Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild for late night weekend bananas.
Group: Banana Splits
Hours & Days:
Friday & Saturday
Pacific time: 11pm - 2am Progression:
EP 1/8M (AOTC) COS (AOTC) BOD 4/9 M (AOTC) Uldir 2/8 M (AOTC) Guild Info:
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild. We are a group of players that raid with a more relaxed atmosphere. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, but we are open for players who want to push beyond AOTC and see how far we get! While we will ask for the standard logs/experience info, we value our members and we will check any new recruit to see if they make a good fit to make raiding enjoyable. Come be another Banana for our Hammock! 🙂
Ranged Dps Melee Dps Requirements: Please have current logs available
If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
B.net: Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
Discord: nox#2686, Radjehuty#0285
<Benched> EU-Shazzrah| PvE| Semi-hardcore | Horde |
We are a group of experienced WoW players, who have experienced for the most part raiding at the highest level (mostly from TBC onwards) and some are IRL friends. We’re mainly looking for experienced players/players who want to clear all of the endgame content, bants are also a must (but you need to be serious from time to time). We aren't the type of guild that will only take the classes that will be dealing the top damage, because all specs were viable for the most part, the only exception is for tanks ( only warriors ).
What we offer
• A social, family frie- insert we don’t do that meme here. Expect bants, we also like our salt , we know where to draw the line thought. It’s just clean fun, it’s just bants maaaate, dont worry about it.
• Mainly a PvE guild, but we’re up for Bgs and world PvP/capital raids, etc.
• We can help with classes/builds, offer advice and such.
• A highly efficient loot council.
What we expect
• Be over 18 (and somewhat mature )
• Be able to take criticism.
• Know your class and rotations (you don’t have to fully min-max, but we expect you to have consumables, enchants. )
• Good written/spoken English.
• Good raid attendance (but we also acknowledge real-life problems, so there’s that) • Announce if you can make it to events/raids/whatever.
• Try and contribute to the guild in whatever way you can.
• Specing and playing in a way which maximises the raid's the dps and not just yours (using curse if told on warlock, not using debuffs if asked to....)
• Dank memes.
• Currently we decided on Monday/Wednesday starting 8pm to 11pm (breaks included) but we’re open to discussion. (We will most likely hold a vote before we start raiding).
•We might add a 3rd raid day by phase 3.
Apply by contacting one of them
Sunderai#21123 (on btag) or Sunderai#3299 (discord)
or by joining: https://discord.gg/WJPxKtT
[The Battle Tavern] / Horde / Myzrael / Semi-Hardcore / 6 - 9pm PST / LootCouncil
The Battle Tavern is recruiting semi-hardcore players for World of Warcraft: Classic. We are looking to fill out our raiding roster, but also accepting players for all types of content, including serious PvPers, avid gold goblins, and casual friends & family. We are comprised of all sorts of players, from Gladiator arena champions to Cutting Edge raiders. Most of us are Vanilla Veterans, including our leaders, Kaiwin & Duloc. We are well versed in its content, including the completion of AQ40 and most of Naxxramas, and all of us are excited to get back in and crush the content all over again! Prepare for Adventure!
Thursday – 6-9pm (PST) (This raid night will be streamed live to Twitch)
Friday – 6-9pm (PST)
(Please be online and ready to raid at least 10 minutes before this time for invites)
Raiding is serious business, at least to us. We expect all raiders to maintain a semi-hardcore mindset during raids, with emphasis on player responsibility, including positioning, knowledge of their class and raid mechanics. We also ask that you come prepared with a positive and patient mindset. Consumables will not be required until we reach higher difficulty raids (at least AQ40). Raiders will be required to be at least 16 years old. Tensions can get heated while raiding, but we all want the same thing, to kill the boss and get fat loots. Loot will be handled by a lootcouncil consisting of officers with a BiS list for every spec. Please no drama, no toxicity, and no raging. We are laid back, jovial, and want people to have fun, but we also expect all those who join to behave accordingly.
We hope to dive into the steamy pools of Molten Core as soon as possible, and our core group will be more than willing to get you raid ready.
If you find yourself prepared for adventure, click the link below to apply!
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
Current progression in Battle of Dazar'alor:
Crucible of Storm
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood