Kruniac

[US-Sen'jin][A] <Animosity ish> HFC: 10/13 H, healers and dps

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

<Animosity ish>
US-Sen'jin // Alliance - cross-realm welcome
10/13H, 13/13N

Who we are: We're a group of friends who have been killing WoW bosses for purples for the better part of 8+ years. A bunch of us have done the Top-100/let's-raid-20-hours-per-week grind and decided that we'd much rather kill things for 6-8 hours per week with people who aren't a bunch of asshats.

What we need: It'd be pretty fantastic if we could stop pugging 3-5 people per night. We're in search of 1 non-druid/non-priest healer and 2-3 dps, preferably casters.

We regularly run with 2 hunters/1 rogue/1 warrior/1 spriest and 2 rdruids/1 disc. If I could find a mage that didn't do sub-40k DPS I'd consider naming my firstborn after you.

Cross-realm is totes fine.

When we raid: Right now we're raiding 3-4 nights per week, Wed/Fri/Sat/Mon from 9-11pm CST. We have a couple of people who need to cut out right around 11pm so we rarely if ever run late.

We run standard ML MS>OS need-before-greed type stuff. We use Ventrilo and tend to have a 21+ environment with lots of awful dad jokes from people who aren't dads (as far as they know).

Who to contact: Kruniac @ Sen'jin, Kruniac#1132 or fill out this Google Form thing I just threw together in 45 seconds: http://goo.gl/forms/IOZqwKvTRq

Edited by Kruniac

Updated to reflect progression - we're 10/13H and looking to stabilize our roster as we push to get Moose mounts and eventually cross-realm some Mythic in the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am/2am* Server Time (CT)
      CURRENT PROGRESSION: 1/8M 8/8H
      iLVL REQUIREMENT: 365+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Healer, pref Shaman DPS, NEED BL (Mage/Shaman) ABOUT US
      Currently looking for skilled semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic Uldir.
      Booty Pirates is a semi-hardcore, close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
                *Raid can be extended to 4 hours on Fridays, but will be announced ahead of time.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Please follow the link below to fill out our app. (For both Raiders and Mythic+/Casual.)
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      In-Game Name: Pluu
    • By Foxionus
      Wipe Res Rebuff, a Legion Cutting Edge guild are seeking new members!

We are a super friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild.
      As a guild we have succeeded in promoting a non-toxic environment, with great banter, where all of our players are respected, we are now seeking to grow our core roster, filling in DPS and Healer slots.
      Progression raid nights are Thursdays & Sundays 7:45 until 11pm server time.
      On Friday we host a chilled out, optional farm night for heroic and NM, 7:45pm server, until late!

Check out our website to apply!
      http://wiperesrebuff.guildlaunch.com/
    • By Aakasha
      #MOST WANTED: 
      Mages, Warlocks, Monks! We are full on Hunters and druids, we may have a spot for a feral. We are looking for mythic raiders, heroic raiders willing to progress to mythic and new-comers & returning old-timers! We also accept social players!
      #ABOUT US:
      <The Blood Of Heroes> is an Argent Dawn (EU) Raiding guild with a 14 year old history that began in Vanilla.
      Our pillars are our players.
      Our goal for Battle for Azeroth is to balance Real Life and raid progression. We aim to conquer all of World of Warcraft's Dungeon and Raid challenges in an adequate time-frame.
      Our environment allows our players to improve themselves by giving them many opportunities and goals, constructive feedback from seasoned raiders or assistance where is needed. We embrace the diversity that accompanies our multi-national roster and encourage communication and interaction whenever possible.
      #CONCERNING MYTHIC RAIDING:
      Thursdays 20:00-23:00
      Sundays 20:00-23:00 Game Time!
      Tuesdays 20:00-23:00
      1. Efficiency
      2. Competitive Atmosphere
      3. Relaxed Attitude
      #EXPECTATIONS:
      1. Know your class and spec
      2. Attendance must be 2/3 or above!
      3. Preparation (consumables, add-ons, TACTICS)
      4. Gearing - you are expected to pursue your own gear outside raiding like M+
      5. Minimum item level is >355! Minimum HoA Rank: 21
      My name is Aakasha! I'm the recruitment officer and the person responsible for giving trials. You can find me online or in discord @Aakasha#1831
      I expect logs, progress links and/or achievements. Your application will be considered by all officers available or if necessary discussed during a meeting. We take our job seriously - we expect you to do the same! Toxic behavior and primadonnas don't last in our roster.
      We also accept social players!