FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
eddiefiv

League of Explorers

When are decklists going to be updated and these cards added to the database?  I've been playing with some of the new cards and I'm not sure if I'm using them right so I could definitely use some guidance.

The new cards don't seem that strong to be honest.The only cards I would use from the first wing are Djinni in Buff paladin (but buff pally is weak) and Sacred trial. Dark pebbler seems OK in classic zoo, but not sure it is better than the other cards. There can be built a deck around Reno, but I do not recommend to do so.

Sottle said the decks will be updated quickly because of the release format in small waves. I think he can get it done before the season's end.

The new cards don't seem that strong to be honest.The only cards I would use from the first wing are Djinni in Buff paladin (but buff pally is weak) and Sacred trial. Dark pebbler seems OK in classic zoo, but not sure it is better than the other cards. There can be built a deck around Reno, but I do not recommend to do so.

Sottle said the decks will be updated quickly because of the release format in small waves. I think he can get it done before the season's end.

Explorer's Hat and Forgotten Torch are pretty good from what I've seen so far.  The others I haven't gone over much, but I lost a game today because of Reno Jackson healing a Beast Hunter.

Yeah, totally forgot about those cards, sorry. Forgotten torch seems ok, but Explorer's hat is too slow and add huge value to opponent's silence. Now the Torch is basically one mana more for a Frostbolt that doesn't freeze to have one mana cheaper Fireball that you might not even draw. Not sure about it, but as long as the meta is fast and you have lower chance to draw it, it doesn't seem that strong.

Also, Damien wrote that the decks will be updated tonight.

Edited by positiv2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sepums
      Sorry for such a bad first post.
      I am a fairly mediocre player who hasn't bought any adventures yet but is eager to, and while I see that loe might be the adventure most worth purchasing for now, I am still interested in buying naxx and brm.
      The thing is, with the new way to play coming to hearthstone, seeing that naxx cards will become craftable (correct me if I'm wrong?) I don't exactly need to buy naxx to get the good cards that I want it for.
      So, is it worth buying naxxramas for the experience of the adventure, and not having to grind dust for the cards? or should I just ignore naxx (in addition to gvg) and just stick to standard when it comes out?
      I feel okay since I haven't spent any money on the game so far and I know that I can simply ignore wild and stick to standard, but wild seems more fun at the moment with all the decks that I have seen but never was able to play because I didn't buy any adventures.
      As many people have already stated, we will still need to collect various cards from current and later expansions for standard, and cards from current adventures/expansions will become obsolete as time goes, so I just don't know how I'm supposed to deal with this.
      I don't understand the direction with the new way to play, it doesn't make much sense to me.
    • By WayneManship
      OK so I just purchased the League of Explorers adventure and have gained some pretty interesting cards. I play a Deathrattle/Beast Hunter and it seemed as though several of the new cards could really offer some interesting new dynamics to my deck. I messed around with a few different combinations but had some difficulty finding just the right arrangement. So naturally I turned to the forums and deck lists to get some ideas and there was nothing. No Hunter decks with LoE cards and no threads addressing this. Thus, i pose unto you, the vast and varying strategic geniuses of Icy-Veins,  these questions. What, if anything, does LoE offer the Hunter class? Has anyone managed to create a successful hunter deck incorporating LoE cards? And if the consensus is that LoE has nothing of significance to offer the hunter class, why the inclusion of so many beast cards with this adventure pack? As always, all opinions are greatly appreciated.
    • By babo231
      I am a relatively new player, but recently I have completed the League of Explorers expansion.  I found that of all of the campaigns, the League of Explorers expansion gives you the most cards out of any of the sets for the cheapest price, so I bought it.  I have it completed now, and I find that the cards in it are very powerful and useful when used in the right way.  My only problem is that when I go and find decks for my level of play, I can only put together the basic decks.  Where can I go to find basic decks with the LoE expansion (and possibly with other classic/GvG cards)?