Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Secretless Tempo Mage No Naxx

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Secretless Tempo Mage deck with no Naxx cards.

for some reason this deck wont work..... any tips?

To play Tempo Mage well, you need to know how to spend resources. If you waste them, you will have problems keeping board control or will have problems finishing the game. If you are too greedy, you will have problems establishing board. I recommend you to keep playing the deck and you will get better over time.

yeah I guess that's fair to say. Losing three times in a row just got me on my nerves haha. I'm used to playing tempo mage, but not this kind. Even after a few days I'm like o.o when I topdeck flamestrike, having forgotten it ever was there. I'll give it a bunch more shots tonight. thnx!

Sign in to follow this