tokoo

Ret Help

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

So I have been a long time raider, returning to WoW. I have to say, I haven't really liked my Ret dps. I mean did N-HFC, and I Burst up to about 44-52k dps at the beginning of the fights, but by the end of the fights I am about 32-37k dps. I would think with my gear it should be a lot better. I follow the correct priorities, I also you destruction for dummies, just to make sure. Only thing I know I am doing wrong is not spamming HoW sometimes due slight lag, but I may miss that 2-3 times a fight. 

Armory link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Tokoo

Simply put: no tier. Ret is a very bursty class but that's about it. It would also help if you got a proccing trinket instead of your pebble because static stats aren't very good for ret. But expect to have your numbers be low until you get tier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orb
      <Banana Hammock> is a social Mythic raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend bananas.
      Hours: 11pm-2am (Pacific) Saturday & Sunday     ///         11pm-2am (Pacific) Friday  (Alts & Casuals)
      Progression: 8/8 N 8/8 H (AOTC)  2/8 M
      Guild Information: Banana Hammock was an old guild on Hyjal that we restored for BFA. Our goals are to reach AOTC and to progress into Mythic. Now realizing that the next tier is next year, and we have already achieved AOTC, got M Taloc down and got M Mother to 20%, we are in need of a few more people to complete our Mythic roster. Looking forward, we don't want to bash our heads on AOTC farming forever. We want to progress into Mythic, so we are looking for a handful of people(dps) to fill our roster for mythic progression. Of course we're looking for skilled players, but we're also looking for people with a great sense of humor as well! We can't promise Cutting Edge, but we want people who love to push content and have a good time doing it. Come be another banana in our hammock 🙂
      Looking for:  
      Hybrids(Dps/Heals) Melee DPS Ranged DPS If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
      B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
      Discord: nox#2686

• By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am/2am* Server Time (CT)
      CURRENT PROGRESSION: 8/8H
      iLVL REQUIREMENT: 365+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Healer DPS, NEED Mage/Shaman ABOUT US
      Currently looking for skilled semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic Uldir.
      Booty Pirates is a semi-hardcore, close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
                *Raid can be extended to 4 hours on Fridays, but will be announced ahead of time.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Please follow the link below to fill out our app. (For both Raiders and Mythic+/Casual.)
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      In-Game Name: Pluu
    • By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 Hi Raiders! Chu here from CD... We are recruiting raiders currently and max level members for mythic + key runs. We are running TWO raid teams currently... 
      1st team is 8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
      Raid times - 545-8 pst (845-11 est) Sun/Mon/Thurs 
      2nd team is 8/8N, 5/8H
      Raid times - 530-8 pst (830-11est) Friday/Monday
      IMMEDIATE opening for geared resto Sham on 1st team.
      We are one of Skywall's oldest standing guilds and one of Skywalls most active guilds currently. Adult 18+ only. We have a well maintained FB page and Discord server. Mythic keys run constantly. Super fun and friendly guild! Some of us have been here since Vanilla... come and find out what it feels like to join not just a guild but a family!! Come...... Get..... CORRUPTED!!! 
      Chu#12466

• By Javalvik
      <Exo> is an old guild from Dragonblight which semi-recently transferred to Stormrage in search of mythic raiders. We are a guild full of experienced raiders always looking to expand our roster. 
      We are not a world first guild nor do we aim to be. Our primary goal is to get loot and have a good time, however this still means on progression nights we do expect you to show up, put on your serious face, and kill some shit.
      Our raids are on 3 nights a week; Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9pm-12 Server Time (EST). The Monday raids are optional farm/alt nights (Normal/Heroic) with Tuesday/Wednesday being mandatory progression nights.
      Currently we are in need of any competent DPS, off specs are always a welcome addition but not required. Performance and skill will be looked at above gear, experience, or class.
      We do not have a minimum item level required to join our raid team, however we will require you to catch up in our Monday farm-runs up until you are at a mythic level.
      If you have any questions or are interested in joining or trialing with us please add Pasha#1800, Java#1849 or Bushido#1988 on bnet to talk with an officer.
    • By Snikkz
      Sillygurl- Deathwing

so im fairly new to mage life and im really finding it hard to get a solid dps rotation.. Im obviously missing something but i cant figure out what.
      ive gone thru alot of other posts on here talking about it and ive followed the advice of some and still find my dps sub par. (5k)
      Sim tells me i need to be about 8.6k 
      Logs from saturday nights raid - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tKcRfZG7ngTVxpwL#fight=2

any advice would be super appreciated. 
      TIA!