Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sigmund

[EU-Ravencrest][A] <For the Legion> HFC: 7/13 H, Tank and DPS

2 posts in this topic

Hi there, I'm Sigmund an officer in <For the Legion> and we're looking to build on a strong core team and we need like minded raiders to join us.
Raid Times- Saturday and Monday 21:00 Server Time, Until 00:00 Server Time.
We are currently looking for 1 Tank (Any but Warrior), 1 Healer (pref Priest or Paladin) and 2 DPS (Pref Mage, Warlock and Rogue). All applicants will be considered, those that are accepted will be taken on a trial run and people successful in that will be welcome to our core team.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please look at our application below or contact Me or Shaloune in game, our ID's are; Iain#2119 (me) heid83#2258 (Shaloune).

Name - 
Class - 
Spec - 
Off Spec - 
iLevel - 
Experience - 
Logs (Link) - 
General Information - (This can be anything about yourself, what you think you can bring to our team and the guild in general)
Anything Extra - (This can be videos you have recorded, screenshots of your accomplishments, anything you feel we need to know)

Bump. Need 1 tank and some DPS. Trials tonight at 21:00 ST.

Edited by Pandacho
Please do not bump the thread more than once a week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matix
      Hello guys,
      I have been having trouble with my toon... For some reason my DPS outside of Metamorphosis is really, REALLY low. Like 400k whereas I'm overall 900iLevel.
      You can look up my Armory here:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Xymeria/simple
      If the link does not work, please check me out Xymeria-Emeriss - Europe.
      I have all of the pieces the Top Demon hunters in Wowprogress do, except a little bit lower iLevel and maybe some improvements can be done to my Gloves and Boots, I hadn't had much luck with legendaries ( I have the defensive DH chest, Burning Fist Trinket and the last one I got is the Cascading Eyes ( Head ) - I don't have the Ring which EVERYONE BUT ME HAS....
      I'm having huge issues with generating enough fury to dish out enough DPS. I have enough Crit and Mastery, my haste is a little low, but not that much. 
      When I'm in Meta, Nemesis and Artifact are on.. I dish out around 1300. But without meta it's all downhill from there.
      Please give me some advise on how to improve my DPS.
    • By chizuko
      UPDATED 2017-04-25
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We're looking for dps!

The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!

We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!

Current progression is 6/10 mythic Nighthold
      7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      2/3 mythic Trial of Valor

About your trial:

-Minimum 875 average ilevel required!

- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.

- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.

About our raids:

- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.

- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.

- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.

- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.

-All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.

Please visit http://shadowstalkers-alliance.enjin.com/ for more information and to check out our current class needs . Click the recruitment tab at the top to apply.

If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers in-game who will be glad to chat!

Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      Jacob#21111
    • By adorele
      About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders.
      Expectations:
      Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break Progression: 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 2/3M TOV, 5/10M Nighthold
      Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST)
      Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Thursday 7:30-10:30PM
      Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you.
      How to apply: Go to our website at http://over-raided.enjin.com and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu. 
      Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot. 
      Voice: Discord
      Currently recruiting: Mage Warlock Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Disc priest Shadow Priest   If your class isn't listed here but you're still interested, feel free to apply, or contact one of us.    Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218) Officer:  Unsafe (Jish#1863)
    • By Kittykyla
      AU/NZ based guild currently 3/10M 10/10H NH built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights -
      Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Aussie players who want to start raids Early and awesome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights.
      We're looking for a few players at the moment to fill out our mythic group and replace those looking to take a break from the game. Will consider a guild that would like to talk about merging.
      We're a light-hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve.
      If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send a message to our GM; Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), or our Recruitment officer; Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282), or even me; Kittykyla (Michyla#1119) for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group.
      We love to talk !@#$ and our Discord is not for the faint of heart, must have a strong sense of humor.
    • By magegnome
      the broken isles pathfinder has two parts 
      the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One has 5achievements 
      they are  
      1.Broken Isles Explorer complete these achievements,
      1.Explore Azsuna,
      2.Explore Highmountain,
      3.Explore Suramar,
      4.Explore Val'sharah
      5. Explore Stormheim
      2.Variety is the Spice of Life complete 100 wq's.
      3.A Glorious Campaign complete 1 class order hall campagin
      4.Loremaster of Legion complete these achievements 
      1.Azsuna Matata,
      2.Vrykul Story, Bro,
      3.Good Suramaritan,
      4.That's Val'sharah Folks! 
      5.Ain't No Mountain High Enough 
      5. Broken Isles Diplomat reach revered with
      1. Court of Farondis,
      2.Highmountain Tribe,
      3.The Nightfallen,
      4.Dreamweavers,
      5.Valarjar 
      6. The Wardens.
      the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two has 3 achievements  
      1. Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One complete the first part (above),
      2.Explore Broken Shore explore the broken shore
      and the last one is Legionfall Commander reach revered with
      1. Armies of Legionfall.
      when you complete all of this you'll have flying in the broken isles.