FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

tomb pillager

I have two accounts my main account I am completely done with League of explorers I am looking for my tomb pillager it is unavailable to craft and says only available in League of explorers Hall of explorers adventure my other account is not completed with Hall of explorers but when I check for my gifts tomb pillager isn't there either as far as being available to win.......How is this possible, unless heroic completion is necessary and not specifically stated

He is available after completion of Rogue Class Challenge. Make sure you have done all the class challenges.

• Like 1

thanks for the response I literally found that out about an hour after that post.  so the fact that it wasn't specifically stated and could have been easily posted as "League of explorers, class challenge, rogue".  oh well, c'est la vie;).....,HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sojnekah
      Hey there, looking for some common mistakes I might be making in my gear or dps rotation that I am just not seeing. You'd think it would be pretty basic but my dps has been all over the place recently. 

I will be fighting kiljaeden (pretty standard) and have anywhere from 650-850dps average for the fight. It's gotten me kicked a couple times obviously despite being good on mechanics. I've reviewed several guides, made sure I am enchanted and gemmed... cannot figure it out. What am I doing wrong? (Yes low on meters for other fights as well though not always). 

924 iLevel, wearing legendary belt and chest (dont have tier to wear shoulders and chest)

67% Mastery (issue?) 
      24% Critical Strike
      29% Haste

Opener: Blood Fury, Tome (trinket), Crow, Bestial Wrath, Dire Frenzy, KC, AspectotW, Titan's Thunder, CS, KC, DF...

Repeat KC, CS, And cast DF whenever buff falls off or procs bonus. 

Talent Build is:
      Cobra
      Frenzy
      Posthaste
      Bestial
      Int
      Crow
      Killer Cobra

Helps, tips, advice welcome. 

Are there common mistakes to rotation i might be making even if u dont see it here? Should i be working hard to gear swap? I am at a loss and it is getting frustrating. Thanks
    • By Hymae
      I had my first ever RP experience that came out of no where with this random Gnome.

He invited me to join him on his 2 seater rocket....and then things got weird....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcmtQqbKSqY
    • By Haegr
      So with the new iteration of SimCraft more accurately representing the 5.4 changes, I fired up trusty ol' SimCraft to see how Affliction and Destro would act comparatively in a Single Target, Two Target, and Three Target Situation. Interestingly enough, Destruction was the clear winner in all of them

However, the crux of what I am asking is that, I have been lead to believe that as the number of targets increases, the relatively value of mastery increases for destruction. However upon running sclae factors for myself, I found that that was not the case. I found that as the number of targets increased, the value of haste greatly increased. This continued with each target added (As I said, ran 3 sims of Both Aff and Destro) up to the point where a single point of haste was overtaking a single point of intellect. 

This just doesn't seem right to me, and seems to be against what I have been told to believe previously. I was wondering if there is some mistake in SimCraft or was there something changed that I am unaware of? I would never have guessed for this to be the case.. well.. ever.

Attached are SS, can also link the full HTML files if requested I suppose

http://imgur.com/a/Ko4TZ

Edit: I am aware that the one of the glyphs used is Everlasting Affliction, but I ran it again changing that for Healthstone Glyph, it did not change anything in any way shape or form