 1% for each current point of Rage. Ricocheting off terrain refreshes the duration of the spin. Cooldown: 14 seconds. Heroic Abilities
      Hoardapult [R1] Launch an empowered Loot Hoard with Hogger attached, dealing 140 damage and Slowing enemies by 50% for 2 seconds. Hoardapult’s Loot Hoard lasts for up to 20 seconds, but decays rapidly while Hogger isn’t nearby. Every 10 seconds Hogger can take a chunk of Meat from the Loot Hoard. Cooldown: 50 seconds. Shockwave [R2] After .5 seconds, slam the ground, sending out a shockwave that travels in a long line. Enemies hit by the initial slam take 306 damage and are Stunned for 1.25 seconds. Enemies only hit by the shockwave take 210 damage and are Stunned for .75 seconds. Cooldown: 70 seconds. Talent
      Level 1 Journeyman Cooking [W] Quest: Hitting an enemy Hero with Ez-Thro Dynamite restores 6% of Hogger’s maximum Health and permanently increases Hogger’s Health by 10, to a maximum of 750 bonus Health. Bones to Gnaw [Trait] Loot Hoard creates Meat on ground impact. While Meat is active, gain 10 armor. On The Prowl [Active] Activate to gain 30 Rage over 8 seconds. Passive: Hogger heals for 6 Health every second, increased by 2% for each point of Rage he has. Cooldown: 45 seconds. Level 4 Brute Strength [Q] Increase the range of Loot Hoard by 15%. Each Hero hit by Staggering Blow will permanently increase Hogger’s Basic Attack damage by 1, up to 100 bonus damage. Terrain collision impacts grant 2 stacks of this effect. Aggro Range [E] Increase Hogg Wild’s area by 25% and generate 1 Rage per enemy hit, increased to 3 against Heroes. Hogger’s Joggers [Passive] While at or above 30 Rage, Hogger gains 10% increased Movement Speed and healing received. When above 50 Rage, increase these bonuses to 15%. Level 7 Seeing Red [Q/E] While above 50 Rage, Staggering Blow and Hogg Wild’s cooldowns refresh 30% faster and Hogger gains 25% increased Attack Speed. Dense Blasting Powder [W] Direct hits launch an additional stack of dynamite beyond the target. Hitting an Ez-Thro Dynamite with Staggering Blow launches 3 sticks of Dynamite. Garbage Fire [W/Trait] Reduce the cooldown of Loot Hoard by 4 seconds. Loot Hoard deals 22 damage every .5 seconds and Slows nearby enemies by 20% in a large area. Level 13 Dust Devil [E] Hogg Wild grants 40 Armor while active and for 3 seconds after it ends. Increase this Armor value to 60 if Hogger has 50 or more Rage. Pummel [E] Enemies hit by Hogg Wild are Slowed by 10% for 1.5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Heroes hit also have their Spell Power reduced by 50% for 3 seconds. Bloodthirst [Passive] Hogger is healed for 33% of the damage dealt to Heroes by Basic Attacks, Hogg Wild, and Staggering Blow. Level 16 Headbanger [Q] Heroes that collide with terrain from Staggering Blow take an additional 8% of maximum health as damage and are stunned for an additional .5 seconds. Kablooie! [W] Direct Hits with Ez-Thro Dynamite deal 40% more damage, reduce its cooldown by 1.5 seconds and increase its Slow amount to 50%. [Passive] Ez-Thro Dynamite’s range is increased by 25%. Furzerker [Passive] Hitting Heroes with Staggering Blow or Ez-Thro Dynamite increases the damage of Hogger’s next Basic Attack by 50%. Stacking up to 2 Basic Attacks. When Hogg Wild ends, Hogger gains 30% Movement Speed for 2 seconds. Level 20 Secret Stash [R1] Every 2 seconds, Hoardapult’s Loot Hoard launches Ez-Thro Dynamite towards a random nearby enemy Hero. Every 5 seconds, a chunk or Meat is also launched towards Hogger. Power Spike [R2] Each Hero hit by Shockwave has their Armor reduced by 15 for 4 seconds and grants Hogger 20 Rage. [Passive] Shockwave’s cooldown is affected by Rage. No Control [E] Activate to cast an untalented Hogg Wild and chase an enemy Hero. After reaching the Hero, Hogger will switch to chasing another nearby enemy Hero. If no other enemy Heroes are within range of a chase target, this abilities’ duration will begin to rapidly decay. Lasts for up to 6 seconds. Cannot be canceled. 60 second cooldown. Anger Management [Passive] Increase Hogger’s maximum Rage by 50. Basic Attacks generate 5 additional Rage. Nexus Anomaly
      Collection
      Many seasonal items will be returning to the collection, and will be available for crafting and in Loot Chests for a limited time!
