1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Wipe Res Rebuff, a Legion Cutting Edge guild are seeking new members!
We are a super friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild.
As a guild we have succeeded in promoting a non-toxic environment, with great banter, where all of our players are respected, we are now seeking to grow our core roster, filling in DPS and Healer slots.
Progression raid nights are Thursdays & Sundays 7:45 until 11pm server time.
On Friday we host a chilled out, optional farm night for heroic and NM, 7:45pm server, until late!
Check out our website to apply!
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Boomkin - HIGH
Elemental Shaman - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Hunter - HIGH
Fire Mage - Low
Fury/Arms War - Closed
Surv. Hunter - Closed
Ret Pally - Closed
Frost DK- Closed
Havoc DH - Closed
WW Monk - Closed
Enh. Shaman - Closed
Feral - Closed
Rogue - Closed
Resto Shaman - Closed
Holy Pally - Closed
Disc. Priest - Closed
R.Druid - Closed
MW Monk - Closed
Any Exceptional DPS
1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
Mages, Warlocks, Monks! We are full on Hunters and druids, we may have a spot for a feral. We are looking for mythic raiders, heroic raiders willing to progress to mythic and new-comers & returning old-timers! We also accept social players!
<The Blood Of Heroes> is an Argent Dawn (EU) Raiding guild with a 14 year old history that began in Vanilla.
Our pillars are our players.
Our goal for Battle for Azeroth is to balance Real Life and raid progression. We aim to conquer all of World of Warcraft's Dungeon and Raid challenges in an adequate time-frame.
Our environment allows our players to improve themselves by giving them many opportunities and goals, constructive feedback from seasoned raiders or assistance where is needed. We embrace the diversity that accompanies our multi-national roster and encourage communication and interaction whenever possible.
#CONCERNING MYTHIC RAIDING:
Sundays 20:00-23:00 Game Time!
2. Competitive Atmosphere
3. Relaxed Attitude
1. Know your class and spec
2. Attendance must be 2/3 or above!
3. Preparation (consumables, add-ons, TACTICS)
4. Gearing - you are expected to pursue your own gear outside raiding like M+
5. Minimum item level is >355! Minimum HoA Rank: 21
My name is Aakasha! I'm the recruitment officer and the person responsible for giving trials. You can find me online or in discord @Aakasha#1831
I expect logs, progress links and/or achievements. Your application will be considered by all officers available or if necessary discussed during a meeting. We take our job seriously - we expect you to do the same! Toxic behavior and primadonnas don't last in our roster.
We also accept social players!
Inevitable Destiny (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 Hi Raiders! Chu here from CD... We are recruiting raiders currently and max level members for mythic + key runs. We are running TWO raid teams currently...
1st team is 8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
Raid times - 545-8 pst (845-11 est) Sun/Mon/Thurs
2nd team is 8/8N, 5/8H
Raid times - 530-8 pst (830-11est) Friday/Monday
IMMEDIATE opening for geared resto Sham on 1st team.
We are one of Skywall's oldest standing guilds and one of Skywalls most active guilds currently. Adult 18+ only. We have a well maintained FB page and Discord server. Mythic keys run constantly. Super fun and friendly guild! Some of us have been here since Vanilla... come and find out what it feels like to join not just a guild but a family!! Come...... Get..... CORRUPTED!!!
restoration druid nerfs 8.1
I saw on Wowhead that Restro druids are receiving a nerf to Tranquility : Heals all allies within 40 yards for [(41%37% of Spell power) * 5] over 8 sec. Each heal heals the target for another 16 over 8 sec, stacking.
Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid.
I feel like its not necssary and are going to effect my healing in a bad way duh. (Nerfs normally do.) But as it is right now im far behind Mistweaver munks and every priest spec.
My Tranquility is my second higest if not the higest healing abillity i have (Thats what Details Tells me.)
And im unsure how the Autumn leaves changes is gonna effect me, wheter or not its for the better or worse.
What do you guys think?
This is my first post please no roast 👶