FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tigersharrk

How much haste do I need when I get 2P T18/ 4P T18??

So reading your guide it stated to start putting haste slightly above mastery, my question is how much?? Is there a breaking point before I should stop or just keep stacking it with mastery?

If you got your 4P bonus Haste becomes better than Mastery. So stack as much as possible.

The only reason Haste overtakes Mastery is cause of the buff you get from the 4P.

The higher your Haste is, the more AB you can cast so you get more missileprocs you can use to get the 4P bonus.

Anyway as much items you can get should have Haste&Mastery on them.

Yes, that's what i'm trying to do is get haste and mastery gear,thats kinda been that way the whole expac, i'm asking that I currently have 2P normal T18 and switched my Encht/Gems to hate and have been looking for higher Haste over mastery items. I'm sitting at 25.5 % haste (Raid Buffed) and 68.something Mastery (raid buffed) so i'm just wondering do I stop or keep going, since that's what the guide said to do?

Also this will help me find a replacement to my Heroic BRF staff as my guild is not quite to Archmonde yet for that staff (plus i'm a staff whore and rather have staffs over MH/OH items)or even Mannaroth for the off hand.

Haste only becomes stronger than Mastery when you got the 4P. With just 2P, Mastery is the stronger choise and should be enchanted on your gear.
As soon as you get the 4P get as much Haste as you can. There is no cap, it is just slightly stronger than Mastery.

Well the Archimonde staff is really nice. If you got space for a crafted item you should get one. Or just an empowered staff with Haste and Mastery for aspexiscrystals.

But if you can get a MH+OH with ~ +15-20 Itemlvl, you should take them and don't mind the stats. Int and spellpower is still the strongest stat.

Edited by Lily

Haste only becomes stronger than Mastery when you got the 2P.

I'm guessing you meant to say 4P??

Thanks for the advice

Edited by Tigersharrk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hyrelia
      I have a question for Arcane mages that I couldn't find existing guides mention on any website. In dungeons, mana is not typically an issue as a healer because you can just drink/eat in between packs, I mained a healer up until now so that mindset is just ingrained in me. As Arcane Mage, would the same principle apply? Is it optimal to just forgo the conserve part of the rotation and just burn as much as you sustainably can with every  pack, since you can just eat conjured food in between packs, or should you still do conserve/burn phases similar to what you'd do in a raid?
      Thanks.
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By kiowarixie
      Anyone else receiving fear that absolutely wipes haste off?
    • By m2geek
      Right, so today Kil'Jaeden's burning wish dropped for me, my 3rd legendary.
      I have Shard of the Exodar and Cord of Infinity currently - and with the 7.2 changes to Cord of Infinity I don't know what to do/pick/run with?

Is Burning Wish still going to be BiS with 7.2, the changes to Cord of Infinity on PTR are pretty awesome, and as for Shard - two Time Warps per fight is pretty awesome too.

So, hence my dilemma lol...
      Forgot to add, I play Arcane.
    • By huneebunch
      Ok so raiding in guild, on Star Augur Normal im struggling to hit and stay consistent at 300K, yet when i did LFR i did 500K+ (lowest i went was 450K)
      Not doing anything different and its been like this with the other bosses. Followed the rotation guide and everything i'm doing is right, checked stats etc and they are right, but still struggling to get decent DPS.
      In our logs i am always in the grey (meaning im not utilising stuff more) but yet i have no idea how to change this as i am literally using cooldowns when i can and also doing my burn phase and conserve phase when i need to.