      New Bundles (Limited Time Only!) Hogger Heroic Bundle Winter Veil Classic Bundle Returning Bundles (Limited Time Only!) Toys 2018 Bundle Toys 2019 Bundle New Skins Stormwind Hogger Redridge Hogger Duskwood Hogger Shipwrecker Hogger Admiral Shipwrecker Hogger Drowned Shipwrecker Hogger Stately Shipwrecker Hogger New Mounts Bottleship Grog Bottleship Seaweed Bottleship New Announcer Hogger Announcer New Content Several new Portraits, Emoji Packs and other items have been added to the Collection! Storm League
      Storm League Reward Mounts The final reward of the 2020 Season 5 Questline will be the Quillbear Mount, which will be awarded after winning 35 games in Ranked Play. Heroes
      Brightwing
      Talents
      Level 1 Hyper Shift [Z] Bonus healing reduced from 10% to 8% maximum Health. Imperius
      Base
      Health reduced from 2450 to 2375. Health Regeneration reduced from 5.11 to 4.95. Talents
      Level 7 Blaze of Glory [W] Damage increased from 135 to 150. Jaina
      Talents
      Level 7 Icefury Wand [Passive] Adjusted functionality: Basic Attacks against Chilled targets deal 50% bonus damage and reduce the cooldown of Blizzard by 1.25 seconds, doubled against enemy Heroes. Sonya
      Talents
      Level 4 Shattered Ground [W] Damage increased from 100% to 125% of Seismic Slam’s base damage. Level 13 Ruthless [E] Now shows Crit kickers when bonus damage is dealt. Health threshold for bonus damage increased from 33% to 50%. Level 16 Giant Slammer [W] Damage increased from 1.25% to 1.5% maximum Health. Thrall
      Talents
      Level 4 Feral Resilience [W] Physical Armor increased from 50 to 75. Level 13 Spirit Shield [Active] Spell Armor duration increased from 1.5 to 2.5 seconds. Level 20 Worldbreaker [R1] Cooldown reduction increased from 20 to 40 seconds. Bug Fixes
      Fixed an issue where Alarak could become Protected and move without proccing Counter-Strike’s cooldown.
    • By Staff
      The second teaser has just been posted by Blizzard and it looks like we really might get Hogger next.
      Teaser 2
      There's a Wanted poster with an axe in it that references Hogger's location World of Warcraft.

Teaser 1

• By Staff
      Blizzard today posted the first teaser for an upcoming Hero on Twitter.
      Teaser 1 depicts a Murloc skeleton. The community has already started speculating about who the new Hero might be. Some think it may be Hogger. If Blizzard follows their usual schedule, we will get the second teaser tomorrow, with the Hero being unveiled Monday.

Source: Twitter
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Rogue deck guide.
    • By Staff
      Blizzard today released a balance patch for Heroes of the Storm. Check out the official patch notes for more details!
      (Source)
      Heroes of the Storm has just been updated with Hero balance changes! Read on for details.
