Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stormcaster

[US-Uldum][A] <Union> HFC: 9/13M, LF 1 ranged dps

1 post in this topic

Union is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum. We have been around since vanilla and have a core group of players that have been together for years. Union is incredibly stable, near drama free and a mature group of folks. We pride ourselves in progressing at a very good clip for only raiding 3 nights a week (about 10 hours total). 

We are currently 9/13 Mythic (around 150 U.S.) and are looking to add 1 ranged dps to our core mythic roster. Ideally this ranged would be a mage, warlock or boomkin - but other exceptional ranged classes will be considered. 

We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 EST and Sunday from 7-11 EST

If you have a stable connection, can provide dps logs and are a team player when it comes to progression and loot - feel free to hit me up in game for more details. I prefer to chat on mumble rather than a lengthy application process. 

My Bnet is: Stormcaster#1629

Edited by stormcaster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Furtivvo
      *Affliction Lock - Orc, ilevel 885, 38 artifact traits*
      1600-1700 2's rating: with a Resto Shaman
      1800+ 3's rating: with a Resto Shaman/DH
      Pets: Fel Hunter (Permanent) then: Inferno stun / Fel hunter

My question is how do you play with your lock in 2's vs 3's strategy?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (1). Do you just outlast and wait for dampening? spread pressure, UA+Drain when you can, and try and outlast with:

Talents: Writhe / Absolute / Howl / Siphon / Demon / Service / Phantom ?

Honor Talents: Relentless / Mind Quickness / Tongues or Weakness / Nether / Deaths Embrace / Amplify ?
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (2). OR do you try to set up burst windows? with some what spread pressure    (its hard to get dots on both healer/dps) but CC chain the healer and burst with UA + Drain on the DPS for a kill window? with:

Talents: MG / Absolute / Howl / Siphone / Demon / Service / Phantom?

Honor Talents: Relentless / Mind Quickness / Tongues or Weakness / Nether / Deaths Embrace / Amplify ?
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      For 3's I do the (1) for the spread pressure since its hard for the healer to maintain, but for 2's I keep trying (1) and (2), I just cant seem to find the right way to climb in 2's
      Any advice on talents/honor talents or play style for Affliction in 2's or 3's? or anything you try with your healers? I'm open for suggestions and talent changes

thank you.
    • By Furtivvo
      *Affliction Lock - Orc, ilevel 885, 38 artifact traits*
      1600-1700 2's rating: with a Resto Shaman
      1800+ 3's rating: with a Resto Shaman/DH
      Pets: Fel Hunter (Permanent) then: Inferno stun / Fel hunter

My question is how do you play with your lock in 2's vs 3's strategy?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (1). Do you just outlast and wait for dampening? spread pressure, UA+Drain when you can, and try and outlast with:

Talents: Writhe / Absolute / Howl / Siphon / Demon / Service / Phantom ?

(2). OR do you try to set up burst windows? with some what spread pressure    (its hard to get dots on both healer/dps) but CC chain the healer and burst with UA + Drain on the DPS for a kill window? with:

Talents: MG / Absolute / Howl / Siphone / Demon / Service / Phantom?

For 3's I do the (1) for the spread pressure since its hard for the healer to maintain, but for 2's I keep trying (1) and (2), I just cant seem to find the right way to climb in 2's
      Any advice on talents/honor talents or play style for Affliction in 2's or 3's? or anything you try with your healers? I'm open for suggestions and talent changes

thank you.
    • By Pharzuph

Redridge Retirementhome | Emerald Dream-EU | 3 Night | 7/7 M EN and 2/3 M ToV 3/10 M NH  - In need of ranged + healer

If you are an exceptional player who cannot make the hustle and bustle of a Hardcore raiding guild, but still want progress, then we are the guild for you. Exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current needs.

Raid Times EU server time:
      Wednesday: 21.00-24.00
      Sunday: 21.00-24.00
      Monday: 21.00-24.00

Our Current needs:

Ranged:
      Hunter
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Warlock

Healer:
      Holy Paladin

What we expect from you:

Class Knowledge:
      That you can play your class/roles at an high level and always pushing yourself to improve and become even better all the time.
      Preparation:
      We expect you to come prepared to new encounters. This includes watching videos of the encounters if possible, otherwise read about them. This also includes bringing potions, flasks, food and runes to the raids.
      Communication:
      We're using Discord for voice communication during raids and we expect all raiders to be present with a microphone and headphones during raids.

About us:
      We are newly formed guild, that is looking to solidify our ranks in Nighthold. We are a guild that consists of many former top level WoW raiders, playing in a more relaxed environment. We have an active and easy going community. Outside raid time people also get together to play other games.

Apply at:
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZs_lehb8yNwtH-H8_fU4_qQajzAYBb9BesVrSTkUj6QIXyw/viewform

For any questions about the guild or recruitment contact:
      Atherion#2213
      Pharzuph#2320
      Shrine#2509
      Beyz#2964