slowip

HotS silly guides.

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

hey dudes and chicks. I started making some guides on HotS and did't know where to post this incorrectly, so if I am violating any terms or conditions please feel free to remove the post and sorry for the inconvenience. Guides on heroes, please let me know what you think as your suggestions mean the world to me (bad reviews = room for improvement).

Talents and tips in the description:

New guide on Zagara:  https://youtu.be/7quEaKltCG4

Abathur coming tonight.

Peace and once again sorry if i break the rules, I'm just looking for sugestions.

I think the video is a bit too long for a guide. Many times, there's just footage, with no commentary.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Hanzo Build Guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Valhalen
      Out of boredom during long work shifts, I came with this idea to allow players to come up with their own concepts.
      In this thread you'll be free to create your own ideas of Heroes, Maps and skins. Shower thoughts are always nice, and I'd like to see your ideas. Plus, who knows, maybe we can send this to Blizzard and light some bulbs.
      Allow me to start with my idea for a Hero I've been wanting to see for a long time:

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Ana build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Stukov build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By BrightwingMain
      Just throwing this shower thought out there because why not.
      Would it be possible with reasonable amount of resources and time that you have available, to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? There are already a couple for other games, although mostly pretty old ones. Things like general guidelines for tanking, healing and stutter stepping as well as map guides of what heroes are which priority and how the maps play out? You already have some maps covered at the "map specific advice", but as the "new hero guide format" cuts the map specific advice part off, would adding such thing be possible. Not that I would be desperately in need of one, but if I had to guess, a lot of people would be glad to get them available.