      Quick Navigation:
      Heroes Battlegrounds Heroes
      TANK BRUISER HEALER MELEE RANGED Anub'arak Chen Alexstrasza Alarak Azmodan Mal'Ganis Dehaka     Falstad   D.Va     Lunara   Gazlowe     Orphea   Leoric     Sgt. Hammer   Malthael     Sylvanas   Varian     Tychus Return to Top
      Tank
      Anub’arak
      Talents
      Level 20 Hive Master [R1] Damage increased from 153 to 165. Healing increased from 50 to 80. Cryptweave [R2] Additional functionality: Upon exiting the Cocoon, enemies take 50 damage over 4 seconds. This damage is increased by 100% for each second that they were inside. Hardened Shield [Active] Removed. New Talent: The Traitor King [Active] Gain 10% bonus maximum Health and 20 Spell Armor. Activate to gain 75 Armor for 4 seconds. 60-second CD. Return to Top
      Mal'Ganis
      Base
      Health increased from 2450 to 2550. Health Regeneration increased from 5.11 to 5.31. Talents
      Level 4 Echo of Doom [W] Damage increased from 60 to 66. Return to Top
      Bruiser
      Chen
      Talents
      Level 1 Freshest Ingredients [Trait] Cooldown reduction upon quest completion increased from 1 to 2 seconds. Level 4 Deadly Strike [Q] Damage bonus increased from 100% to 125%. Level 7 Gift of the Ox [E] Damage taken over time reduced from 60% to 50% of damage taken. Return to Top
      Dehaka
      Base
      Dark Swarm [W] Damage increased from 49 to 52. Talents
      Level 13 and 20 talents have been reordered to follow our normal conventions (Q, W, E, etc.) Level 4 Lurker Strain [E] Cooldown reduction increased from 4 to 6 seconds. Level 7 Paralyzing Enzymes [Q] Slow amount increased from 30% to 35%. Level 13 Primal Rage [Trait] Damage bonus increased from 1% to 1.25% per Essence stored. Level 20 Change Is Survival [R2] Cooldown reduction increased from 30 to 40 seconds. Apex Predator [Z] Cooldown reduction increased from 35 to 50 seconds. Return to Top
      D.va
      Talents
      Level 4 Rush-down [Q] Damage and healing against enemy Heroes reduced from 3% to 2% maximum Health. Damage bonus to non-Heroic enemies reduced from 75% to 70%. Return to Top
      Gazlowe
      Base
      Rock-It! Turret [Q] Damage reduced from 40 to 38. Deth Lazor [W] Damage reduced from 184 to 180. Talents
      Level 1 Big Game Hunter [Trait] Cooldown reduction reduced from 2 to 1.5 seconds. Level 4 Rock It Sock It [Q] Shield amount reduced from 215 to 200. Level 13 Superior Schematics [Q] Splash damage reduced from 75% to 60%. Level 16 Ark Reaktor [E] Cooldown reduction reduced from 3 to 2 seconds. Return to Top
      Leoric
      Base
      Basic Attack damage increased from 109 to 115. Talents
      Level 13 Unyielding Despair [W] Cooldown reduction while Drain Hope is active increased from .5 to .75 seconds. Cooldown reduction if Drain Hope lasts its full duration reduced from 3 to 2 seconds. Level 20 Hardened Bones [W] Removed. Burning Despair [W] Added Crit kickers when Burning Despair deals bonus damage during Drain Hope. Additional functionality: While Drain Hope is active, gain 40 Armor. Shroud of the Dead King [Active] Cooldown reduced from 30 to 25 seconds. Return to Top
      Malthael
      Talents
      Level 4 Throwing Shade [E] Additional functionality: Death Shroud’s initial impact deals 2% maximum Health as damage. Level 16 Memento Mori [Trait] Damage bonus increased from 80% to 90%. Return to Top
      Varian
      Base
      Health increased from 2116 to 2220. Health Regeneration increased from 4.41 to 4.63. Talents
      Level 1 Lion's Maw [Q] Damage bonus increased from 5 to 6 per stack. High King's Quest [Passive] Regeneration Globe collection requirement for quest completion reduced from 20 to 15. Level 20 Demoralizing Shout [Active] Cooldown reduced from 25 to 20 seconds. Return to Top
      Healer
      Alexstrasza
      Base
