Help me improve my DPS

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hey, I would like to hear your suggestions on how i can improve, My simulated dps is approx 77k, however i usually do around 60-72k.

If you could go through these logs and keep in mind that some of them you cant have a 100% uptime on :P 

however here is my armory:

and here is the logs:

Thanks for helping :)

I'll get back to you soon - it's been a busy couple days for me, but hopefully I'll have time to comb through the logs and see what can be done.

Don't worry too much about a DPS drop from sims though - sims are designed around perfect fights with no movement, mechanics, or adds. Doing any boss fight in a real raid environment will inevitably change the results of your sim, usually for the worse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oddjob
      I was recently asked to start playing enhance for my guild. So nothing else to do than grabbing the good ol' hammers and start swinging. I've read the guides here on IV, watched a few videos on Youtube and been on and off on the enhance discord.  I thought I got the hang of it, felt pretty comfortabel doing a few bosses but when I skimmed through  our loggs from a few of the bosses I noticed that my preformance is more or less  garbage.
      I decided to test my luck here. I was hoping that someone could analyze my loggs and give me a few pointers on what and what not to do.
      I would also appreciate  a few tips and trix about how to start analyzing my preformance myself so I dont have to turn back here as soon as the RNG gods are not with me.
      Here is the log I was refering to:
      And here is my armoy:
      In advance I apologize for any misspelling and other nonsense that might confuse you. I should point out that English is not my main language.
      If you need any other basic information in order to help me just give me a shout and I will comply.
    • By Violentravi
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 5/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers.
      If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes, you must be able to provide logs.
      Thank you for your consideration
    • By Dregger
      Hi, i have just tried out some Antorus bosses in mythic and i saw, that my logs are so.... 
      In heroic difficulty my logs are better. So I have no idea, what am I doing wrong there... As I am doing the same thing, only with a bit more tactics...
      Can anybody give some tips, on this matter?
      Wow logs link:ревущии-фьорд/дреггер?spec=Unholy
    • By Exstage
      I seem to struggle to get better DPS. I figured out that i used chaos strike and blade dance to less. and i should use less Throw glaive and fellrush. 
      But i stil seem to have trouble getting my dps on.  Please take a look on the logs at the 14th. 
      I really dislike using the "eye beam build" (it feel slow to me) so i still use the 2221311 build. 
      Thanks already for helping / reading!
      P.s. i have all legendary's
    • By Aleslugger
      First off, I absolutely adore this class and especially the brewmaster theme, but I'm just not making good use of it. I'm also not very good or knowledgable at it, so please excuse my stupidity in this ramble :P
      With other tanks, I always feel like I'm in control. I have abilities that easily gather all enemies to me, but it's so different with the monk. If we're not counting the artifact weapon's special ability (since you spend at least 98 levels without it), I basically have a single proper AoE attack, being the Keg Smash. Compared to other tanks' abilites like Thunder Clap, Blood Boil, etc., I feel like Keg Smash is absolutely terrible. It has a much smaller radius, so I always have to run around and try to herd groups into tight bunches before I can effect all of them. If I'm completely surrounded by enemies within melee range, I feel like I'm lucky if I hit even a third of them with the splash, and so often I have to run around and tag drifters with melee attacks. I'm really jealous of the other classes' spells that are centered on the caster or placeable.
      Am I doing something wrong, or is this a common problem? I know I have the Provoke ability as well, but being a single target spell with an 8 second cooldown, it doesn't really help my problem much. I really want to make my monk work, but I feel completely at a loss in dungeons and raids sometimes, and I always fall back to my prot paladin just because I feel like I'm doing an awful job with my monk.
      Pleeease show me how I'm being an idiot and how the brewmaster is actually a competent tank!