FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

Things in WoW that make you cringe

I always cringed when someone called it "Orgy"

Can't say I have ever seen this? Are they trying to be funny, or trying to be cute and not realising what they are saying?

I think the latter. This was when I was playing on Horde side waaaaaaaay back in Vanilla-Caffeine-Free WoW...

It's not really IN WoW but is to do with WoW. When I check wowhead for something and then press m or j or something, like I'm still in WoW. Posted Image

• Like 1

new thing that makes me cringe....... people getting in the way when i am trying to do the More Torch Tossing daily.

>.<

they ride right in the middle of it on their giant dragons or sparkle ponies, or stop right in the middle, der duh der, spin around four or five times, OH thurs the npc, and dismount......*facepalm*.......

the only thing to do is to return it IN KIND.... wait for their turn and mount up ON TOP of the braziers.

Anyone mentioning Spine of Deathwing Heroic or latency spikes.

Yeah, last night was bad -.-

new thing that makes me cringe....... people getting in the way when i am trying to do the More Torch Tossing daily.

Agree, this is why I'm glad I got everything I wanted from the event last year ^_^

When you have someone who is in your guild who just makes you want to reach through the computer and slap them. Hard.

When you have someone who is in your guild who just makes you want to reach through the computer and slap them. Hard.

Surely you just reach around the computer and slap me? No need to go through my monitor!

• Like 2

People who sell their guilds! I understand they are within their right but must be awful for their members. Infact I just bought one (level 25) in the hope of actually giving their members a chance to join my other guild before all hell breaks loose! So many get sold and everyone is gkicked and left homeless! Hopefully I can give them an option of joining a nice friendly home or give them the chance to find pastures new!

Edited by Peelyon

People who sell their guilds! I understand they are within their right but must be awful for their members. Infact I just bought one (level 25) in the hope of actually giving their members a chance to join my other guild before all hell breaks loose! So many get sold and everyone is gkicked and left homeless! Hopefully I can give them an option of joining a nice friendly home or give them the chance to find pastures new!

Thats how i got my three bank alts....*blushes* .... less than 50gold for each of them but most of the time they dont have members in them, they are family made guilds that are just one or two people with all of their alts, and they may be quitting wow.......... thats what all three of my alt banks were. The only problem with them is not being able to change the names >.< yikes. but 50gold is worth it for 4 bank tabs.

Just an update, resold it for 20k profit....does that make me a bad person?

Just an update, resold it for 20k profit....does that make me a bad person?

That makes you a cold-hearted business man.
  • Like 1

That makes you a cold-hearted business man.

Apparently....found out that the person I bought it from bought it for 10k, sold it to me for 35k (so THEY made a 25k profit on me) and I sold it for 55k (so 20k profit for me). Im amazed after that amount of whoring out that anyone was left!

Haha crazy - can't believe you sold it so very quickly too! Does it have a good rep or something?

Not really, but yeah very crazy! Will tell you the gossip next time I login :P

4. Gnomes. Gnomes just plain creep me out.

Thats why I play gnomes ... and you know it is really always the gnomes fault ...

Add-ons that automatically say hi to guild members when they log on

Oh that makes me annoyed too! Pretty much any add-ons that do something like that, such as gz after each achievement (annoys me when I'm grumpy) Though it is funny when you get lots of achievements in guild in one go and the person is gz gz gz'ing lots!

Even worse in a leveling guild when you have about 300 odd members constantly online! I was in one of those on my main whilst I leveled that, it was horrible!

• Those who keep writing "rouge" (it means red in French)
  • LFR leaders who tell people to kill the Green ooze

Me when I get a brainfart in LFR, telling everyone to kill the green ooze, they kill the purple one (wut? noobs!) and then I yell at them to spread out /facepalm. I've done these fights too many times on heroic already.
  • Like 1

Me when I get a brainfart in LFR, telling everyone to kill the green ooze, they kill the purple one (wut? noobs!) and then I yell at them to spread out /facepalm. I've done these fights too many times on heroic already.

So it was you!!

1. Must be even more annoying if you are french, but it is defo up there in my WoW top 10 cringes!

2. Arguing mid fight with said raid leader telling him that green is useless (spam link Icy Veins :P)