Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
RAID TIMES: Fri/Sat 6:30p-10p PST, Sun 6p-8p PST
CURRENT PROGRESSION: 3/9M 9/9H
REQUIREMENTS: iLvl 400+, HoA 40
PERSONAL LOOT SYSTEM: RCLootCouncil**
*Sunday is an optional extra day for progression or Heroic runs.
**All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.
RDPS (pref Spriest/Hunter) DPS spots will be competitive for Mythic.
We are a Horde Mythic progression guild with a goal of Cutting Edge in BFA. Currently we are looking for skilled raiders for the upcoming raid tiers.
It is highly encouraged for our raiders to be able to play their alternate role offspecs. It is also encouraged to have a secondary character for your current role, so we can have more flexibility, but it isn't required.
We provide feasts, food, cauldrons, and pots on a first-come first-serve basis for raiders. Feasts and cauldrons will be dropped every raid night.
We want to establish a group of committed individuals to pursue our main goal of progressing through Mythic content to achieve Cutting Edge. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.
Our raiders should be willing to put the effort into clearing Mythic raids, as well as doing sufficient prep-work outside of raid. (M+, expeditions, WQs.) You should know when you should be serious and when you can joke around (i.e. joking around on trash or farm bosses vs being serious on progression).
Big Brain Boys are first and foremost a raiding guild, putting raiding over guild events or the like. We aren’t a “social” guild, but if you would like to be social then by all means be social.
JOINING THE BOYS
Please follow the link below to fill out our app (for both Raiders and Mythic+).
Start the app here!
Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
Who we are:
The Shadow Legion is an early evening raiding guild. Our goal is to try and clear the current content (Cutting Edge) as fast as we can and maintain a friendly and positive atmosphere.
We are a group of friends who enjoy playing together no matter what the content is. Our guys come from a hardcore raiding background dating all the way to TBC days. We know we can push the hardest content if we set our minds to it.
After a long hiatus from mythic raiding we are rebuilding our mythic roster to effectively start clearing mythic BoD and in the near future, Crucible. We currently have a very solid core group of 10-12 players who have been together for a few years now. We are looking to fill our ranks with other like minded players with a background in mythic raiding and the attitude of improving themselves and the group as a whole.
Wednesday: 18:00 - 20:30
Sunday: 18:00 - 20:30
Monday 18:00 - 20:30
All times are Server time.
Times may be extended or an extra raid added during early progression if the group is willing to push harder.
What we expect from our raiders:
Attendance: We have a very chill raiding schedule totaling 6 hours a week. That is why we expect our raiders to have as close to a 100% attendance ratio as possible. We understand emergencies but if you cannot maintain close to perfect attendance then it will quickly become an issue due to time constraints.
Proficiency: We expect our raiders to be proficient with their classes and are always trying to improve. Whether it be by working on gear or going through your logs to find ways to improve, we will try our best to help where we can.
Communication: Headsets and a working mic are a must. You do not to be talking all the time but being able to provide information quickly during a pull is a huge benefit.
Dedication: You need to have a positive attitude towards raiding and progressing. Understand that sometimes it takes time and effort to get some bosses down. We need players who are dedicated to achieve our common goal and maintain that competitive spark to push further where we can.
Feel free to apply on: https://sl.enjin.com/recruitment as we do consider all applicants at all times.
Night - Night#23645 (Guild Master)
Blaster - Blaster#21232 (Recruitment Officer)
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
Current progression in Battle of Dazar'alor:
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
Name: The Mighty Nein
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Times/Days Raiding: Tuesday/Friday 5pm-8pm PDT (Sometimes Sunday for alt runs)
A Little Bit About Us: With over 400 members and heroic and mythic experience, we aim to have heroic raiding content on farm, with some Mythic raiding as well. We run M+ often and push higher keys as well. We're also aiming to get out feet into RP and RP like events so maybe you're an RPer wanting to try and get into raiding! Maybe you're a raider that wants to RP occasionally on the side! We can offer both, as well as casual PVP!
What You Can Expect From Us: We have a strong team and aim to continuously strengthen our community. We offer a place to be yourself, while not being judged. We offer people who can help you with RP, be it creating a character or a story, or even on the PVE side of things, officers/members that can assist you with learning more about your class, and last but CERTAINLY not least, we offer a focused and progressive mindset when it comes to Mythic + and Raiding content.
What We Expect From You: First and foremost, everyone is human, mistakes happen and we know that everyone has different variables affecting their lives. Compassion, effort and patience is all we ask. Mic on comms control is important as well as patience. We ask that you're sure that this is the type of raiding you seek before you message us, we'd hate for there to be a misconstruing of what we both seek!
What's Next?! Contact Zennargle#1921 for more information or whisper anyone and they can direct you to a GM or Officer for more info if you desire! Or even respond to this forum post and we'll get back to ya as soon as we can! Hope to see some new faces!