Tigeryak

Haste or Multistrike with 4pc and Tome

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I am a 724 frost mage and I was wondering about my stat priority with current gear. I have the 4pc and Tome of Shifting Words. I was under the impression that with that gear I would want to prioritize Haste over Multistrike with gear and enchants. My guild mate told me that Haste used to be the best stat, but now Multistrike is better again for the 4pc/Tome combo. I can't find anywhere online that confirms this. Can someone give me there thoughts?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GrandCross
      Is there a Haste or Critical Strike Soft/Hard cap for Retribution Paladins in this current patch? I'm trying to figure that out so I can try to hit those caps. 
    • By Celestrial
      From what I've seen on stat weights, crit has almost caught up with haste in 7.1.5. Would it be close to viable to go Mastery, Crit, Haste if you get One with the Pack? In possible theory that would mean more dire beast which helps focus, stomp dmg, and crit damage, I'd just imagine it would take a lot of crit to make it close to viable.
    • By zmandude24
      Since shield block doesn't do donkey dick for most of the tank buster mechanics and the boss auto attacks hit like a wet noodle, is it even worth gearing haste at all? Wouldn't I be better off going for only mastery/versatility?
    • By maviebris
      So I was fortunate enough to get mantle of command last night, and ran some quick sims. Based on my sims, it would seem that crit has over taken haste in the stat priority when using mantle of command. So stat priority is as follows:
      agi > mast > crit > haste > vers

I haven't calculated weights, but the difference in simulations was significant. I'll leave the weight calculating to others. The idea is that with mantle of command and the changing function of dire beast, it is more advantageous to get more dire beasts from crit, than reducing the CD through haste. Maybe someone else can confirm this also.
    • By jagodziarz
      Hello there: )

Guyz i've got a question, i've been reading on icyveins forum , that in the new rotation/talents we need atleast 17% of haste just to have a proper DPS on it. It's that true?