      Abundance [W] Range increased from 10 to 11.5. Preservation [W] Range increased from 10.5 to 11.5. Return to Top
      Melee Assassin
      Alarak
      Talents
      Level 16 Mocking Strikes [Passive] Adjusted functionality: Basic Attacks against enemy Heroes reduce the cooldown of Alarak’s Basic Abilities by 1.5 seconds. This bonus is doubled against enemy Heroes who are Stunned, Silenced, Slowed, or Rooted. Return to Top
      Ranged Assassin
      Azmodan
      Talents
      Talent bonuses related to All Shall Burn will now proc their effects if the target dies while All Shall Burn is channeling on an enemy. This includes effects for Master of Destruction, Cydaea’s Kiss, Hell Rift, and Sin’s Grasp. Return to Top
      Falstad
      Talents
      Level 1 Gathering Storm [Q] Damage bonus increased from 1.5 to 2. Level 4 Updraft [E] Shield bonus increased from 60% to 70%. Level 7 Secret Weapon [Q] Damage bonus increased from 80% to 90%. Level 10 Hinterland Blast [R1] Mana cost reduced from 100 to 80. Cooldown reduction when hitting enemy Heroes increased from 25 to 30 seconds. Level 20 Epic Mount [Z] Cooldown reduction increased from 40 to 50 seconds. Return to Top
      Lunara
      Talents
      Level 4 Blossom Swell [Q] Adjusted functionality: Increase Noxious Blossom’s range by 25% and its radius by 20%. Blossom Swell applies 2 stacks of Nature’s Toxin to enemies hit. Level 16 Accelerated Contamination [Q] Adjusted functionality: Reduce the Mana cost of Noxious Blossom from 60 to 40. While at least 1 enemy Hero is afflicted by Nature’s Toxin, Noxious Blossom’s cooldown recharges 75% faster. Starwood Spear [W] Adjusted functionality: Increase Lunara’s Basic Attack range by .5. Using Crippling Spores increases Lunara’s Basic Attack range by an additional 2.25 for 6 seconds. Return to Top
      Orphea
      Talents
      Level 4 Allegrissimo [Q] Additional functionality: Reduce the cooldown of Shadow Waltz by 1 second. Level 7 Insatiable [W] Cooldown on successful Chomp hit changed from 1.5 to 2 seconds. Level 20 Monster Within [R1] New functionality: Eternal Feast grants 1 Chaos each time it hits a Hero. While Eternal Feast is active, the cooldowns of Orphea’s Basic Abilities recharge 150% faster. Engulfing Oblivion [R2] Armor reduction duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds. Final Toccata [Active] Cooldown reduced from 30 to 20 seconds. Return to Top
      Sgt. Hammer
      Talents
      Level 1 Maelstrom Rounds [Active] Bonus damage reduced from 35% to 30%. Cooldown increased from 90 to 100 seconds. Additional functionality: Basic Attacks against enemy Heroes while in Siege Mode reduce the cooldown of Maelstrom Rounds by 5 seconds. Level 4 Barricade [W] Cooldown reduction increased from 3 to 4 seconds. Level 7 Pulse Detonation Core [Q] Cooldown reduction increased from 1 to 1.5 seconds, and from 1.5 to 2.5 seconds while in Siege Mode. Graduating Range [Trait] Duration between Basic Attack range increases reduced from 3 to 2 seconds. Level 16 Mechanical Know-how [E] Shield amount increased from 5% to 20% maximum Health. Basic Attack damage reduced from 50% to 30%. No longer requires the Shield to be destroyed to gain bonus damage. Return to Top
      Sylvanas
      Talents
      Level 10 Mind Control [R2] Cooldown reduced from 50 to 40 seconds. Mana cost reduced from 75 to 50. Level 20 Dark Lady's Call [R2] Cooldown reduction reduced from 30 to 25 seconds. Withering Barrage [Q] Additional functionality: Withering Fire applies Banshee’s Curse. Return to Top
      Tychus
      Talents
      Level 1 Quarterback [W] Additional functionality: Increase the damage of Frag Grenade by 20%. Return to Top
      Battlegrounds
      Warhead Junction
      Layout Changes Sewage Tunnels have been added to the top and bottom of the Battleground. The bottom one has replaced the Junk Swarm Host. An additional Sight Tower has been added below mid lane.