2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
HELLO! We're a Horde guild on the linked realms Skullcrusher, Gul'dan and Black Dragonflight - I like to call it Dan Blackskull - sounds like a bad D&D character name. We're looking for a holy paladin, and a warlock to take over a main raid spot. But, your experience and that you make us laugh matters to us more than the class.
We raid 7pm to 11pm EST Monday and Sunday. We do Mythic, so this would involve a transfer. Sorry, we can't cross realm current mythic content. Not my rule, talk to Blizzard. If you choose to join us, be prepared for stupid jokes, too many puns, and steady progress. We expect you to:
• Don't bring the drama, don't be a douche.
• Improve your own play with each attempt. We want another guild member, not a carry.
• Be there. We raid 8 times in a month - that's it. If you can only make every Sunday, you're missing 1/2 the raids.
In return you can expect us to:
• Work with you to try and improve
• Not go psycho at you when you make a mistake (we might laugh)
• Respect your time. We do not go late, I do not add days.
Ideally you'd be around 915 item level (my alt is 914 and only pugs normal. You can do it.) Being short isn't a deal breaker, but someone running at 880 is going to have a hard time making up the dps, heals, survivability (is that a word? who cares! it is now,) that is needed to justify a spot. If you're looking for someone to carry you through the raid and just soak up gear, we wish you luck elsewhere. Comms: We use Discord for voice chat. Loot: We roll for loot and distribute it through RCLootCouncil. Trials are permitted to roll on loot, but can only win if no one needs the loot for Main spec, the spec they are playing in the raid. Should we accept you and you join, then the trial period is over, and you have full rights to loot. If interested, contact Tthrack#1350 (guild leader), anyone in Questionable Morality on Skullcrusher or drop a an app in on our Website QuestionableMorality.com.
Newly formed guild looking to recruit players for current content, but more aiming toward the release of Argus. Raid time will be Sat/Sun 7-10PM CT.
We are currently looking for casuals and people who want to be mythic raiders. We are friendly, helpful laid back team, who wants to do mythic progression.
What is required?
Have a non-toxic and drama free attitude.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
Monk - Mistweaver/WW/BM
Druid - CLOSED
Shaman - Ele/Enh/Resto( pref. with DPS off spec)
Priest - Holy/Shadow
Rouge - Sub
Paladin - Holy/Ret
Warlock - Aff/Destro
Deathknight - Blood/Unholy
Mage - CLOSED
Warrior - Prot/Arms
Hunter - MM/BM
Demon Hunter - Veng
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 6/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Twilight's Hammer, Agamaggan, Bloodscalp, Crushrudge, Emeriss, Hakkar
Storm of the Badlands is a new but active guild looking for more members!
If you are new back to Legion, grinding rep and world quests, join us as we have levelers or max levels that are willing to help. We are looking for active people, who aren't wanting any big commitments. Being social still means you can join in mythics and other guild runs when you are online!
We currently do mythic (keystones) and old achievement runs, and are looking for more members interested in raiding casually. Our members are able to raid with a friendly guild as pugs for more serious raiding, without the commitment.
We will perhaps raid properly once we are all up to speed with content and have enough willing members~
We are looking for friendly, social and active people. Our guild bank is well stocked with mats, consumables and for some, guild repairs. Please join us if you are interested :) Message me in-game "Nellina-Twilight's Hammer" in the evenings for more info!
TL;DR: recruiting social people, for mythics and casual raids or just for fun.
Wardance is an active raiding guild whose goal is to see and conquer all of the current content and beyond while allowing our members to enjoy a life outside the game. We have been actively raiding as a team since ToC in Wrath of the Lich King some of us have been playing together much longer than that.
We are currently looking for exceptional individuals that want to progress through current raid content and future expansions. We will be working on completing mythics and achievements for the encounters and intend to raid through this entire expansion and beyond. If this interests you please contact us.
Tanks: (Low) Druid // Monk
Melee DPS: Rogue // Monk // Demon Hunter
Ranged DPS: Priest // Mage // Druid
Healer: Druid // Paladin
Please be at least 900+ ilvl and have decent progress on your artifact weapon.
All Exceptional!!! classes/roles that may not be listed are still encouraged to apply.
Preferred Applicants: Those who enjoy playing the game at a high level that prefer not to raid more than 2 days/6 hours a week. The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in game outside of our raid schedule with other guild members.
Days (2): Tuesday & Wednesday
Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Days (1): Sunday
Hours: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST
We pride ourselves on having a minimally invasive raid schedule, however we are very serious for the nights we are raiding as far as getting things done. We would like to see members online more than simply just raid nights and often do other things on those nights even though nothing is officially scheduled. We do not plan to alter our raid times but circumstances could come up that require us to do so. Despite any changes that may occur to the raid schedule we tend to preserve weekends as they are sacred to many of us.
Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
Our reputation on Zul'jin is very important to us, as it should be. We expect all of our members to act mature, and show the utmost respect towards others, whether it be in guild or out of guild. We do not participate in realm forum trolling or epeening. We let our guild achievements and attitude do the talking.
As a recruit, our expectations as far as gems, enchants, consumable usage and attendance is identical to our veterans. Not meeting that expectation means you have failed your application. While we do not ONLY consider players decked in Mythic Raiding gear, please do not you waste your time and ours if your main cannot out-gear my alts, there are plenty of opportunities to gear up out there between dungeons, weekly chests, LFR, and pug raiding. Do not go AFK during trash, show up late to raids, or fail to understand the basic mechanics of your class or raid encounters or you will not make it to full member status. Assuming you reach the end of the 28 day Trial period, the officers will determine whether you were successful or not and will decide to either promote you to veteran, extend your probation or ask you to leave the guild.
Wardance runs a Loot Council system. The members of the Loot Council will decide distribution based on several parameters such as attendance, performance, biggest upgrade (including set bonuses), contribution to raid progress, etc. I assure you that these discussions are well thought out and fair. We use RCLootCouncil to track loot history and keep things open during the loot process.